First Cut of the New Sim Landscape

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Jon Seattle »

[quote="Rose Springvale":3fb36120]Jon ...I had nothing to do with michel's post. I will not be a party to any of the negativity on these forums. I told you that from the beginning. I no longer will address personal issues here. If you want further information from me on personal issues, please email me. [/quote:3fb36120]So Michel decided to file that on his own? (I noticed that he manages to quote someone else and assign those words to me in his filing.) That seems very likely to me for some reason. Nevertheless it gave me and many others the impression that he was doing so on your behalf and with your permission. Sorry for making that assumption.

I still do have the impression that you are out to remove me, so my statement: that I am trying to provide the guild with a map to building the sim when I am gone still applies. You can change the design all you want after I am gone, get builders to use prims to create square cliffs (it can be done), but right now I am working hard to get people what they need to go on.

[quote="Rose Springvale":3fb36120]I am also surprised that parts of the plan are now considered not feasible... I gave the drafts to Jon at every phase of the modeling. If it wasn't feasible, it would have been nice to know before the community voted on it. [/quote:3fb36120]First of all you gave me exactly one very early copy of the model. That was all I ever received from you. But further, your plan [u:3fb36120]is[/u:3fb36120] fully realizable as far as I can see. You can always use prims to create straight cliffs. I will be sad to see it done that way, but I don't see any technical reason why it could not be done.

[quote="Rose Springvale":3fb36120]It is not likely that i'll be able to send models until i get back. If it is critical to move forward before then,and no one else has any of the drafts, then by all means do so. [/quote:3fb36120]TOP has provided me with his copy. I will be working as fast as I can to render it as exactly as a RAW file.

[quote="Rose Springvale":3fb36120]While i know only a few people in CDS have the skill, i thought part of the process in the Guild was to show others how it was done...[/quote:3fb36120]Believe me, it is not easy. When I render your model as a RAW file, I will send it to you and you can make any changes you wish. That will be quite a bit easier than you making a RAW file for it from scratch.

michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by michelmanen »

Yes Jon I decided to file the petition on my own when I saw what you were up to. I had no intention to let you go on with what you were doing to Rose in her absence. The real issue is not that I filed the Petition, but that you first resigned as Secretary and then "suggested" your own agenda for the next Guild meeting, which would have included "discussing" matters pertaining to Rose in her absence -when you knew fully well she would be absent and would not be able to reply / comment on any issues you woud "raise".

Last edited by michelmanen on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

I've had enough of this. This thread is about the initial landscaping of our third sim and is in 'Sim and City Planning'. Take the personal disputes elsewhere, all of you. If this carries on I'm locking the thread.

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rose Springvale »

Thank you Pat, for stepping in. I really don't want to do this at all

Jon, please proceed as you see fit. You have the models... you got the early one because you told me to bring it to you and you would help.... I believe other members of the guild do as well. You have my drawings, you have my verbal description of what i was trying to do, as well as the literay excerpts you asked me for. I don't know exactly what else you want from me.

I don't want to argue with you about who says what on whose behalf. I speak for myself, and only i speak for myself. I assume that you act on your own behalf as well, despite having many close friends sticking up for you.

For now, I am on vacation with my family. Real life trumps all this nonsense. Please respect that.

Return to “Sim and City Planning”