Mountain void sim(s) for water - poll

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Please choose your preference:

Yes, mountains to provide water
80%
No, no mountains for water
20%

Total votes: 20

Klaus Wulfenbach
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Mountain void sim(s) for water - poll

Post by Klaus Wulfenbach »

Under the current OS/Homestead conditions, the most prudent addition of sims would be full sims to be parcelled and rented. I could see a Homestead for the Schloss, but that would promptly limit it as an event venue.

However, if I may direct everyone's view to the sim of Aggro, they found a way to add extremely appropriate mountains, provide a spectacular view, and not expand beyond one sim to do so. This might be a consideration for border areas.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron
Consulate of Europa Wulfenbach

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Mountain void sim(s) for water - poll

Post by Sonja Strom »

Thank you very much Klaus :!:

What they have done on Aggro is really amazing and looks fantastic. :mrgreen:

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Mountain sim(s) for water - poll

Post by Sonja Strom »

Somebody told me simulators in Second Life can be linked in such a way that prims from one can be used on the other. At first this sounded kind of unreal to me, but then I realised I was not sure. I searched around looking for a reference to answer this question, but could not find it. Does anybody know the truth about this :?:

The main reason why this seems like it could be important is, it could be useful for us to have a mountain sim that transferred some of its prims to Neufreistadt. :idea:

Return to “Sim and City Planning”