1-11, LUC Transcript

Announcements and transcripts of the Land Use Commission

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
Cathy Sabre
Casual contributor
Casual contributor
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 pm

1-11, LUC Transcript

Post by Cathy Sabre »

LUC members: Rosie Gray - chairperson, Delia Lake, Cathy Sabre, Pip Torok, Sudane Erato, Absent: Mizou Vavoom),
Guests: Kyoko Furse-Barzane, Emilia Dagostino Tanoujin Milestone, Lilith Ivory, Goddess Verduu Valentina

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tuL ... sp=sharing
[10:00] Rosie Gray: okay, I'll call this meeting to order
[10:00] Rosie Gray: and that link is your Agenda ㋡
[10:01] Rosie Gray: first thing is to approve the Agenda
[10:01] Sudane Erato: i so move
[10:01] Cathy Sabre: sexond
[10:01] Rosie Gray: and a second?
[10:01] Rosie Gray: thank you
[10:01] Rosie Gray: all in favour?
[10:01] Cathy Sabre: with a c
[10:01] Cathy Sabre: aye
[10:02] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:02] Pip Torok: aye
[10:02] Rosie Gray: aye
[10:02] Rosie Gray: motion carried
[10:02] Rosie Gray: and let's have a look at the Minutes, thanks to Cathy
[10:03] Rosie Gray: can we have a motion to approve the minutes as posted?
[10:03] Cathy Sabre: I move
[10:03] Sudane Erato: second
[10:03] Cathy Sabre: aye
[10:03] Rosie Gray: all in favour
[10:03] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:03] Rosie Gray: aye
[10:03] Rosie Gray: Pip?
[10:04] Lilith Ivory: HI Verduu, welcome
[10:04] Tanoujin Milestone: Hey Verduu, come take a seat
[10:04] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): hii
[10:05] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): welcome Verduu
[10:05] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): thank you
[10:05] Rosie Gray gives Pip a POKE!
[10:05] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): i hope i not disturb
[10:05] Lilith Ivory: Nice to meet you Verduu, Tan has told me a lot good things about you already :)
[10:05] Pip Torok: what was the motion?
[10:05] Rosie Gray: to approve the Minutes
[10:05] Sudane Erato: :)
[10:06] Pip Torok: sorry /// new shrom poked ME
[10:06] Pip Torok: chrom
[10:06] Pip Torok: aye
[10:06] Rosie Gray: thank you :)
[10:06] Rosie Gray: motion carried
[10:06] Rosie Gray: now, we can get on to our business!
[10:07] Rosie Gray: Old Business:
Alpine Meadow Upgrade
[10:07] Rosie Gray: I'd like to ask Lilith to speak to this, since she was the main person on it last term
[10:07] Rosie Gray: okay, Lilith?
[10:07] Lilith Ivory: thank you Rosie, sure :)
[10:07] Pip Torok: can someone copy me the agenda please?
[10:08] Rosie Gray: Pip, the Agenda is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tuL ... sp=sharing
[10:08] Lilith Ivory: I focused on moving the row houses only without developing a plan about the rest tho :)
[10:08] Lilith Ivory: I made some drawings about how I think we can move them uphills to give them a view and seperate them a little
[10:09] Lilith Ivory: those pictures can be seen at the wall downstairs
[10:09] Rosie Gray: maybe you can drag them up here for us?
[10:09] Sudane Erato: oh neat! :)
[10:09] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): or we can cam LOL
[10:09] Lilith Ivory: it´s a side and top view of how it is now and how I want to change
[10:09] Lilith Ivory: if you have questions please ask :)
[10:10] Lilith Ivory: or do I need to explain more?
[10:10] Sudane Erato: question
[10:10] Lilith Ivory: yes?
[10:10] Sudane Erato: in the proposal... are the two rows of 2 at an equal level?
[10:10] Cathy Sabre: They look very nice to me. Great upgrade.
[10:10] Sudane Erato: looks like it from the pix
[10:11] Lilith Ivory: if we can tweak two rows in I think it would be great to have some space between the parcels
[10:11] Lilith Ivory: I tired to keep the dimensions from the parcels as they are now
[10:11] Sudane Erato: vertical space?... or just space between the parcels?
[10:11] Lilith Ivory: just some space
[10:12] Rosie Gray: I kind of like the idea of some vertical space too, if it's possible
[10:12] Lilith Ivory: the way I put them is not hammered in stone and I think when doing the terraforming and reparceling we should be flexible
[10:12] Rosie Gray nods
[10:13] Cathy Sabre: vertical space would be nice, but perhaps more difficult for access
[10:13] Cathy Sabre: ?
[10:13] Rosie Gray: hi Delia :)
[10:13] Lilith Ivory: as you can see we get a lot of space uphills by moving the clit nearly to the road
[10:13] Delia Lake: Hi. Sorry, I just saw Rosie's im and have been traveling for work this past week so missed notices
[10:13] Sudane Erato: yeah... some up/down space would be nice, so the ones against the cliff are not hidden behind the edge ones
[10:13] Rosie Gray: moving the what?
[10:13] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[10:13] Tanoujin Milestone: the cliff
[10:13] Sudane Erato: hehe
[10:14] Lilith Ivory: in the sideview you can see the grey terrraforming as it is now and the blue is how I want to change it
[10:14] Sudane Erato: yes... looks great
[10:14] Lilith Ivory: and doable imo
[10:14] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): raises her hand?
[10:14] Rosie Gray: I agree ㋡
[10:15] Rosie Gray: yes Kyoko?
[10:15] Lilith Ivory: yes Kyoko?
[10:16] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): My thought for what it's worth is that is important that all parcels have a view. is to possible to lower the front terrain to do that?
[10:16] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): *is it
[10:16] Delia Lake: it should be possible
[10:16] Lilith Ivory: I think we can only know for sure when doing the actual terraforming
[10:16] Delia Lake: I like to provide interest points or views for any parcel also
[10:17] Lilith Ivory: I personally wouldn´t mind having the parcels more square
[10:17] Sudane Erato: we could have path access... rather than roads
[10:17] Sudane Erato: to be more rugged
[10:17] Rosie Gray: I like that idea, of paths
[10:17] Lilith Ivory: yes :)
[10:17] Rosie Gray: make it more rural
[10:17] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar) nice..
[10:17] Sudane Erato: cliff-dwellers :)
[10:17] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): make caves?
[10:17] Cathy Sabre: that would make elevation changes easier
[10:18] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) giggles
[10:18] Rosie Gray: and offset from each other a bit
[10:18] Sudane Erato: hmmm... how about cave homes?
[10:18] Sudane Erato: :)
[10:18] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): ROFL
[10:18] Lilith Ivory: yes I´d like that if possible
[10:18] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar) nods
[10:18] Cathy Sabre: With hobbit doors?
[10:18] Lilith Ivory: not cave homes BUT leveled
[10:18] Sudane Erato: hehe
[10:18] Sudane Erato: trolls :)
[10:18] Rosie Gray: I think we would leave the homes to be placed by the owners, don't you think?
[10:19] Rosie Gray: unlike the current idea of having the Mews supplied
[10:19] Sudane Erato: ahhh... Rosie is being practical
[10:19] Lilith Ivory: I´d just leave the parcels empty so anyone can plave the cabin or cave she/he wants
[10:19] Sudane Erato: :)
[10:19] Rosie Gray: haha, sorry!
[10:19] Pip Torok: is a choice possible?
[10:19] Delia Lake: cave homes are more difficult. underground homes, sort of like hobbit homes, are possible
[10:19] Lilith Ivory: I just remembered the idea of a former citizen who wanted to add a stone age region to CDS *shudders
[10:20] Rosie Gray: lol
[10:20] Pip Torok: LOL !
[10:20] Sudane Erato: jeez... some how i am blocking that memory...
[10:20] Lilith Ivory giggles
[10:20] Rosie Gray thinks Barney Rubble might have shown up
[10:20] Sudane Erato: hehe
[10:21] Rosie Gray: so this is the first phase of changes for Alpine Meadow then, Lilith
[10:21] Lilith Ivory: yes exactly
[10:21] Lilith Ivory: the public building and reparceling at the other side is something completely differend and I didn´t work on this
[10:22] Rosie Gray: nothing wrong with doing it in 2 phases
[10:22] Rosie Gray: any more comments on Lilith's plan?
[10:22] Pip Torok like the world, waits for Phase 2 eagerly
[10:22] Sudane Erato: thumbs up from me
[10:22] Cathy Sabre: me too
[10:22] Pip Torok: me too
[10:22] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): can't wait to see it :)
[10:23] Rosie Gray: we have your formal approval, Emilia?
[10:23] Delia Lake: is the plan laid out or are we just talking about it?
[10:23] Sudane Erato: :)
[10:23] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): yes, you may :)
[10:23] Rosie Gray: it's on diagrams on the wall in the room below us, Delia
[10:23] Delia Lake: ty
[10:23] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): please continue to develop as proposed. :)
[10:23] Sudane Erato: and in the last meetings transcruipt
[10:24] Rosie Gray nods
[10:24] Lilith Ivory: before we start I think we need to present this plan on the forum and via inworld notice to inform the citizenship
[10:24] Lilith Ivory: I´d consider this as a major change in landscapeing .)
[10:24] Pip Torok: this citizen agrees !
[10:24] Rosie Gray: good point, Lilith
[10:25] Rosie Gray: I will make the posting, and an announcement
[10:25] Lilith Ivory: great :)
[10:25] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[10:25] Lilith Ivory looks for a hidding place before the next question comes up
[10:25] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Thank you, Rosie.
[10:25] Rosie Gray: any more comments before we move on?
[10:25] Cathy Sabre: not from me
[10:26] Rosie Gray: lol, Lilith I was going to suggest that I can do the terraforming, if you are too busy, since I would need to modify the sim side too
[10:26] Lilith Ivory: that would be awesome Rosie :)
[10:26] Lilith Ivory: as I have my hands full with the Monastery atm
[10:26] Rosie Gray nods
[10:27] Delia Lake: Lil, what are you doing with the Monastery?
[10:27] Delia Lake: and I can do terraforming if needed also
[10:27] Lilith Ivory: since Tan took over the Monastery for the moment I am rebuilding the Monastery building for him
[10:28] Lilith Ivory: and working on the old building so we can store and preserve it
[10:28] Delia Lake: excellent!
[10:28] Rosie Gray: that's a really big job
[10:28] Lilith Ivory: YES!
[10:28] Rosie Gray: :D
[10:28] Delia Lake: it sure is!
[10:28] Tanoujin Milestone: turned out I can hold it for a good time. Arria made a donation of two tiers worth
[10:28] Rosie Gray: oh that was nice of her
[10:28] Lilith Ivory: and time sensitive as we don´t know how long we can hold this parcel
[10:28] Lilith Ivory: YAY!
[10:28] Sudane Erato: thats great!
[10:28] Lilith Ivory: I donated another 2k yesterday into the tierbox
[10:29] Tanoujin Milestone: Thank you Lilith! further more I got rid of an regular RL payment - we can plan with a safety zone of half a year
[10:30] Rosie Gray: that's amazing, Tan
[10:30] Sudane Erato: lol... always nice to get rid of regular rl payments :)
[10:30] Pip Torok: nothing like a safety buffer
[10:30] Tanoujin Milestone: teehee
[10:30] Sudane Erato: thats my goal too :)
[10:30] Rosie Gray: hehe
[10:31] Rosie Gray: great, so I move that we proceed with Lilith's plan as outlined once the required public notification time has passed.
[10:32] Cathy Sabre: second
[10:32] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): well I'm in for a tghird of it per mo
[10:32] Rosie Gray: any more comments before we vote?
[10:32] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, Kyoko :)
[10:32] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Need to wait until the cvlosing on the condo to move $$
[10:32] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): done
[10:33] Rosie Gray: any more comments before we vote on the motion?
[10:33] Rosie Gray: seeing none, let's vote
[10:33] Cathy Sabre: aye
[10:33] Sudane Erato: aye
[10:33] Pip Torok: aye
[10:33] Rosie Gray: Delia?
[10:33] Rosie Gray: aye
[10:34] Rosie Gray gives Delia a POKE!
[10:34] Delia Lake: aye
[10:34] Rosie Gray: thank you, motion carried
[10:34] Rosie Gray: next item: Locus Amoenus waterfront bridge adjustments (Sudane and Cathy)
[10:35] Rosie Gray: where are we with this?
[10:35] Sudane Erato: Cathy has done some nice drawings
[10:35] Cathy Sabre: I sent Sudane a plan a week ago with the bridge rotated a bit to point to the center. She responded with a request to keep the bridge as it is
[10:35] Sudane Erato: and we're still tweaking them
[10:35] Sudane Erato: yes, exactly
[10:35] Cathy Sabre: I have an idea to do that without encroaching more on the water front
[10:35] Cathy Sabre: But haven't made the drawings yet.
[10:36] Cathy Sabre: I will do that as soon as the skating party is over.
[10:36] Rosie Gray nods
[10:36] Sudane Erato: :)
[10:36] Cathy Sabre: done
[10:36] Rosie Gray: any questions about this from anyone?
[10:37] Rosie Gray: okay, seeing none, we move on to the next item
[10:37] Rosie Gray: Map of public spaces, what they are intended for and how people can register to use them (Delia)
[10:37] Delia Lake: I'm still working on it and should have it done this week
[10:38] Rosie Gray: excellent
[10:38] Rosie Gray: any questions from anyone?
[10:38] Rosie Gray: okay, seeing none
[10:39] Rosie Gray: our next item is Monastery Sim
[10:39] Rosie Gray: but seems we have already talked about that
[10:39] Sudane Erato: well, we talked about the monastery parcel
[10:39] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): excuse me
[10:39] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): another event impinges
[10:39] Sudane Erato: was there other proosed work there?
[10:39] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) bows humbly
[10:39] Rosie Gray: bye Kyoko
[10:39] Sudane Erato: bye Kyoko!
[10:40] Tanoujin Milestone: bye Kyoko!
[10:40] Cathy Sabre: bye
[10:40] Tanoujin Milestone: hope to catch you another time!
[10:40] Pip Torok: bye ktoko
[10:40] Rosie Gray: I think we were only going to think about reparcelling the Monastery parcel, if it came to it
[10:40] Sudane Erato: ok
[10:40] Lilith Ivory: bye
[10:40] Rosie Gray: any thoughts about that now?
[10:41] Tanoujin Milestone: just a sentence
[10:41] Rosie Gray: yes Tan?
[10:42] Tanoujin Milestone: Verduu here is willing to DJ for us there when it is ready
[10:42] Lilith Ivory: yay! awesome
[10:42] Tanoujin Milestone: I wi to lKyko what can be done there before
[10:42] Sudane Erato: great! :)
[10:42] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): cool!
[10:42] Tanoujin Milestone: and the Virtus group is open for everybody
[10:42] Rosie Gray: :D
[10:43] Tanoujin Milestone: done for now :)
[10:43] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): i will need right to change parcel mizic
[10:43] Rosie Gray: thank you Tkan
[10:43] Delia Lake: one thought I've had but haven't raised before is that I'd like to make Monastery Lake just a little larger so the parcel on the east would be waterfront. right now there is a strip of public land that doesn't need to be there
[10:43] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): muxic*
[10:43] Tanoujin Milestone: sure, Verduu, we will take care od everything to let you work
[10:43] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): thanks
[10:44] Sudane Erato: Delia, i'd think no reason not to
[10:44] Sudane Erato: but can't make the parcel larger
[10:44] Rosie Gray: what would you do with that boardwalk that's along there, in front of the parcel?
[10:44] Sudane Erato: as that would reduce public prims
[10:45] Lilith Ivory: and the parcel needs to be connected to a public road somehow
[10:45] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): scuze me please i need go now
[10:45] Lilith Ivory: bye Verduu
[10:45] Sudane Erato: thx for coming :)
[10:45] Rosie Gray: bye Verduu
[10:45] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): bye Verduu
[10:45] Goddess Verduu Valentina (verduu): see you soon
[10:45] Tanoujin Milestone: I am leaving as well. See you all soon :)
[10:45] Sudane Erato: bye Tan
[10:45] Lilith Ivory: bye Tn :)
[10:45] Rosie Gray: okay, bye Tan
[10:45] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): bye Tan :)
[10:45] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[10:45] Lilith Ivory: Tan
[10:46] Delia Lake: I think I could fix the boardwalk. and it wouldn't need to be reduced along the entire parcel
[10:46] Delia Lake: it's not necessary. just a thought
[10:47] Sudane Erato: sounds win win to me
[10:47] Rosie Gray: I think the comment about a path to the parcel is good
[10:47] Rosie Gray: personally I'd rather see those sparse prims used to get to the parcel, instead of on that boardwalk which could be smaller
[10:48] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Delia, please proceed to optimize the public land and boardwalk to increase the waterfront there in Monastery, bearing the conservation of prim on the public land. :)
[10:49] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): *bearing in mind
[10:49] Delia Lake: I'll experiment and report back. If I can't do it in a prim efficient manner I won't do it
[10:49] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I trust your judgement, but a report will be good, thank you.
[10:49] Sudane Erato: quite honestly..
[10:49] Sudane Erato: an entire replacement of the boardwalk
[10:50] Lilith Ivory nods
[10:50] Sudane Erato: with a more natural solution... like re-terra
[10:50] Rosie Gray nods too
[10:50] Sudane Erato: would be great
[10:50] Delia Lake: re-terra?
[10:50] Sudane Erato: and that would deliver prims for paths
[10:50] Delia Lake: the one that's there is kidd
[10:51] Sudane Erato: yes... re-terra... in such a s way to make the pond walk-accessible
[10:51] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): nice; we have some funds available for Infrastructure, if needed. 1000 a month, from December and now January.
[10:51] Delia Lake: ok
[10:51] Rosie Gray: maybe make it more natural looking than that boardwalk, which was a replacement for the really old clunky one that was there before
[10:52] Delia Lake: there is a path that goes all along the south side of the Rhenus in CN and LA. it could be extended to access that parcel
[10:52] Sudane Erato: that would be neat :)
[10:52] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): awesome!
[10:52] Delia Lake: I'll play with that during the next couple of weeks
[10:53] Sudane Erato: great :)
[10:53] Rosie Gray: sounds good
[10:53] Rosie Gray: with the Chancellor's approval
[10:54] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Yes, I approve, and let me know if you need funds, although I will likely pass the request to Sudane, so with her permission, you may request for me to her if I'm away.
[10:54] Delia Lake: ok
[10:55] Sudane Erato: I'm just the disburser... not the approver :)
[10:55] Rosie Gray: thank you Emilia and Delia ㋡
[10:55] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): thanks! this sounds really nice.
[10:55] Sudane Erato: agreed!
[10:55] Rosie Gray: anything more about Monastery before we move on?
[10:55] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): ok, yes, ty Sudane. I will send you PayMaster request for disbursement of Infrastructure funds to Delia.
[10:56] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): or to Rose, for I'm not certain I followed the conversation there.
[10:56] Rosie Gray: not sure any funds would be required for this, but if so Delia would be doing the work
[10:57] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): ok, thank you Rosie.
[10:57] Delia Lake: If I do have to buy anything using CDS funds I'd buy it for or through Archie
[10:59] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): yes, appreciated., Delia. But if you need new pathway texture, let me know, ok?
[10:59] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): mesh, whatever.
[11:00] Rosie Gray: let's remember too that this will need to be a minimum change to Monastery, otherwise we need to go through the public posting process, with more details
[11:00] Delia Lake: ok
[11:00] Delia Lake: I need to go. RL puppy needs to go out
[11:01] Lilith Ivory: bye Delia
[11:01] Rosie Gray: okay, bye Delia
[11:01] Sudane Erato: bye! :)
[11:01] Delia Lake: bye
[11:01] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): bye delia :)
[11:01] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[11:01] Pip Torok: bye delia
[11:01] Rosie Gray: okay, onto new business. Update from members
[11:01] Cathy Sabre: bye
[11:01] Rosie Gray: Cathy, anything else from you?
[11:01] Cathy Sabre: no
[11:01] Rosie Gray: Sudane?
[11:02] Sudane Erato: hmmmm
[11:02] Cathy Sabre: lJust a bit of help at the skating event would be nice
[11:02] Sudane Erato: I'm SUPPOSED to be working on the CN build upgrades
[11:02] Rosie Gray nods
[11:02] Sudane Erato: but i'm a bit distracted lately
[11:02] Sudane Erato: my two new england sims were extinguished this morning
[11:03] Sudane Erato: so
[11:03] Rosie Gray: oh Sudane, I'm sorry to hear that
[11:03] Lilith Ivory: :(
[11:03] Cathy Sabre: oh
[11:03] Cathy Sabre: no
[11:03] Pip Torok: :(
[11:03] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): oh dear
[11:03] Sudane Erato: i'm been working insted... more mindless... on the citizenship parcel scripts
[11:03] Sudane Erato: making provress on that
[11:03] Rosie Gray nods
[11:03] Lilith Ivory: this is important too I would say!
[11:03] Sudane Erato: eventyually i'll get back to the CN builds
[11:04] Sudane Erato: oh
[11:04] Sudane Erato: and i did locate my Chapel of Women back to LA
[11:04] Sudane Erato: its in a woords... next to the Sanctuary
[11:04] Sudane Erato: woods
[11:04] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): wonderful, grateful for that Sudane
[11:04] Sudane Erato: i haven't really said anything
[11:04] Sudane Erato: as
[11:05] Sudane Erato: it has been somewhat controversial
[11:05] Sudane Erato: some peoplke get upset with it
[11:05] Rosie Gray: I love it, personally
[11:05] Pip Torok: ?
[11:05] Sudane Erato: i hope that doesn't happen now
[11:05] Sudane Erato: cause i have no place else to put it except CDS
[11:06] Sudane Erato: and i really want it rezzed
[11:06] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I like it.
[11:06] Sudane Erato: thx :)
[11:06] Sudane Erato: thats really it for me
[11:06] Sudane Erato: oh... brought some chickens to LA :)
[11:06] Sudane Erato: done
[11:06] Rosie Gray: hehe
[11:06] Rosie Gray: thank you Sudane
[11:06] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): nice!
[11:06] Rosie Gray: Pip, do you have anything for us?
[11:07] Pip Torok: yes, to whom itll eventually concerns
[11:07] Pip Torok: there is a pit in the middle of AT1 in AM
[11:07] Lilith Ivory: I think the times have changed and all will love your chapel as much as I do now :)
[11:08] Pip Torok: simply flatten the anomaly done
[11:08] Rosie Gray: Pip, I've tried to get rid of that pit, and so has Delia
[11:08] Rosie Gray: unfortunately it refuses to be rid of
[11:09] Sudane Erato: really!!
[11:09] Pip Torok: hmmm then plug it?
[11:09] Sudane Erato: wow... sounds like a challenge :)
[11:09] Lilith Ivory: perhaps this problem solves itself when we reparcel?
[11:09] Rosie Gray: yeah, maybe you could have a go at it Sudane? I've tried it for quite a while, trying different things
[11:09] Rosie Gray: yes, perhaps, Lilith
[11:09] Sudane Erato: i'll go look after the mtg :)
[11:09] Rosie Gray: otherwise we will plug it up with something ;)
[11:10] Rosie Gray: Pip, I was wondering, and I should have thought of it when Delia was here,
[11:10] Pip Torok: neatest I suppose
[11:10] Rosie Gray: but maybe you could help with that list of public spaces and intentions she is working on?
[11:10] Rosie Gray: you know the sims really well too
[11:11] Pip Torok: I'll be glad to help
[11:11] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[11:11] Rosie Gray: okay, for me
[11:11] Rosie Gray: I
[11:11] Rosie Gray: I've been updating the Schloss build to add normal and specular maps (materials)
[11:11] Sudane Erato: oh wow... great!
[11:12] Rosie Gray: since every prim and most of the textures are unique, it's taking quite a long time
[11:12] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:12] Rosie Gray: so am picking at it ;)
[11:12] Sudane Erato: i'm sure
[11:12] Lilith Ivory: I wonder .... are the stairs to the ballroom mesh or sculpties?
[11:12] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): I've noticed improvements, but didn't know what you had done, nice work, Rosie. :)
[11:12] Rosie Gray: those are sculpties
[11:12] Lilith Ivory: I never get them to rezz when I walk up there
[11:12] Rosie Gray: thanks Emilia
[11:12] Rosie Gray: yes, I was thinkiong to replace those, Lilith
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: that would be extremely good :)
[11:13] Sudane Erato: we didn't have much in the way of mesh when we made the schloss
[11:13] Rosie Gray: I agree they don't always rez
[11:13] Rosie Gray: yeah we didn't
[11:13] Rosie Gray: I think the basic build is still good, so just some updating to keep it more current
[11:13] Lilith Ivory: I totally agree
[11:14] Sudane Erato: sounds great
[11:14] Rosie Gray: I'm glad to hear that you noticed, Emilia!
[11:14] Rosie Gray: lol
[11:14] Rosie Gray: and, do you have anything else for this committee? (I'm done)
[11:14] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): yes, brighter, more clarity... :)
[11:14] Sudane Erato: oh my... materials makes things look SO much better
[11:14] Rosie Gray: they really do!
[11:15] Rosie Gray: anything else for us, Emilia?
[11:15] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): No, but I've enjoyed this meeting. it sounds like we're updating and improving in each sim.
[11:15] Rosie Gray: :)
[11:15] Sudane Erato: hope so :)
[11:15] Rosie Gray: so glad you can be here!
[11:16] Cathy Sabre: I agree
[11:16] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): Me too, thanks. :)
[11:16] Rosie Gray: Lilith, anything else from you?
[11:16] Lilith Ivory: not at the moment :)
[11:16] Rosie Gray: okay
[11:16] Rosie Gray: well, looking at the time, I think we have done very well
[11:16] Rosie Gray: let's pick a date for the next meeting
[11:17] Lilith Ivory: my CN building is stored in my inventory for the moment but I hope I can sometimes finish it after the Monastery is done :)
[11:17] Sudane Erato: 25 or 26?
[11:17] Rosie Gray: either works for me
[11:17] Cathy Sabre: sure
[11:17] Lilith Ivory: isn´t there a RA meeting on 25?
[11:18] Pip Torok: ok for me too
[11:18] Rosie Gray: oh... perhaps there is
[11:18] Rosie Gray: not on the calendar yet
[11:18] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): yes, this coming Saturday is Ice skating in Friedsee....
[11:18] Rosie Gray: yes there is one on the 25th
[11:18] Rosie Gray: so, 26th for this committee?
[11:18] Cathy Sabre: yes
[11:18] Sudane Erato: works for me
[11:18] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): works for me
[11:18] Rosie Gray: 10 am slt?
[11:19] Pip Torok: and me
[11:19] Cathy Sabre: yes
[11:19] Emilia Dagostino (emilia.avindar): looks good; great turnout today.
[11:19] Rosie Gray: yes!
[11:19] Rosie Gray: okay, motion to make the next meeting Sunday Jan. 25, 10 am slt
[11:19] Cathy Sabre: so move
[11:19] Sudane Erato: second
[11:19] Lilith Ivory: 26th
[11:19] Sudane Erato: 26th
[11:19] Cathy Sabre: aye
[11:20] Rosie Gray: gads, yes 26th, sorry typo
[11:20] Pip Torok: aye
[11:20] Sudane Erato: aye
[11:20] Rosie Gray: aye
[11:20] Rosie Gray: :)
[11:20] Rosie Gray: this meeting is adjourned, thank you everyone!
Post Reply

Return to “Land Use Commission-Announcements”