An Actual Virtual Office for the Chancellor

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

An Actual Virtual Office for the Chancellor

Post by Sonja Strom »

This thread is for discussion about an office for the Chancellor and other members of the Executive Team.

A few thoughts I have about it are:
• It could have an information board about current events.
• It could have a mailbox with which citizens and visitors could leave the Chancellor a notecard in-world.
• It could have offices for at least the Chancellor and PIO, but also others.
• It could give the Executive Team a place to call home: show what they are working on, meet, talk, and receive outside visitors.

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: An Actual Virtual Office for the Chancellor

Post by Beathan »

Can we use the Schloss for this? We could call it "the people's castle" -- or, better, "Le Château des citoyens". (Please forgive my grammar or vocabulary if I get this wrong -- my study of French was long ago and inadequate.)

There is a lot of unused interior space there. I think that the executive branch could make use of the space very well. It culd be a public reappropriation of the last vestige of Ulrikan Oligarchy.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
AlexiconKurka
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by AlexiconKurka »

Both the PIO and me will be glad to use any kind of Government offices on CDS. It will improve our communication with the citizens, providing us with a proper space to display plans and projects. We hope it will be an in world 'access point' to the execs.

Salzie Sachertorte
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by Salzie Sachertorte »

Have you considered the tourist office on the NFS plaza? Or the bottom floor of the Rathaus? That would be easier for outsiders to find than the Schloss.

symokurka
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by symokurka »

Just to propose a "look and feel" idea of interiors, visit Major's office in Assisi San Francesco Sim...

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

We need to make sure this is incorporated into the Guild Commission that Brian co chairs with me..................the study of governmental offices in CDS .

Cleo

Return to “Sim and City Planning”