Events!

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Events!

Post by Rose Springvale »

I'd like to invite you all (and your friends) to two events in Colonia Nova in the next week:

1.Friday June 1... 2 - 4 pm slt. Opening of a new art exhibit presented by the Rigarto Gallery. Jezzie McCellen and Riger Oluja will exhibit paintings and sculpture from their new gallery. The two of them work from what they call positive emotional energy. Please come and see the results. This one is Euro friendly and it would be great to see some new CDS faces in attendance!

2. Monday, June 4.. 6- 7 pm slt. Shantu Selene will play the amphitheatre!
Shantu is a professional musician who has only recently started performing in SL and is already packing sims. His style is what I'd call bluesy-folk.. he plays original compositions and timeless classics. I'd like to know what you all think, as we've talked about him doing some benefit concerts for us in the future. More on that after this week.

If anyone has a stage that would be appropriate for the Amphitheatre, please let me know. I seem to have overbooked myself a little!

Thanks.. looking forward to seeing life in our beautiful sim!

Justice Soothsayer
Pundit
Pundit

Post by Justice Soothsayer »

A great exhibit! The energy from the artworks jumps off the screen towards the viewer.

Thanks, Rose, for bringing them to the CDS.

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Oh wow... congratulations on bringing him to the CDS to perform, Rose, that's truly amazing!

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “Events in CDS”