Application for Content Archivist

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Application for Content Archivist

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

In the interests of keeping things open, I'm posting this on the forum as well as submitting directly to the Dean.

I would like to advance myself as for the new Content Archivist position. I believe I am a fitting candidate for several reasons.

Firstly, I'm one of the oldest continuous citizens who isn't currently involved in government. I believe history shows my commitment to the CDS and how unlikely I am to abscond with the content one dark night. :)

Secondly, while I would like to stay involved, my real-life obligations prevent me from running for a more active position at the moment, for RA, Chancellor, or doing much beyond filling a seat in the new Guild. As Content Archivist is a passive position - 'keeper of the backups' - I'd feel like i was contributing as best I could under the circumstances.

Lastly, while this should not be a political job in the least, I have been staunchly independent. Even with the faction I helped to create, I passed on the leadership role as soon as I found someone who didn't duck quickly enough. :) As such, I hope this would allay any fears of the job becoming a politically-biased one somehow.

Thank you all for your consideration.

Member of the Scientific Council and board moderator.
Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Application for Content Archivist

Post by Jon Seattle »

Any word on this? I think Aliasi would be perfect for this position.

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Application for Content Archivist

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

Aliasi Stonebender has been appointed by the Scientific Council as Content Archivist.

The SC will make their own announcement, but since I was there I'm letting the forum reader know. Before the appointment comes into effect, the RA has to confirm it with a simple majority vote. This is a good thing for the CDS :)

The polls are open btw!

Return to “General Discussion”