Re: Draft Legislation for a Grievance Committee

Post by Garnet Psaltery »

No-one's having my land.

AbbyRose
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by AbbyRose »

Spider, if you ever got to know me you would know that I do not own a club.

Spider22997 wrote:

I was out on the LA sim again, and realized I had missed 2 other lots owned by friends of Abby, it is possible I have missed others. but here are the two additional and then the entire list..WOW Abby you and your friends own so much land there, is this why you would like CDS to get another Sim? I am sure you would like Garnets land as well, but that is just my opinion.

Abby’s friend Molly Medier across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims
Abby’s friend Nic Kelberry across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims

ENTIRE LIST...HOPEFULLY

Abby mini mansion 562 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Abby shop 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby restaurant 525 prims WATER FRONT
Abby park 371 prims
Abby’s friend Tandra Jupiter design center 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby’s friend Tandra Jupiter restaurant/design center 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby’s friend Molly Medier Mini mansion 562 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Abby’s friend Molly Medier Shop 439 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Ceaser Boat slip NW corner 130 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Cleo Boat slip NW corner 130 Prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)

Abby’s friend Molly Medier across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims
Abby’s friend Nic Kelberry across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims

Now to be perfectly clear the prims I have posted here are what the actual plot supports, so some may have a small adjustment for landscaping.
I believe the rest of the (NEW SALE) land sales in LA consist of boat slips in a bay that is landlocked by a bridge which makes no sense to me, but go figure……

(NEW SALE) LAND SOLD AFTER RENOVATION OF SIM

Spider, if you ever came to CDS and took the time to get to know any of us, you'd know that Molly, Tandra, Nic, Lam and I owned land in Locus in Oct 2013. That was before the elections and before the revamping of Locus. Tor was chancellor at that time.
Ceasar sold me his plot right after the Beach Party that was held on Nov. 17, 2013. Lam sold me his side of The Bath that we did together for public use, on Jan. 3rd or 4th, 2014. I did recently give up 3 parcels in Alpine that I had since Oct. so I could get one parcel in LA so I could combine my prim. I actually own "less" then I did a month ago.

So, what exactly is your point? If you or anyone else had wanted the land, why didn't you buy it before it was locked, or asked to have it unlocked so you could have paid a tier like we have been and supported CDS and Locus? It seems easy for you to sit and complain and point your fingers at innocent people, but you do not have your facts straight. I have pictures and transaction history that proves I am stating facts.

Do Good. Be good. Try to be happy.
Spider22997
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Spider22997 »

I am aware that you purchased land in 2013 Abby, the list that I made showed the ” new sales”.

As noted in my list....(NEW SALE) LAND SOLD AFTER RENOVATION OF SIM

It is also apparent that you knew the land was available as soon as it came on the market, the only problem with that is not many others knew. Now, after the fact, Bags sends out a notice as I had requested her to do listing the remaining land available for purchase.

Why would it even concern you that I made a list of the land in LA and who owns it?

Why do you threaten people by saying “I have a r/l that would blow your sl out of the water.”

Who are you to question my intelligence or my integrity?

It appears that you are nice to a point, but should someone post a list of land owners in this forum, well you know; you go off on them.

AbbyRose
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by AbbyRose »

Spider, Bagheera posted here on February 6th the available land. http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4302
If you look at the list of land bought, you will see I bought the (new) land in Locus 20 days after it was listed for sale; (C3, countryside). I
have a "problem" with your post because you directed it entirely at me by listing many of the property transactions
as "Abby's friend......".YOU made it personal against me. People buy and sell land here. I certainly don't control who does what.
I sold three parcels I had in Alpine (since October) to buy one parcel in Locus that had been one the market for 20 days.
It was sitting there empty 20 days! Anyone could have bought it, including you. You didn't.
I read the posts. You were offered land and didn't want it.
I ask again, "what is your problem?" It appears to me that you just want to create hard feelings and alienate people.
You started in on Lam and Cadance over the Grievance Committee.
When I backed Lam and Cadence, you turned on me. Then you went after Bagheera over land you were offered and don't want.
"My real life would blow your SL out of the water" is a statement that I made because have been blessed with a pretty nice
real life. I don't find the need, as you seem to have, to come to SL to bitch and complain about everything and everybody. It
appears you want to create dissention rather then bring the community together. I am your opposite. I love being with these
people and will take a stand to back their admirable efforts.

Do Good. Be good. Try to be happy.
Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Bromo Ivory »

Spider22997 wrote:

Who are you to question my intelligence or my integrity?

Actually, Spider, you aren't building a great case for either of those things for you with your posts ...

Land pops up and gets sold all the time in CDS quite publically. I have had some teriffic land and some lousy land in CDS at different times. And sometimes CDS is completely sold out for a period of time (like now). Just be patient, wait, and you will likely find somehting that you will be very happy with. And you don't have to try to insult, belittle and berate others to do so. IN fact, you might get a nice chunk of land that you would really like if you DON'T do that with a private sale.

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Garnet Psaltery »

AbbyRose wrote:

I don't find the need [...] to come to SL to bitch and complain about everything and everybody.

You know I might just believe that if you hadn't put a great big poster on your wall designed to insult Vic and intimidate his visitors. But then again there's the matter of your crazy IMs accusing me of taking advantage of your real life tragedy (er, no, I didn't know anything about that and wouldn't do such a thing) and threatening me with lawyers.

Return to “Legislative Discussion”