Invitation to exhibit at the next exhibition at MoCA - AI & I

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tori Landau
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Invitation to exhibit at the next exhibition at MoCA - AI & I

Post by Tori Landau »

It would be difficult to find a topic more contemporary than Artificial Intelligence and so 'Artificial Intelligence and I' (shortened to AI & I) is the theme for the next exhibition in the Museum of Contemporary Art at CDS.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N ... 77/140/183

Everyone is invited to submit finished artworks for the exhibit and they may take the following forms: SL images, RL photos, photos of RL art you've created, sculptures, statues, poems and short stories. Interactive art is very welcome! Please have poems and stories on notecards and in an appropriate notecard giver. Images created using an AI Image creator may be used, however, please declare the image as such when submitting it. Artworks may contain items created by other avatars, such as the frame for a picture or parts of a statue or sculpture.

Please submit artworks with the permissions of Modify Copy No Transfer to the museum's archive avatar, MoCAso Oh, by Noon SLT on Friday 9th February.

Remember that even a cube can be a sculpture with 6 textures used on it and placed appropriately on a gallery podium!

Have fun creating and if you have any queries please contact me, Tori Landau (MoCA's Curator)

Tori Landau
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

ONE week left for submissions of artwork for AI & I exhibition at MoCA

Post by Tori Landau »

t would be difficult to find a topic more contemporary than Artificial Intelligence and so 'Artificial Intelligence and I' (shortened to AI & I), exploring our personal relations with Artificial Intelligence, is the theme for the next exhibition in the Museum of Contemporary Art at CDS.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N ... 77/140/183

Everyone is invited to submit finished artworks for the exhibit and they may take the following forms: SL images, RL photos, photos of RL art you've created, sculptures, statues, poems and short stories. Interactive art is very welcome! Please have poems and stories on notecards and in an appropriate notecard giver. Images created using an AI Image creator may be used, however, please declare the image as such when submitting it. Artworks may contain items created by other avatars, such as the frame for a picture or parts of a statue or sculpture.

Please submit artworks with the permissions of Modify Copy No Transfer to the museum's archive avatar, MoCAso Oh, by Noon SLT on Friday 9th February.

Remember that even a cube can be a sculpture with 6 textures used on it and placed appropriately on a gallery podium!

Have fun creating and if you have any queries please contact me, Tori Landau (MoCA's Curator)

Tori Landau
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

REMINDER: Friday is the deadline for submissions to the AI & I exhibition at MoCA

Post by Tori Landau »

Tomorrow is the deadline for submissions to the Museum of Contemporary Art exhibition, AI & I, exploring our personal relationships with Artificial Intelligence. Please submit artworks or images Copy/Mod/NO Trans to the museum's avatar, MoCAso Oh by Noon SLT on Fri 16th February. Hope you're having fun being creative! :) Many thanks in advance, Tori

Almut Brunswick
LRA
LRA

Re: Invitation to exhibit at the next exhibition at MoCA - AI & I

Post by Almut Brunswick »

Dear Tori,

though my dismissive opinion about AI "art" is not a secret, I don't want to miss congratulating you and the contributors for showcasing their work in our MoCA.

Unfortunately due to a parallel RL event, I couldn't attend the talk with Lyr Lobo and Rhiannon Chatnoir yesterday. My question is if there is something like that planned for the near future, probably in a more Euro-friendly time window and also ideally announced a bit earlier than just two days before. Meanwhile, I've visited the exhibition, but felt a bit lost, so some more guidance beyond the provided NC could help.

Thank you,

Almut

Return to “General Discussion”