Holidays in CDS? Meet with me Tuesday to chat

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Holidays in CDS? Meet with me Tuesday to chat

Post by Rose Springvale »

I wasn't a member of CDS last year for the holidays.... and have no idea what goes on... so I'm asking for help.

Meet with me on Tuesday at 3 slt in Inspiration park, or post here.. I'm interested in what has been done in the past, what hopes, dreams, expectations are, and also looking for guidance on budget.

.... or if you can't make it, drop me a note, post on the forum, or take me to your.. er.. nm that one. :)

bring your wish list :)

Claude Desmoulins
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Holidays in CDS? Meet with me Tuesday to chat

Post by Claude Desmoulins »

I know that in previous years there have been decorating contests and home tours. Does anyone have an old schedule notecard?

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

Maybe a decorated ice rink on the Platz would be nice (and snowy sim terrain naturally). I think it's at least two years ago that NFS had one. It could be combined with music. Doing a skating animation is probably too much to ask (unless Alexicon wants to go crazy), but there are some really nice ice skates around. For example mine are by Moopf Murray ('Skoopf Icicles'), they include some crazy animations. The rink could be constructed under the Platz.

While exploring SL a bit, I found a sculpture called 'surfing-wife-of-Santa' .. So no need to keep it traditional :)

Trying to make this mainland parcel part of the CDS: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tethys/64/158/72/
Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Any news from the comitee?
Ice rink: thats a geat idea! If the space under the Marketplatz is needed, just delete the soccerfield, i have a backup in a rezzer (need one?), or ask for a transfer if you would like to modify it (a floor is always a floor, what about ice hockey?).
Anyone who would like to build it: let the comitee or the PIO request it and be aware you are a New Guild volunteer. Kick me if you are lacking building rights under the Platz and let me work something out for you with our Chancellor while you start building.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rose Springvale »

I love your enthusiasm Tan!

I"ll be posting a report from the committee later today with a list of what we've come up with so far; don't go deleting anything just yet!! . There will be lots of opportunities for participation, trust me! Stay tuned, I've got a handful of fires to put out but will be back soon!

Return to “Events in CDS”