Proposal for NFS-west new sim design

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Proposal for NFS-west new sim design

Post by Timo Gufler »

Delia Lake wrote:

A road/path on the boundary of Pen's and my properties going through the woods there would be fine with me if I didn't loose prims by doing that. It would mean moving my pasture pond a little to the north but that would be ok.

Thank you Delia. I propose, that a patch from Delia's (or Pen's) parcel is turned into a public road and an equally-sized piece of public land is joined to her land, if the RA accepts the corrected sim proposal.

Trebor Warcliffe
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Trebor Warcliffe »

I've been working on calculations for new sims based on the current cost to LL and varying occupancy rates. I will get together my work and present it in a somewhat readable format over the weekend. This will help in the planning of new homestead and full sims for public to private land ratios, prim multipliers, occupancy rates, and tier.

Trebor

Let us move away from all of the "us" and "them" and turn our attention to "we."
Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Timo Gufler »

Thanks for using time for the calculations, Trebor. Meanwhile, I would like to let you all know about a water-level realted bug report, that I filed in LL Jira system couple of weeks ago. Couple of days ago Alexa Linden handled it and set its status to "Been triaged". In other words, there is hope, the LL fixes the problem one day. If you would like to vote for the bug or even comment on it, that can be done in BUG-6119 page.

Return to “Sim and City Planning”