Meeting Notice & Agenda

For planning and discussing issues related to Colonia Nova, Neufreistadt's second sim under the Confederation of the Democratic Simulators.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Salzie Sachertorte
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Meeting Notice & Agenda

Post by Salzie Sachertorte »

The first meeting of the Sim Planning Committee shall be held this Sunday, July 2nd, at 4:00 a.m. SLT in the Rathaus.

Everyone is welcome to attend. It's not too late to volunteer to join the Committee.

Please feel free to post any other issues you may discern which need to be addressed while planning for the new sim.

~~~~~~~~~~~

[b:7xtby5fj]Proposed Agenda:[/b:7xtby5fj]

1. Introductions
2. Select a Leader
3. Discuss Committee's Role under NL 4-9
4. Housekeeping Details
5. Discuss Issues List
6. Assign Tasks?
7. Set next meeting
8. Adjourn

~~~~~~~~~~~
[b:7xtby5fj]
Issues List [/b:7xtby5fj]

[i:7xtby5fj]People[/i:7xtby5fj]

Identify stakeholders (e.g., current residents, those who expressed an interest, etc.)

Ensure that all stakeholders have an opportunity for input into the sim

[i:7xtby5fj]Lessons Learned[/i:7xtby5fj]

Discuss things done right or wrong the first time around

Discuss expectations of current residents regarding the new sim

Discuss how to pay the builders, obtaining IP rights

Discuss properties - how to hold the public builds, textures, etc., how to inventory, etc.

[i:7xtby5fj]Political Type Issues[/i:7xtby5fj]

Discuss RL landowner issues re both sims

Financing - Who will we borrow money from to pay for the acquisition/build? What does the resident buy in rate need to be to cover startup costs?

Discuss accounting issues re both sims

Discuss governance issues re both sims

[i:7xtby5fj]Building Issues[/i:7xtby5fj]

Terraforming

Altitude- Can we/do we want to move CN out of the clouds.

Interface issues -Can we create a topographical separator between NFS and CN

Land management

Covenants - we need to at least draft them for guild or ra approval.

Discuss historical accuracy

Pre-builds & textures

[i:7xtby5fj]Marketing
[/i:7xtby5fj]
Sales - Pre-sales to current NFS owners
Pre-sales
Sales after Sim is established

Website

--

Last edited by Salzie Sachertorte on Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dnate Mars
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Dnate Mars »

4:00 AM!! I don't know if that is really late or really early! I will try my best to be there, but wow, what a time!

Salzie Sachertorte
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Timezones

Post by Salzie Sachertorte »

It's Euro-friendly!

Bookmark this website - [url:l37ca189]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html[/url:l37ca189] - it converts for you.

Ranma Tardis

Post by Ranma Tardis »

That is the time I get up on a workday morning. Sorry cant make it, please send me the notes :)

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

[quote="Ranma Tardis":i7s4add7]That is the time I get up on a workday morning. Sorry cant make it, please send me the notes :)[/quote:i7s4add7]

I don't mean to second-guess, or suggest the overturning of a decision that has already been made as part of Salzie's excellent preparations - especially since it's highly likely that I won't participate in the meeting myself, but it seems to me that 8am SLT would be just as Euro-friendly yet make it better possible for our Pacific friends to join in. :-)

Clarence Calliope
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clarence Calliope »

[quote="Diderot Mirabeau":a4lx51d7][quote="Ranma Tardis":a4lx51d7]That is the time I get up on a workday morning. Sorry cant make it, please send me the notes :)[/quote:a4lx51d7]

I don't mean to second-guess, or suggest the overturning of a decision that has already been made as part of Salzie's excellent preparations - especially since it's highly likely that I won't participate in the meeting myself, but it seems to me that 8am SLT would be just as Euro-friendly yet make it better possible for our Pacific friends to join in. :-)[/quote:a4lx51d7]

I'd have to second this. Sundays aren't meant for getting up before 8 am - and I'd hate to try and make that meeting from the West Coast.

Return to “Planning Colonia Nova”