Masquerade Ball

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

mtlundquist
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Masquerade Ball

Post by mtlundquist »

I'd just like to thank Bells, Arria and anyone else who helped with the masquerade ball. It was a well attended and glamorous event with lots of the citizens from CDS. Naftali led the music, with Bells finishing, with games and photo opportunities. So go check out the CDS Flickr page.

A great time was had by all, Naftalis music was fantastic, and Bells a superb DJ. It was good for us all to put politics aside for a while and just enjoy time together.

Lets have more of these...... :D

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." Joseph Stalin
"It's not the voting that's democracy; it's the counting" Stoppard
Cindy Ecksol
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Masquerade Ball

Post by Cindy Ecksol »

mtlundquist wrote:

I'd just like to thank Bells, Arria and anyone else who helped with the masquerade ball. It was a well attended and glamorous event with lots of the citizens from CDS. Naftali led the music, with Bells finishing, with games and photo opportunities. So go check out the CDS Flickr page.

A great time was had by all, Naftalis music was fantastic, and Bells a superb DJ. It was good for us all to put politics aside for a while and just enjoy time together.

Lets have more of these...... :D

Yes, and I'll add that the informal "after ball" that took place at the Schloss after the election results were announced was also fabulous in a very different way. Sometimes it's just the casual gatherings to do something "Second-Life-crazy" (like group Greek dancing for hours while chatting) is what makes CDS the most interesting and fun for me.

Cindy

Return to “General Discussion”