RA meeting time

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

RA meeting time

Post by Beathan »

Just to remind folks,

I am attending my County caucus this Saturday (step two in the four-step nomination convention system). Thus, if we have a meeting on Saturday, I request that my bills be continued one more week for additional debate and that I be able to do a "seven-day vote" on other matters.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: RA meeting time

Post by Sonja Strom »

Beathan, I will respect you request.

Also, either Saturday or Sunday are fine for me.

Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

RA meeting time (Saturday 9 am)

Post by Jamie Palisades »

Hello all. At last week's RA meeting on 12 April, we agreed again to use the 09h00 SLT Saturday time, originally set at our prior 6 April meeting, for this next week (19 April) as well.

The RA retains the right to change this -- as we've done at times due to emergencies or a need for quorum. (The latter is acute right now, with only 5 members seated.) Apologies for any lapses of predictability. We have been scrambling a little to stay organized during various personnel transitions.

We should talk further, among broader stakeholders, about whether and how firmly to fix a regular date and time. I expect the RA to consider that, and reconsider meeting times, once our new members are seated. The SC plans to open the by-election polls April 19 and close April 26, so that's only a short time away. Regards Jamie

== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”