Call for Agenda Items, RA Meeting of December 10 2011

Proposals for legislation and discussions of these

Moderator: SC Moderators

Anna Toussaint
Seasoned debater
Seasoned debater

Call for Agenda Items, RA Meeting of December 10 2011

Post by Anna Toussaint »

The next meeting of the Representative Assembly will be Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 9 am.

According to the Representative Assembly Rules of Procedure, the LRA will determine an agenda for each meeting, and it will be published at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. Again, according to Rules, anyone is welcome to submit suggested agenda items. Therefore, I am calling for agenda items; please give them to me, preferably on a notecard, before 7 pm Thursday, December 8th to give me time to construct an agenda to be published before 9 am on Friday, December 9th.

The top agenda item for this coming meeting will be the passage of the budget for the upcoming term; I urge everyone to check out the discussion on another thread of this forum.

Anna Toussaint
Mean Girl
Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Call for Agenda Items, RA Meeting of December 10 2011

Post by Beathan »

I will probably be doing volunteer work at the time scheduled for the RA meeting. Therefore, I request a 7 day vote.

Because I won't be present to defend or debate I proposals, I don't want them added to the agenda for the next RA. I do want them added to the agenda for the meeting after that.

They are here:

http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3623

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.

Return to “Legislative Discussion”