Football Match - Saturday Oct. 13, 2007 - CDS v Caledon

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Football Match - Saturday Oct. 13, 2007 - CDS v Caledon

Post by Brian Livingston »

This Saturday, October 13, the CDS National Football Team will be taking to the field to thoroughly trounce the rag-tag band of hooligans from Caledon. Game play will take place on the CDS Football field under the Neufreistadt Platz, starting at 12 PM SLT.

Anyone interested in playing is certainly encouraged to do so and should IM me ASAP so we can make sure we're fully covered.

In addition, a group has been formed to both organize our fans and players as well as give everyone a means to show their team loyalty. To join, search for the C.D.S. Football Club or drop me an IM :)

I look forward to seeing you all there!

--Brian Livingston
--C.D.S. FC Captain

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Hey Captain, do we have national jerseys? If not we should agree on one of the two existing ones, it is unfair to puzzle the opponent with a rainbow coloured team :-)

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rose Springvale »

Good luck Team!

Tan, for this game, the NFS colors should be worn, as NFS won the inter sim tournament. If this becomes a regular thing, we'll see if we can cajole Lilith into making us a national set!

sorry i won't be there, i'll be cheering in spirti!

Desmond Shang
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Re: Football Match - Saturday Oct. 13, 2007 - CDS v Caledon

Post by Desmond Shang »

Test test test... hrm... I'd replied, but it seems to have been 'saved as a draft'... ah well, once again!

Congratulations on your victory, much fun was had by all and we'd like to make this a regular thing! Some other sims are interested as well, and I'm thinking of setting up a permanent area for it myself once I understand a bit more about the field itself.

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Football Match - Saturday Oct. 13, 2007 - CDS v Caledon

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Excellent idea Desmond and I'm sure we would be up for that. It's good to hear that there is interest from other sims as well; l0oks like we have a Virtual World Cup developing which is fun and interesting to see.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Return to “Events in CDS”