RA transcript?

Proposals for legislation and discussions of these

Moderator: SC Moderators

Cindy Ecksol
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

RA transcript?

Post by Cindy Ecksol »

Is someone going to publish an RA transcript from last Sunday? This would be helpful to RA members who were unable to attend, not to mention the average citizen :-)

Thanks!

Cindy

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: RA transcript?

Post by Sonja Strom »

A transcript was sent to Soro on Sunday, but none of the other RA members besides you and him have the ability to post in the "Representative Assembly Announcements" section of the Forum.

Now one has been sent to you too. :)

Cindy Ecksol
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Cindy Ecksol »

Sonja Strom wrote:

A transcript was sent to Soro on Sunday, but none of the other RA members besides you and him have the ability to post in the "Representative Assembly Announcements" section of the Forum.

Now one has been sent to you too. :)

Wow, how is it that only Soro and I can post? Shouldn't all RA members be able to?

I'll have transcript up shortly.

Cindy

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Sonja Strom »

Cindy, my understanding is only LRAs have the ability to post "Representative Assembly Announcements." Soro and you can because he is LRA and you are Assistant LRA.

Neither Pip nor I have this ability, as the two DPU Representatives. We can post in the "Representative Assembly Discussion" area. Maybe we actually are supposed to be able to make "RA Announcement" posts but just have not been given the proper permissions to do so. :|

I see you posted the transcript - thanks. :)

Soro Dagostino
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Soro Dagostino »

Mea Culpa -- the transcript came in several parts -- and my trial schedule didn't give me time to put it together. RA needs a recorder! Solves the piecemeal problem.

Soro

Bottle Washer
CDS SC

Return to “Legislative Discussion”