Proposals for legislation and discussions of these

Moderator: SC Moderators

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Draft Legislation for a Grievance Committee

Post by Garnet Psaltery »

Bromo Ivory wrote:

I hope I have mischaracterized you. And no threat intended, if you took it as one, I do apologize for that. You comments regarding Seraph were so out of the blue it was difficult NOT to think it was a weak sideswipe attempt.

I can understand that, and my apologies for muddling things; my mind's been on Seraph lately so it came out. The situation is different for CDS, and thank you for the background. It's hard to know how anyone could have got it working in those circumstances, and it's brave of you to have tried. I've just come from the Designing Worlds' broadcast on the city; so poignant.

No, CDS is another matter. I don't think we'll ever be short of a population, but the experiment in democracy could yet fail.

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Bromo Ivory »

[I am deleting this as it refers to some drama and anger over the closure of Seraph City. This has little to do with CDS. It is escalating into a flame war and people bringin people in to see this post quoted. It is not productive, and I have asked the other person to delete both to stop the drama. She has refused, but I am deleting this since it has no place on this forum]

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

[Edited out. To be clear, it wasn't a case of me 'refusing'. I was fulfilling Edward's request to leave it in, and again waited for his approval to remove it.]

Last edited by Garnet Psaltery on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Bromo Ivory »

[Deleted post]

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

==

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

[Edited out]

Last edited by Garnet Psaltery on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Bromo Ivory »

[Deleted post]

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

==

Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

[Edited out as understanding has been reached]

Last edited by Garnet Psaltery on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Bromo Ivory »

[Had a offline conversation with Edward P and cleared the air. We're good now. So I am deleting these posts since it doesn't serve the topic anymore]

==

AbbyRose
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by AbbyRose »

Garnet, here is the truth. Bromo saw you on my ass? For what reason? I was posting because of Lam's response to leave CDS because of Spider's, not so intelligent responses, to the Grievance Committee, and her saying there were ims. I said fake ims, because I have been accused of ims that never happened. That is the truth.
Why the hell would anyone be mean to anyone that comes to explore CDS? You and a couple come into forums, lie....LIE....and think people will take you at face value, saying people have harassed people. It is a lie. I have no idea why you do it, or your motive. LL can check chat logs.
Do you think that if you say it in forums, people will think because you do, it is true? The problem is, the people you accuse knows you are lying.
YOU ARE A LIAR. (And can be proven by true LL Chat logs).
I welcome LL to check chat logs, which will show I am legit. I will speak with those that are sincere to know me, on Skype. I do share my r/l with people I trust. I am a female and who I am on sl as well as r/l.
I think people are basically good. I think people want a creative outlet. I think people want to be with other people. Community. I have no idea who you are or why you are mean to me.....But! I am stating this in public. I do not know you. You do not know me. Get off my ass! Plain and simple.
I have a r/l that would blow your sl out of the water. :evil: You have been mean and expressed uncalled behavior toward me. THINK, before opening mouth, without engaging brain, Garnet. People are generally , nice. Be NICE.

Do Good. Be good. Try to be happy.
Garnet Psaltery
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Abby, we haven't spoken in weeks. I don't know what you're on about. If you want to hire a lawyer, as you are saying in IMs to me, go ahead, but first, please, get some help for your condition.

p.s. that disclaimer in your Picks regarding ToS isn't worth anything.

Spider22997
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Spider22997 »

Well hello Abby, I see you brought me into the discussion again even though I have not posted a thing since February 27, 2014. I thought it was a little funny when Lam picked up his toys and marched home.

And now I see you saying you know people within SL who can take care of anyone who gives you a hard time, (well if I understand you correctly), or did you mean you know some thugs in RL who could take Garnet and me and toss us off a bridge with a few umm heavy chains wrapped around our ankles or maybe some nice cement shoes?

I conducted a survey of LA and the reason I did this is due to so much of the new land there being sold and being told by Bags that the sales information on the land was posted on the forum, and yes I did check and it is there, well you have to find it and then follow the thread to where it is posted. I asked Bags why notices were not sent to all citizens of CDS as the land became available, her reply was, well notices were not sent out to the group as they get capped. I also do not understand why this information was not announced at the RA meetings by Bags.

It seems that Bags has no problem sending out notices for a dance or for a DJ performing but sending out a notice that land is available in the new sim to all the citizens of CDS is just not possible.

On walking the sim I found the following:
Abby mini mansion 562 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Abby shop 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby restaurant 525 prims WATER FRONT
Abby park 371 prims
Abby’s friend Tandra Jupiter design center 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby’s friend Tandra Jupiter restaurant/design center 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby’s friend Molly Medier Mini mansion 562 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Abby’s friend Molly Medier Shop 439 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Ceaser Boat slip NW corner 130 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Cleo Boat slip NW corner 130 Prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)

Now to be perfectly clear the prims I have posted here are what the actual plot supports, so some may have a small adjustment for landscaping.
I believe the rest of the (NEW SALE) land sales in LA consist of boat slips in a bay that is landlocked by a bridge which makes no sense to me, but go figure……

(NEW SALE) LAND SOLD AFTER RENOVATION OF SIM

Spider22997
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Spider22997 »

I was just given this site by another citizen, wow one of our RA members is a busy busy person..

The month of February 2014 must have taken her breath away..all the land dealings, keeping things straight. busy busy busy

http://www.tospitimou.com/landscanner/v ... 4&month=03

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rosie Gray »

That link is provided by our Treasurer, Sudane, and is compiled by a land scanner that she has for administrative purposes. :)

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Spider22997
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Spider22997 »

Hey Rosey, Sudane did not give it to me, but what I was talking about is all the land transactions Cleo was making in the month of Febrruary.

Spider22997
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by Spider22997 »

I was out on the LA sim again, and realized I had missed 2 other lots owned by friends of Abby, it is possible I have missed others. but here are the two additional and then the entire list..WOW Abby you and your friends own so much land there, is this why you would like CDS to get another Sim? I am sure you would like Garnets land as well, but that is just my opinion.

Abby’s friend Molly Medier across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims
Abby’s friend Nic Kelberry across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims

ENTIRE LIST...HOPEFULLY

Abby mini mansion 562 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Abby shop 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby restaurant 525 prims WATER FRONT
Abby park 371 prims
Abby’s friend Tandra Jupiter design center 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby’s friend Tandra Jupiter restaurant/design center 234 prims WATER FRONT
Abby’s friend Molly Medier Mini mansion 562 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Abby’s friend Molly Medier Shop 439 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Ceaser Boat slip NW corner 130 prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)
Cleo Boat slip NW corner 130 Prims WATER FRONT (NEW SALE)

Abby’s friend Molly Medier across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims
Abby’s friend Nic Kelberry across from Abby’s mini mansion 234 prims

Now to be perfectly clear the prims I have posted here are what the actual plot supports, so some may have a small adjustment for landscaping.
I believe the rest of the (NEW SALE) land sales in LA consist of boat slips in a bay that is landlocked by a bridge which makes no sense to me, but go figure……

(NEW SALE) LAND SOLD AFTER RENOVATION OF SIM

Return to “Legislative Discussion”