CDS corporate structure: next meeting 28 Sept

Proposals for legislation and discussions of these

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

CDS corporate structure: next meeting 28 Sept

Post by Jamie Palisades »

We were unable to convene the planned meeting for 7 September. Apologies for the inconvenience. Running this commission as competition to the CDS Oktoberfest opening seems ill-advised. Beer? Corporate law? Beer? Corporate ... hmm.
Thus I propose to convene the next corporate structure commission meeting at 8 am SLT (one hour before the scheduled RA meeting) on Sunday, 28 September 2008 SLT, in the CN Praetorium. At our first meeting, we'd discussed moving this meeting time around, to permit a range of global participation. So I will seek agreement to a late afternoon (SLT) meeting for the next session after this. We will pick up on the agenda where we left off at the last meeting. More material to be posted shortly.
Regards JP

== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: CDS corporate structure: next meeting 28 Sept

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

I've just been...

• 1. Knocking down the price of my land for sale in CN; and
    2. Looking at the cost of land purchase and maintenance for educational and non-profits on the SL website.

I know we've been through these arguments as a community several times before but I think the current (RL) global financial crisis and looming recession give new impetus to the work of this Commission. I'd be keen to come along if you have any more meetings planned Jamie.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Return to “Legislative Discussion”