CDS citizen links?

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

CDS citizen links?

Post by Bromo Ivory »

I was talking with SOnja (at her new club - its really nice!) and we were thinking of putting together a list of LM's that are near and dear to the CDS citizens. This would be put in a notecard and then given to CDS people in a dispenser and perhaps in an announcement.

Anyway - I will volunteer to put it together if there is interest. And I would ask there be no more than 2-3 links per person.

Anyway - any ideas? Is this already done, too?

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: CDS citizen links?

Post by Rose Springvale »

It's a great idea Bromo, and could easily be placed in the info dispensers in the three sims and Anzere. The only place i know that attempts this is the "picks" on avi profiles. And yes Contact is a lot of fun!

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Beathan »

Excellent idea. In addition to the locations Rose suggests, I would be happy to have such information dispensed at my Justice Center in Malfelonius as well. I am planning to have a teleporter bay at the Justice Center -- linking legal sites at a central hub -- in any case.

Beathan Vale

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
symokurka
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by symokurka »

I catch Bromo's idea and propose to distribute to newbies first a notecard with USEFUL and PUBLIC CDS' landmarks. I did not even know that THREE info points existed. I always get mad to find out where meetings are goin on...:)

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rose Springvale »

As you now know Symo, there is a check box on the Info page for groups that allows you to get notices. There are also notecard boards in 4 places, all three sims and Anzere infohub, with basics for the sims.

I've been trying all week to send a new citizen welcome letter with more information, but apparently some of the email addresses we have are bad. I'll keep working on it.

well, for another couple of days, at least. :)

Return to “General Discussion”