Webportal

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Webportal

Post by Beathan »

We in the RA need to monitor this project. It could be a budget item -- and it is a project that lines up with or otherwise effects several policies and legislative priorities.

My proposal for a method of monitoring this admittedly technical project is here:

http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 609#p10609

I acknowledge that I totally lack the expertise to assess the project myself, and I would like expert assistance as I propose.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Webportal

Post by Sonja Strom »

Only to be helpful, this project was discussed in the RA meeting of February 24, including some of its financial aspects.

You can see it in the transcript here http://www.aliasi.us/nburgwiki/tiki-ind ... 24%2C+2008

The financial aspects were discussed starting about 3/4 of the way down, and the organisational aspects were discussed right near the end.

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

did the chancellor get back to us on the budget yet though? i did miss one meeting this term. was it then? i believe a nice proposal on this was to come our way....................did i miss something?

Cleo
Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Sonja Strom »

I don't remember this having ever come up again in the RA after the initial conversation we had about it in February.

Thank you for helping us to stay caught up with this project, Beathan. :)

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

i need some help with the guided tour, i have not been able to get alexicon to reimburse me for event money nor give me the money for the guided tour, i suppose i could just spend my own but quite frankly i dont think i should have to do that.............what is the process and how do i "civily" since i guess im not well versed in that............make this happen. I have a lot of concerns with the chancellor.. this matter is one. The other is that i Know that the person he appointed to do events was told not to do anything by arria for the first three months of this term.........i had been in discussions with Alexicon about it over the three months and also told to let him handle it...since that person, Bells, came to me as wells as her not being able to get Alexicon to respond to her.........or Arria........and now they sort of make her look bad.......well, i dont know how to deal with this in a civil matter. To save her reputation and get the events done that we need......I am just thinking to do events as we want on our own and not rely on the "govt" for any of this. I am tired of waiting aroudn to get things done.

And i am too bitter to spend my own money under these circumstances for the guided tour.. If i make it public why i am not .........i get bashed. What do I do. Help. Is there a process I am unaware of?

The P

Cleo
Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Beathan »

TP --

You have the privilege to be on the RA. Propose a budget request and submit it to the RA for review and approval. We can then assess it and pass an order authorizeing and requiring payment.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”