Guild Meeting Log - 23rd Sept 2007

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild


Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:26 pm

Guild Meeting Log - 23rd Sept 2007

Post by Moon Adamant »

[10:17] You: but let's start
[10:18] You: agenda for today
[10:18] You: Alpine Meadows
[10:18] You: Monastery
[10:18] You: Schloss
[10:18] You: Elections
[10:18] You: on Alpine Meadows
[10:18] You: i would like to consult you all
[10:19] You: on the recent forum discussion started by Sudane there ;)
[10:19] You: the thing is
[10:19] You: we have, i believe, surpassed the dicord points in the Alpine Meadows proposals
[10:19] You: and we are in good shape to advance towards a final proposal soon
[10:20] You: but at teh same time
[10:20] You: this new idea has come forward
[10:20] You: and it is gathering a lot of support
[10:20] You: now, what i am afraid of
[10:20] You: is that we complete or are near completing the process for Alpine Meadows
[10:21] You: and that we are told to ... stop
[10:21] You: what is your opinion about this?
[10:21] Jo Sapeur: hmm... I have to admit that I didn't have enough time to follow the discussions on the forum lately
[10:22] Jo Sapeur: so I'll have to catch up a bit before I can form an opinion
[10:22] You: well, as a resume
[10:22] You: it has been proposed
[10:22] You: that the next sim falls completely under the public budget
[10:22] You: (correct?)
[10:23] Sudane Erato: almost... not totally
[10:23] You: with a side proposal that instead of one sim, we get 4 voids
[10:23] Sudane Erato: the NGO's would contribute like the MoCA does
[10:23] You shout: hey Rose
[10:23] Rose Springvale: hi guys
[10:23] Rose Springvale: was there a notice?
[10:23] Jo Sapeur: hi Rose
[10:23] Lilith Ivory: hi Rose :)
[10:23] Jo Sapeur: don't remember one
[10:23] Rose Springvale: hello :)
[10:23] Sudane Erato: it was not my intention to alter anything other than the parceling... ownership... and financing
[10:24] Jon Seattle: Hi Rose
[10:24] Rose Springvale: LOL
[10:24] Rose Springvale: hello Jon
[10:24] Sudane Erato: the planning so far woul;d contribute equally to any proposal
[10:24] Sudane Erato: except for the parcelling
[10:24] You: yes, but you will see that i made the point that if only low perfomance builds, then we could have the 4 voids
[10:25] You: (thus contributing to the discussion :)
[10:25] Sudane Erato: yes.... i think that buying voids would be a VERY big difference
[10:25] Jo Sapeur: yep
[10:25] Jo Sapeur: definitely
[10:25] Jo Sapeur: and to be honest, this doesn't seem the right moment for it
[10:26] Jon Seattle: Jo, what is your thought on that?
[10:27] Jo Sapeur: voids are IMO a bit of a decorative element, they serve no other purpose than getting far stretches of mostly empty space
[10:27] Jo Sapeur: which is perfectly fine if you have wide stretches of open water in them
[10:27] Jo Sapeur: but alpine meadows lacks the water
[10:27] Sudane Erato: well, with no residents, they would be fine
[10:28] Jo Sapeur: so we'd end up with a sim full of trees and nothing else
[10:28] You: my experience with voids is that they start lagging at 2/3 filling, mor eor less
[10:28] You: with no scripts or very few
[10:28] Jo Sapeur: I'm not sure about this, the timing just doesn't feel right
[10:28] Jo Sapeur: if CDS were bigger, then I'd support it
[10:29] Jo Sapeur: but now we'd end up with two sims having to support a third one
[10:29] Jon Seattle: Well, one issue here is that we want to make things feel like open space, but a new sim is more expensive than the two we have, making the open space more expensive also.
[10:29] Sudane Erato: voids are a very big rip-off by LL
[10:29] You: but mind guys
[10:29] Jo Sapeur: yeah
[10:29] Jon Seattle: :)
[10:29] Sudane Erato: since they have only HALF the prims available
[10:29] Jo Sapeur: half?
[10:29] You: the thing here is that this discussion is ultimately political
[10:29] Jo Sapeur: I thought it was 1/10?
[10:30] Sudane Erato: yes, 4 voids contain 7500 prims
[10:30] You: each void has 12.5% of teh prims of a normal sim
[10:30] Jo Sapeur: ah
[10:30] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:30] You: you see what i mean
[10:30] You: it's not a technical discussion
[10:31] You: ultimately it refers to what our idea is on how the CDS should develop
[10:31] Jo Sapeur: well, at this point it sounds more like a burden than an asset
[10:31] You: and... i don't think that it's our role to hold this discussion
[10:31] You: but that's what i wanted to discuss with you exactly
[10:31] Sudane Erato: yes, it was determined that we should get one full sim
[10:31] You: shall we show what we have so far to the RA and ask for a confirmation that we're on the right track?
[10:32] Jo Sapeur: oh, we should be able to discuss it to gain a better understanding of the topic
[10:32] You: you see that my concern here
[10:32] You: is that we have work that is ultimately... wasted
[10:32] Sudane Erato: no work is wasted unless we go to voids
[10:32] You: or can be wasted
[10:33] You: well, Sudane, part of teh work is... parcelling, financial plan will be
[10:33] Jon Seattle: I think we should complete our work and present both alternatives to the RA.
[10:33] You: eeeek you know what happens when you present two alternatives to a client?!
[10:33] Sudane Erato: yes, the parcelling
[10:33] Sudane Erato: hehe
[10:33] Jon Seattle: Sudane's proposal (as a single sim) is still a signifigant change in the original description.
[10:33] Sudane Erato: yes... we have had that discussion :))
[10:34] Rose Springvale: sudane?
[10:34] Sudane Erato: yes?
[10:34] Rose Springvale: may i ask.. how many people does this financially impact in a significant way?
[10:34] Rose Springvale: that being their tier fees are higher than say.. 10 USD?
[10:34] Sudane Erato: well, my proposal would impact everyone
[10:35] Sudane Erato: that was the point
[10:35] Sudane Erato: it is a sim FOR everyone
[10:35] Rose Springvale: i understnad that.. but i'm guessing those of us paying 50 or more going to 75 are a bit different thatn the $2 going to $3
[10:35] Sudane Erato: yes, of course
[10:36] Sudane Erato: but... how can i answer that question? :)
[10:36] Rose Springvale: iguess i can go look
[10:36] Sudane Erato: except that the percent would be the same for everyone
[10:37] Jon Seattle: Also, of course, not everyone in the CDS is earning in the US economy.. a small increment may look a lot larger
[10:37] Rose Springvale: ?
[10:37] You: hey Brian :)
[10:37] Jon Seattle: Hi Brian :)
[10:37] You: but guys
[10:37] Brian Livingston: Hi all
[10:38] Jo Sapeur: *waves at Brian*
[10:38] You: in all cases, that decision is not ours
[10:38] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:38] You: so what i am asking is
[10:38] You: what decisions do we feel we can take at this point
[10:38] You: and what decisions should be addressed to the RA?
[10:39] Sudane Erato: i think your point is good, Moon... we should get a decision on direction
[10:39] Sudane Erato: before proceeding
[10:39] Sudane Erato: my own proposal was in response to a clear disagreement in the community
[10:39] Sudane Erato: about that direction
[10:39] Jon Seattle: Yes, though I dont think we need to halt everything in its tracks
[10:41] Jon Seattle: We also have the option of voting.. at the last meeting a motion was made and seconded.. but the RA can overrule any decision here
[10:41] Sudane Erato: well, Moon idea is better i think
[10:41] Sudane Erato: let the RA decide
[10:41] You: well, that's what i am saying
[10:41] You: let's ask them right now
[10:42] Rose Springvale: sorry, i nee dto run for afew minutes... not sure i have any input on this subject anyway
[10:42] You: instead of having them overruling decisions and making us lose time and work :)
[10:42] Jon Seattle: Hmmm.. usually we require more time for the item to be placed on the agenda.. that is another week from now.
[10:42] Jon Seattle: And no assurance that the RA will make a deicison at that meeting.
[10:42] You: ehehe i'll ask for an extraordinary point :P
[10:43] Jon Seattle: Can I at least understand what proposals are on the table still?
[10:43] Jon Seattle: 1. Sudane's proposal I think I understand
[10:43] You: well, i think the proposal you did that reflects Dnate's suggestion is the most advanced proposal atm
[10:43] Jon Seattle: Yes, that is 2.
[10:44] Jon Seattle: Are those the two?
[10:44] You: seeing it«s following our last decision here at the meeting and comprehends already compromise work
[10:44] You: but that's something we can discuss too
[10:44] You: so let's organize
[10:44] You: shall i go to this RA and bug their heads off? :)
[10:45] Sudane Erato: hehe
[10:45] Jon Seattle: Well, bug my head off since I am chairing today :D
[10:45] Sudane Erato: :))
[10:45] You: even better :)
[10:45] You: but what we really must vote now is
[10:45] You: shall we consult the RA as regards directions/clarifications for teh next sim?
[10:46] Jon Seattle: Is there an option 3? Can someone write up the two or three options in a concise way? That would be very helpful.
[10:46] Jon Seattle: I second Moon's motion
[10:46] You: options in terms of proposal or of action?
[10:47] Jon Seattle: Lets vote to consult, then decide what options / question we are asking of the RA.
[10:47] You: ok
[10:48] You: voting on the decision to consult RA about clarifications and decisions re: new sim?
[10:48] You: all agreeing, say aye
[10:48] Sudane Erato: yes!
[10:48] Jon Seattle: votes aye
[10:48] Lilith Ivory: aye
[10:48] You: Brian, Jo?
[10:48] Brian Livingston: aye
[10:49] You: hmmm Jo is afk, i think
[10:49] Jo Sapeur: reading the forum
[10:49] You: i vote aye as well, pending Jo's vote
[10:49] Jon Seattle: Now, the RA could use some good guidence on the questions to be decided. What are the options?
[10:49] Jo Sapeur: I'll just yield this time
[10:50] You: well, to clarify
[10:50] You: the guild has been developing work in the assumption that the new sim will be set for sale (or a mahority of resources on it will)
[10:51] You: this work concerns mainly parcelling (more or les stable by now)
[10:51] You: finantial plan and covenants
[10:51] Sudane Erato: yes, parcelling and ownership
[10:51] You: so we need a clarification in that sense
[10:51] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:51] You: is teh sim for sale or to be owned by the community?
[10:52] You: agreed?
[10:52] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:52] Jo Sapeur: yes
[10:52] Sudane Erato: thats really it
[10:52] Jon Seattle: Well, and beyond that we have to deal with two issues
[10:52] Moon Adamant listens
[10:52] Jon Seattle: 1. Is this sim going to have to support itself -- that is will it's cost be subsidized by other CDS residents
[10:53] Jon Seattle: and 2. What distribution of plot sizes makes sense, both financially and in terms of equity
[10:54] Sudane Erato: yes... if the land is indeed sold
[10:54] Jon Seattle: Yes, if sold only.
[10:54] You: ah ok
[10:54] You: yes, i would tend to summarize it like that too
[10:54] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:54] You: what do you all think?
[10:54] You: are these the three questions we will ask RA?
[10:54] Sudane Erato: those are approprite decisions for the RA
[10:55] Sudane Erato: yes
[10:55] You: anyone,. comments or further suggestions for questions?
[10:55] Jo Sapeur: can't think of anything right now
[10:55] Brian Livingston: *nods* Although I would assume that the RA is going to wanta week to consider the points, especially in regards to private/public ownership f the sim
[10:56] You: ok, i agree with you
[10:56] You: so my next question is: do we keep carrying on teh work or wait till teh RA makes a decision?
[10:56] Jo Sapeur: in that case, let's ask these questions to speed up the proces
[10:56] Jon Seattle: yes, my thought is to bring up this issue at today's meeting, but not ask for a vote. Just initial discussion.
[10:57] Jo Sapeur: if anything else comes up we can still ask that later
[10:57] You: i agree Jo, the fact that we are asking very precise questions will speed it :)
[10:58] You: in my opinion, work should carry on, but i would like to hear your opinions
[10:58] Jo Sapeur: hmm
[10:59] Jo Sapeur: just one question: how much will the sim cost per month?
[10:59] Sudane Erato: US$300
[10:59] Jo Sapeur: 300?
[10:59] You: my opinion is based upon the fact that we are in middle of a process that was started 6 months ago or more, and that we are dealing with new input
[10:59] Sudane Erato: 295
[10:59] Jo Sapeur: hmm
[10:59] Jo Sapeur: Michel managed to talk LL down to US$ 300 for two sims...
[11:00] You: yes, but that's because the sims were bought through a RL association
[11:00] Jo Sapeur: we need someone who'll explain the educational purpose of having democratic sims in SL to Linden Labs
[11:01] You: well, i think teh discussion on a RL persona for teh CDS is still going on
[11:01] Jon Seattle: well, its more than that I think. They may want it to be not-for-profit for tax purposes?
[11:01] You: i think they have to be non-profit
[11:01] You: but in all cases
[11:02] You: teh CDS is neither
[11:02] Jon Seattle: Yes, and thus a RL entity
[11:02] You: s we will buy it at 1875 USD, and pay 295 USD/month
[11:02] Sudane Erato: 1675
[11:02] Sudane Erato: same idea
[11:02] Jon Seattle: yes, 1675 :)
[11:02] Jo Sapeur: Hi tanj
[11:02] You: hi Tan :)
[11:02] Jon Seattle: Hi Tan :)
[11:03] Sudane Erato: hi Tan :)
[11:03] Tanoujin Milestone: HEllo :)
[11:03] Lilith Ivory: hi Tan
[11:03] Tanoujin Milestone: have i stepedd on someone?
[11:03] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:03] Jo Sapeur: just my tail *pets it*
[11:03] You: ok guys
[11:03] Sudane Erato: squoozed them flat! :)
[11:04] You: i really would like to hear your opinion on carrying the work/waiting before i close the discussion on Alp Mead and pass to the rest of teh agenda
[11:04] Sudane Erato: Moon... it depends which work
[11:04] Sudane Erato: the work that is affected by the decision, no
[11:04] Sudane Erato: the work that i not, yes
[11:04] Jon Seattle: Well, we all know that the RA may alter out plans, so I would say lets go ahead as long as we keep that in mind.
[11:05] Lilith Ivory: think the one who does the work should decide that ;)
[11:05] You: but the issue is
[11:05] You: that we are at a hmmm detailing phase
[11:05] You: i mean, we are close to a final parcel proposal
[11:06] You: and from that the financial plan can be made
[11:06] You: but those are justly so the issues that depend on teh discussion
[11:06] You: some work on convenants too
[11:06] You: though we can start covenants, and discuss the general bits
[11:07] You: you know, the scripts/m2 thingy, landscape protection, etc
[11:07] You: and leave for later stuff like the free area from houses to roads or neighbour plots, etc
[11:08] Tanoujin Milestone: Is there a catalogue of questions towards the RA? And what time do they need to answer?
[11:08] You: Tan, three questions are going to be set to the RA
[11:08] Jon Seattle: Tan, I have my notes. Should I read them?
[11:08] You: ah, please
[11:08] You: saves me work :)
[11:08] Tanoujin Milestone: oh, no dont let me interrupt
[11:09] Tanoujin Milestone: moon askeed, halt or continue
[11:09] You: yes, but that's a decision between ourselves
[11:09] You: not a question for teh RA
[11:09] Tanoujin Milestone: if the ra can answer within the next too meetings
[11:09] Jon Seattle: 1. Will the new sim be sold (other than to NGOs) 2. If plots are sold, will this sim going to have to support itself -- that is will it's cost be subsidized by other CDS residents 3. If plots are sold, what distribution of plot sizes makes sense, both financially and in terms of equity
[11:09] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, i understand :)
[11:10] Tanoujin Milestone: the time the ra needs to answer is a factor
[11:10] You: well, we can but hope it's going to be fast
[11:10] You: but we can't, i believe, give them a deadline :)
[11:10] Tanoujin Milestone: i would wait then, and make clear it is their turn
[11:11] Jon Seattle: Well, we have two RA members here ..
[11:11] Tanoujin Milestone: right, what do you say, reps :)
[11:11] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:11] Jon Seattle: We will try to keep after the RA :)
[11:11] You: that they're going to try to speed it as they can, of course :)
[11:12] Tanoujin Milestone: i would wait :)
[11:12] Brian Livingston: Well, I certainly hope to get this resolved ASAP, but i certainly would assume that voting won't take place for a meeting at least
[11:12] You: i would still maintain though
[11:12] Jon Seattle: It won't, so expect at least a week, possibly more.
[11:12] You: that the process as it runs is legitimate
[11:13] You: and so that we can keep working, though possibly having some things in standstill
[11:13] Brian Livingston: I mean, the public/private ownership issue alone is a mjaor one that will affect every citizen and will certianly produce a large amount of debate and (hopefully) public comment
[11:14] Tanoujin Milestone: Brian, what did you recommend? to go on?
[11:14] You: shall i call a vote on this? or table without a decision to be discussed further?
[11:14] Brian Livingston: But either way, hopefully we can get an answer for the Guild within a reasonable amount of time with little procedural roadblocks
[11:14] Jon Seattle: I think we can leave this up to individuals
[11:15] You: hello Arria :)
[11:15] Brian Livingston: I concur with Sudane who said that we shoudl coontineu work on portions of the project that will not be impacted significantly by the RA decision
[11:15] Jon Seattle: Obviously we won't be presenting a finished plan to the RA until after this is decided.
[11:15] Tanoujin Milestone: Arria :)
[11:15] Arria Perreault: Hello everybody
[11:15] Lilith Ivory: hello Arria
[11:15] Brian Livingston: Hi Arria
[11:15] Jo Sapeur: hi there
[11:15] Jon Seattle: Hi Arria :)
[11:15] You: hmmm
[11:16] You: so what about asking teh RA, sensing the level of debate, and discuss this later on again if needed?
[11:16] You: and meanwhile, well...
[11:16] Sudane Erato: sure!
[11:16] Jon Seattle: Brian, what aspects are those? As I understand it, just about all of the build will be effected in some way
[11:17] You: people working please keep in mind that the work MAY be changed by the RA decisions
[11:17] Jon Seattle: yup :)
[11:17] Tanoujin Milestone: :) convinced
[11:17] You: ok guys, are we good?
[11:18] Brian Livingston: Jon - That is really up to the Guild nd each contributior to determine, as it is their time and effort that is being invested in the project that may or may not be affected...
[11:18] You: on Alp Mead, i mean :)
[11:18] Jon Seattle: brb
[11:18] You: you see that if i need go to play havoc in the RA, we only have 40 minutes to the rest of teh agenda :)
[11:18] You: Monastery
[11:18] You: how's it going? :)
[11:19] Arria Perreault: great
[11:19] Arria Perreault: the building is almost finished
[11:19] You: great to hear that :)
[11:20] Jo Sapeur: oh?
[11:20] Jo Sapeur: who is working on it?
[11:20] Arria Perreault: Tan and Sam have made a great work
[11:20] Arria Perreault: now we can see all the details and a texture reviwe for some parts
[11:20] Arria Perreault: i am trying to think to a first exhibit for the opening of the sim
[11:21] Arria Perreault: i have created the group for the NGO
[11:21] Arria Perreault: so we can start the discussions
[11:21] You: on the charter?
[11:22] Arria Perreault: charter and projects of activities
[11:22] You: nods
[11:22] Jon Seattle: :)
[11:22] Arria Perreault: and finally the selling of staff during his first week end of octoberfest was very good
[11:23] You: yay!
[11:23] You: that's very good :))
[11:23] Arria Perreault: we just need a place ;-)
[11:23] You: dealing with that :)
[11:23] Tanoujin Milestone: Arria, plotsize as you posted?
[11:24] Jo Sapeur: and number of prims?
[11:24] Arria Perreault: i will read the log
[11:24] You: 40-*60 m
[11:24] Arria Perreault: i think that we have to calculate this carefully
[11:24] You: about 1000 prims
[11:24] Jo Sapeur: mmhmm
[11:24] Arria Perreault: the building is 40x60
[11:24] Arria Perreault: 1000 prims, yes
[11:25] You: good work guys :)
[11:25] Arria Perreault: maybe i have to measure again
[11:25] You: and btw, i still have to buy a Heidi costume :)
[11:25] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:25] Tanoujin Milestone: :)
[11:25] Arria Perreault: to see if the little tower behind is in the 40X60
[11:25] Tanoujin Milestone: last time it was in :)
[11:26] Arria Perreault: ok
[11:26] You: ok guys
[11:26] You: Schloss
[11:26] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, i made a possible structure of the docu
[11:27] Tanoujin Milestone: i spare you the details.. i have to add what we disccussed her from beginning
[11:27] You: ok :)
[11:27] Tanoujin Milestone: and the forum input
[11:27] Tanoujin Milestone: if you remember pel's ideas
[11:27] Tanoujin Milestone: ok.. but enough of top bottom
[11:27] Jon Seattle: I have to run for a bit. See everyone later :)
[11:27] Tanoujin Milestone: see you, jon
[11:27] You: see you in a bit :)
[11:28] Tanoujin Milestone: ok, i want to ask, is there a clever method to get the permissions and objects without touching the prims?
[11:28] You: hmmm
[11:28] Tanoujin Milestone: because it is time to make this list now
[11:28] You: maybe a script?
[11:28] Tanoujin Milestone: i know there is give perm mask
[11:29] Jo Sapeur: doesn't work
[11:29] Tanoujin Milestone: but afaik you have to put it in
[11:29] Tanoujin Milestone: yes.. i just want to make sure
[11:29] Jo Sapeur: that function doesn't work at the moment afaik
[11:29] Tanoujin Milestone: a copybot would be fine, eh?
[11:29] You: what about a GetPrimsParam sending a list to an external server?
[11:30] You: sorry, i don't really script, you see
[11:30] Jo Sapeur: I think the best method for cooperative building is still deeding the objects to a group
[11:30] Jo Sapeur: full perms
[11:30] Tanoujin Milestone: hm, i would touch it all with a secure alt
[11:31] Tanoujin Milestone: now, because we do not have that
[11:31] Tanoujin Milestone: it is not about sparing effort
[11:31] Tanoujin Milestone: but do not want to behave idiotic :)
[11:31] Tanoujin Milestone: you say: touch it?
[11:31] Tanoujin Milestone: :)
[11:32] You: asking Gwyn too
[11:32] Tanoujin Milestone: ty
[11:32] Sudane Erato: sorry... I too must leave :(
[11:32] Sudane Erato: i'll try to be at the RA
[11:32] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, me too, see you there
[11:32] Lilith Ivory: see you Sudane
[11:32] You: you see that touching prims one by one in a hundreds-prim build is very tiring
[11:33] Sudane Erato: bye :)
[11:33] Tanoujin Milestone: i know
[11:33] You: see you in a minute :)
[11:33] Tanoujin Milestone: i think of the risk thats all
[11:33] Brian Livingston: I'
[11:33] Brian Livingston: Err, I've got a quick errand to run before the RA meeting, so 've gotta run. I'll see some of you in a few :)
[11:33] You: see you Brian :)
[11:34] You: well, i'll ask around if any clever way to do that
[11:34] Jo Sapeur: I have to go soon as well, should we come to an end?
[11:34] You: well, just another issue still
[11:34] You: Elections for Faculty
[11:34] Jo Sapeur: *nodnods*
[11:34] Tanoujin Milestone: yes?
[11:35] You: as you know, terms for both Faculty Chair and Sec are 6 months
[11:35] You: so i will call elections for chair soon
[11:35] You: but there's also i would like to discuss
[11:35] You: and this is, that i became sec in mid term
[11:36] You: and myself, at least, have always thought on it as an interim role
[11:36] You: so, my question is: shall i call elections for sec and chair?
[11:36] You: and thus keeping the calendar clean?
[11:37] You: or shall we have separate elections, thsu having a time shift?
[11:37] You: also, i would like you guys to consider that if you are applying for the roles
[11:38] Jo Sapeur: I definitely don't have enough time to consider that :(
[11:38] You: and would possibly suggest as schedule that declarations of runners should be held till next sunday, and then proceed at the election
[11:38] Jo Sapeur: at least at the moment
[11:39] Arria Perreault: i could imagine to run for one of these positions, but I would like precisions about the exact role
[11:39] You: one thing i can do too is post this on the Guild forum, and let the discussion run from there
[11:39] You: ah Arria
[11:39] You: hmmm let me try and find the charter for you :)´
[11:39] Tanoujin Milestone: :)
[11:39] Arria Perreault: great
[11:41] You: hmmm
[11:41] You: http://forums.neufreistadt.info/viewtopic.php?t=1091
[11:41] You: actually, i am reading that the faculty election should have occured already :))
[11:41] Tanoujin Milestone: hehe
[11:41] Lilith Ivory: :))
[11:42] Jo Sapeur: coup d'etat!
[11:42] You: that's why i am not a good Sec lol
[11:42] Tanoujin Milestone: forum? clean calendar to vote you down ;)
[11:42] You: those schedule things do tend to miss me :)
[11:43] You: ok, shall i call the issue on teh forums then?
[11:43] You: and adjourn the meeting next, leaving you all soem minutes to go make a cup of coffee before RA :)
[11:43] You: ?
[11:43] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, Moon!
[11:43] Arria Perreault: yes, so we have more time
[11:43] You: ok, i'll do that then
[11:44] You: any other business? :)
[11:44] Tanoujin Milestone: no.:)
[11:44] You: ehehe cup of coffee then for all of you :)
[11:44] You: meeting adjourned :)
[11:44] Tanoujin Milestone: cheers
[11:44] Arria Perreault: thank you :-)
[11:44] Lilith Ivory: hehe :))
[11:44] You: thanks everyone :))

Post Reply

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”