Signaletic

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Arria Perreault
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Signaletic

Post by Arria Perreault »

Before summer break, I try to see what I still have to do (and what I did not). So...
Some weeks ago, at a Guild Meeting, I have proposed that we place a signaletic in our sims(like in RL towns or places visited by tourists). To be exact, a signaletic exists already in Neufreistadt, so people can find their way in the sim at different crossroads . In Colonia, we have indications in the Forum and a sign giving the direction of the therms at the West Gate. The idea was to have a small task group on this topic. I have tried to organize a meeting and i have talked to few people about this. One of the ideas was to make a map of Colonia. I think that is useful. We can indicate on it roads, places of interest, etc... About the signs themselves, i have imagined that maybe we can inspire us by the nice column sign made by Moon or Jon to bring people to the sim exhibit. They could just be thiner and higher. Just a suggestion.
People have time to tell what they will, what they need. In any case, I will not be able to do anything during the summer break. Let's see after holydays what to do.

(NB: maybe a map would be enough in Colonia)

Return to “Sim and City Planning”