RFP on agenda for 1/25 meeting : 7 day vote

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

RFP on agenda for 1/25 meeting : 7 day vote

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

I have requested in world with Shep that the completed RFP for the work needed to be done to get the laws up to date be put on the agenda for the 1/25 meeting.

I would also like to request a 7 day vote just in case I am unable to attend the meeting Saturday.

Cleo
Shep
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Re: RFP on agenda for 1/25 meeting : 7 day vote

Post by Shep »

Just to say it did'nt get put on the Agenda for two reasons .... you did'nt give me the information .. plus I expected you were going to be absent ... Shep

I am not a sheep ... I am the Shepherdess .. An it harm none .. so mote it be ..
cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Next meeting.

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Sorry you misunderstood me, Shep.

Please add the RFP to our next meeting, then. I asked for a seven day vote "just in case" I was absent, and do again, respectfully ask for a seven day vote. But I do plan to be there ,if I can, as always. But just in case I'd like a seven day vote. Do not sell my chair or rent it to anyone, please.

About the RFP being on the agenda. Just write. RFP. It is being looked at by Delia at the moment for some final editing. After she is done, I will post it.

But it is my understanding that Rose did only volunteer to complete a portion of the total work that needs to be done, the RFP outlines the entire project.
Cleo

Cleo

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”