CRAEDO & CDS Sponsor Esperanto group meeting in Colonia

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

CRAEDO & CDS Sponsor Esperanto group meeting in Colonia

Post by michelmanen »

The Esperanto group is planning a meeting on Sunday 9 September, 06.00-07.30 sl time, to discuss Esperanto activities in sl. The meeting will be in Colonia Nova in the CRAEDO Auditorium (217, 70, 25). For information please contact Esperantisto Allen.

La Esperanto-grupo planas kunvenon je dimanc^o 9 septembro, 06.00-07.30 (horo en Dua Vivo), por diskuti niajn Esperanto-agadojn en 2v. La kunveno okazos en Colonia Nova en la Senatejo (217, 70, 25). Por pliaj informoj, skribu al Esperantisto Allen.

Last edited by michelmanen on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by michelmanen »

The meeting has been confirmed and is going ahead this Sunday. It is open to all who wish to attend.

Thank you to the CDS for co-sponsoring this event and assisting it financially!

michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by michelmanen »

13 members of the Second Life Esperanto Group met in the CRAEDO Auditorium in Colonia Nova on Sunday 9 September to discuss how to organize their activites. Participants came from Italy, Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Polland, Russia, Brazil, Canada and Japan. They heard reports on the regular meetings which take place in Esperanto every Sunday, and also about plans for an Esperanto Congress on 6-7 October. They also heard about the various Esperanto centres in SL. The most important ones are Esperanto-lando, where numerous activities already take place, and Muse Esperanto-Centro. They also discussed how to help Esperantists who want to join Second Life, but are unable to read the instructions in the languages which are available.

Lariko

Return to “Events in CDS”