Happy Anniversary, CDS!

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Happy Anniversary, CDS!

Post by Rose Springvale »

Rumor has it that the CDS turns one year old TOMORROW!!

In honor of this excellent milestone, we would like to have an Anniversary Ball, in the Schloss, next weekend. I have volunteered to organize this event (unless there is a reason not to!) It seems like a fun activity to have in conjunction with the SL4B celebration, too.

Anyone who wants to help, please im me!

I"m thinking 2 pm slt? Would really appreciate input on the time, because i'd love to see as many of our community there as possible.

The first year is supposed to be the hardest, so let's get out our dancing shoes and celebrate :)

Rose

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

updating..

Post by Rose Springvale »

I'm happy to report that the Chancellor has given the go ahead to the anniversary ball and it will take place on [b:1tda4kup]Sunday June 24, 2007 [/b:1tda4kup] at 2 pm slt. Our own Draxtor Despres has agreed to MC with his live stream. Drax is a real pro and he will make the event all the more fun He's even agreed to take requests and read dedications... preferably submitted in advance. You can send them to me or Draxtor directly.

I could use some help on theme/invitations if anyone is feeling creative. My plan is to send an invitation to each citizen of CDS, and possibly a few guests who will want to celebrate with us. I'm still rather new, so if there are people you all want to recieve an invitation, please just send me the names. Notecards are great.. just make sure you im me that you've given me one.

Also... the idea for this ball came from a New Guild meeting, and while it is not a fundraising ball per se, i'm thinking (if time doesn't run out) that there will be a silent auction to raise money for the New Guild. Anyone have anything to donate for the auction or thoughts re same should check in with me too.

For now, just mark your calendars. I'd really like to see most CDS people at least stop in.

Questions? issues? ideas? Just im me :) I don't know all the answers, but i'm pretty good at finding them.

Rose, getting a bit giddy. I do love a nice party :)

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Bromo Ivory »

Bummer! I will be out of town and not on SL! :(

Anyway - Have a great time! If I somehow pull off a miracle, I will be there, though ti is doubtful.

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Arria Perreault
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Gown

Post by Arria Perreault »

Thank your for the invitation to the ball. It inspired me this remark. It is a joke, but the people who know me (and my clothes) will understand.

I have always dreamed of a ball in NFS Schloss. I have imagined me in many wonderful dresses. Can every CDS woman who intend to come to the ball swear on this forum that she will not wear a huge flexi gown next sunday. So I will come without too. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Despite this little fashion detail, i will be happy to participate. :)

Return to “Events in CDS”