Anna Toussaint declares candidacy

Proposals for legislation and discussions of these

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Anna Toussaint declares candidacy

Post by Rosie Gray »

I am posting this for Anna, as she can't seem to log in. She had sent a notecard to Soro, just before midnight, declaring her candidacy for RA.

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Anna Toussaint declares candidacy

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Rosie Gray wrote:

I am posting this for Anna, as she can't seem to log in. She had sent a notecard to Soro, just before midnight, declaring her candidacy for RA.

anna registered to run on the forums after midnight.. despite this statement by soro: she has been made eligbilbe to run..

by Soro Dagostino » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:57 pm

As posted in General Discussion here is the current "official list" from the SC listing the candidates for office.

Last day to post that notecard and in the Forums is November 5, 2011 -- this Saturday. Post no later than 11:59, SLT.

Re: Election dates.

Postby Soro Dagostino » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:04 am
It is with interest I find I finally could post to the Forums. But I cannot I register for the new Portal. So, for now, it is announced that all candidates must declare on the Forum with a note card to me their intention to stand for election by November 5.

Other dates -- November 3: last day to be a citizen eligible to vote in the election (constitutional)
November 12, noon: Election begins (constitutional)
November 19, noon, election ends.(constitutional)

As I read the requirements, and noting Sudane's list of citizens, 7 candidates for RA will be elected this term. The Office of Chancellor is also open.

More when we get the registration issues resolved.

Soro Dagostino
Chair of the SC

Cleo
Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Beathan »

Interesting. I think she probably also declared by inworld notecard, but I would like to see when and how that notecard was sent and received. If it was also late, then he candidacy is in doubt as well.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Beathan why do we have a SC dean stating we need both the notecard and the forum posting before the deadline. He stated that clearly with an AND several times.

soro said AND

incompetency or tampering ? only one is true

Cleo

Return to “Legislative Discussion”