New sim status update

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Coop
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

New sim status update

Post by Coop »

So what's happening and where are we? I'm very curious to know what is going on, or who we're waiting on...

I now lay down the command of my legions and retire to private life. Marcus Licinius Crassus
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: New sim status update

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

The last RA meeting considered the plan and noted that a number of elements were missing. I've said I'm happy to work with the other branches and the LUC collaboratively to get this new region added to the CDS. I wrote to the RA and LUC chair on 18 February saying that I think the proposer of the new region (Gaius) will need to produce drafts of the missing parts (e.g. tier structure and covenants) for us to work up and that I'm happy to help with that.

That's where the actions rests as of now.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: New sim status update

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

Concerning tier structure, Pat, that was included in my proposal. The plan I put forward to the RA included tier.

Concerning covenants, in your email you stated that the Executive is tasked with that measure by law. While I am certainly willing to help to construct a covenant per my ideas about the sim, I believe this topic is actually something included in the RA-approved agenda for LUC's sim-timeline. It only makes sense that our social contract which will guide the creation and propagation of the new sim is done through democratic means, i.e. via the LUC — which is a commission established in our laws.

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Return to “Sim and City Planning”