Needed: Sim project ids and descriptions

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Needed: Sim project ids and descriptions

Post by Jon Seattle »

Hi Everyone,

I am working on the voting software for the sim design contest. All teams entering a project into the contest, please send me the following:

1. A short identifier for your project. It should be a simple sequence of letters, digits, and dash or underscore characters. No blanks. Try to keep it to one, two, or three words. For example:

imagine
imaginary_island
imaginary_island_community

are all good. "imaginary/island" or "imaginary..island" are not.

2. A very short description for your project to be used to identify it in the voting machine. This has to go in an SL dialog box so short short short. For example:

"Sim based on Shakespeare's The Tempest"
"Sim based on Prospero's island in Shakespeare's Play The Tempest"

Are probably both okay, but please do not go beyond the length of the second. Please reply to this post or IM me in-world with your answer. Note, you may, if you wish, change the description at a later point.

Thanks,

Jonathan

michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Al-Andalus Sim Proposal

Post by michelmanen »

Identifier: Al_Andalus

Description: Moor Fortress City based on Alhambra, Granada, Spain.

michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by michelmanen »

Please remove the Al-Andalus information from your database. This proposal has been withdrawn from the CDS new sim competition.

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Moon Adamant »

[quote="michelmanen":2oy4b71p]Please remove the Al-Andalus information from your database. This proposal has been withdrawn from the CDS new sim competition.[/quote:2oy4b71p]

A perfectly valid proposal is removed off competition just before it starts?
Not wishing to intrude on your private motives for doing so, can i ask you to please reconsider that decision?

The sim planning process is a major way in which the public can help shape our territory - and incidentally our community. It is a pity if the public chooses to forfeit that opportunity :(

Return to “Sim and City Planning”