Hello

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ranma Tardis

Hello

Post by Ranma Tardis »

I am Ranma Tardis and will be buying the P140 lot.

Am please to join the Neufreistadt community as a citizen when the paperwork is completed. :D

Please feel free to IM me on or offline :)

I Am a Libertarian in RL and am interested in politics.

Last edited by Ranma Tardis on Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Welcome!

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Welcome to Neufreistadt (it's going to take me a while to get used to the new name!) I look forward to meeting you inworld!

I note from your SL forum title that you wrote your name in Japanese. 日本語が話せるか?(Do you speak Japanese?) 僕は日本語が少し話せるよ!(I speak a little!)

Pelanor Eldrich
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Welcome to NF Ranma!

Post by Pelanor Eldrich »

Welcome to NF! Glad you joined us, welcome aboard! :)

Pelanor Eldrich
Principal - Eldrich Financial
Ranma Tardis

Re: Welcome!

Post by Ranma Tardis »

[quote="Patroklus Murakami":ldducbt4]Welcome to Neufreistadt (it's going to take me a while to get used to the new name!) I look forward to meeting you inworld!

I note from your SL forum title that you wrote your name in Japanese. 日本語が話せるか?(Do you speak Japanese?) 僕は日本語が少し話せるよ!(I speak a little!)[/quote:ldducbt4]

I am from Goza in Okinawa. Our family home is not very far from gate 2 street near the city office. Yes, I have been known to speak and read some Japanese :) My new computer has an English OS so kanji drives it crazy! My old computer was killed during the move here from Sagamihara. :(

I am doing a study on what my new home should look like and am having trouble finding a correct small house to build. Perhaps the community will give me some input on this. I do not wish to imitate the sodaigomi's builds but wish to come up with something that is different but within theme.

Salzie Sachertorte
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by Salzie Sachertorte »

Ranma, welcome to Neufreistadt!

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Welcome!

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

[quote="Ranma Tardis":qu05i9vb]Perhaps the community will give me some input on this. I do not wish to imitate the sodaigomi's builds but wish to come up with something that is different but within theme.[/quote:qu05i9vb]

Ranma welcome to Neufreistadt. I look forward to seeing you around and am happy to see the plurality of political outlooks represented in the community.

Regarding input on what to build .. I have the following with which to contribute:

Since you are going to own P140 the restrictions on what is permissible to build are defined by those portions of the covenant that apply for building outside the city walls in the Germanic medieval theme-specific style. You can find an entire list of the requirements at the following address:

http://aliasi.us/nburgwiki/tiki-index.p ... ndCovenant

The sections that apply to you are those presently marked with a "b"

If you do not feel like building it yourself, there are different possibilities for having a house built that falls within the requirements of the covenant? Well, there are different possibilities. I worked with a builder to have a custom house designed on the basis of my proposed layout. Another possiblity is to buy one of the prefab houses that are modifiable and customise it to your liking.

In any case I think you'd do wisely to contact one of our many builders such as Sudane Erato, Moon Adamant, Dianne Mechanique, Mizou Vavoom and others (sorry to those I've forgotten). There are also a number of builders outside Neufreistadt, who design fachwerk style buildings. For example, SouL Cookie and Kendra Bancroft have done a few designs.

Good luck with your building project. Let me know if you need any additional input!

Return to “General Discussion”