Election returns party?

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Justice Soothsayer
Pundit
Pundit

Election returns party?

Post by Justice Soothsayer »

One of my happier memories of my service in the RA was the election results party --- with a very interesting Results chart made by FlyingRoc Chung, I think -- that was a lot of fun celebrating our little democracy. I hope we can do it again!

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Election returns party?

Post by Bromo Ivory »

[quote="Justice Soothsayer":1g3j7ozu]One of my happier memories of my service in the RA was the election results party --- with a very interesting Results chart made by FlyingRoc Chung, I think -- that was a lot of fun celebrating our little democracy. I hope we can do it again![/quote:1g3j7ozu]

That sounds like fun!

Though I fear with all the bad blood and mud flying around here - we may be sending quite a few people to the corner in "time outs" during it!

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Dnate Mars
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Election returns party?

Post by Dnate Mars »

[quote="Bromo Ivory":1r39nxrz][quote="Justice Soothsayer":1r39nxrz]One of my happier memories of my service in the RA was the election results party --- with a very interesting Results chart made by FlyingRoc Chung, I think -- that was a lot of fun celebrating our little democracy. I hope we can do it again![/quote:1r39nxrz]

That sounds like fun!

Though I fear with all the bad blood and mud flying around here - we may be sending quite a few people to the corner in "time outs" during it![/quote:1r39nxrz]
Don't worry, there is always bad blood and mud flinging when it is election time. But people are mostly civil when need be.

Return to “General Discussion”