Thank you, Tor!

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Thank you, Tor!

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

The Available Rentals page looks great with the updates you have done. This was a very time-consuming project to update the listings for almost 80 parcels, taking and choosing photos and editing to add additional info. Maybe at some point we can go back in and edit the descriptions under the photos to make them more uniform, but in general, it's much improved from what we had previously!

Also, I really like the "Luna Marina" name for the LA village. :D

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Thank you, Tor!

Post by Rosie Gray »

That's a lot of work, Tor. I'm sure it will be a real asset to the CDS. Very well done. I really like the name Luna Marina too!

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Sylvia Tamalyn
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Sylvia Tamalyn »

....and thank you for enrolling CDS in the Forever Tourist passport program! Having used both it and the BBB passport for some time, I totally agree that Forever Tourist is the better game, and is better suited to CDS as well. The fact that anyone in SL can play is the kind of inclusiveness that I like to see in projects like this, and its popularity should bring us some visitors looking to explore. I got my CDS passport the other night and hopped around to our four locations, and everything works perfectly. :)

Tor Karlsvalt
Chancellor
Chancellor

Post by Tor Karlsvalt »

You are both welcome. I am hopeful this generates some interest.

Citizen

Return to “General Discussion”