7-day vote request for RA July 29th

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

muhammedyussif
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

7-day vote request for RA July 29th

Post by muhammedyussif »

Really this time I can't attend because travelling abroad for one week from Wednesday to Tuesday. If it is needed I ask for 7-day vote in all items.

Love for All, Hatred for None
Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: 7-day vote request for RA July 29th

Post by Timo Gufler »

I am not sure, if I am in mood of coming to the meeting for death of someone close to me. For good measure, I request 7-day vote for RA meeting on July 29th.

Timo

Soro Dagostino
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Soro Dagostino »

When will CDS get real and pass a rule that says if your on RA, you miss three meetings in a row -- your gone! toast!?

Bottle Washer
CDS SC
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Soro Dagostino wrote:

When will CDS get real and pass a rule that says if your on RA, you miss three meetings in a row -- your gone! toast!?

I expect this will be less of a problem with the smaller RA that we will have now that Al Andalus is leaving the CDS. It is very difficult to find a time that works for everyone on the RA given time zones, work commitments and religious observance. I agree that it is unhelpful for RA members to be unable to attend regular meetings. I think the answer is to be more flexible and try to fix schedules in advance rather than impose tough-sounding but unfair rules.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rose Springvale »

Timo,

I'm very sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do to make the time easier, please let me know.

Rose

Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Timo Gufler »

Thanks for the condolence, Rose. :) The time of day is actually fairly optimal in general... Maybe I will attend to the meeting.

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”