Transcript of General Master Plan Workgroup, 5/18/08

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard
Posts: 1074
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:29 am

Transcript of General Master Plan Workgroup, 5/18/08

Post by Rose Springvale »

[8:43] Symo Kurka: let me say
[8:43] Moon Adamant: hello Troy :)
[8:43] Rose Springvale: Hi Troy!
[8:43] Symo Kurka: as usual
[8:43] Troy McLuhan: Hi
[8:43] Object owned by Symo Kurka gave you 'GMP RES' ( ).
[8:43] Symo Kurka: Hello Troy
[8:43] Symo Kurka: u got an important name lol
[8:44] Moon Adamant: brb
[8:44] Symo Kurka: happy u join us here
[8:44] Rose Springvale: Symo, i wanted to tell you
[8:44] Symo Kurka: listens to rose
[8:44] Rose Springvale: when i looked back over the transcript from the last meeting
[8:44] Rose Springvale: it was all of us going .. oh cool.. reading notecard.. this is amazing
[8:44] Rose Springvale: lol
[8:45] Rose Springvale: there wasn't really anything that made sense without the exhibit
[8:45] Rose Springvale: so i didn't post it. I still can, but..
[8:45] Symo Kurka: thank you
[8:45] Moon Adamant: i think maybe no need
[8:45] Rose Springvale: that's the conclusion i got to
[8:45] Moon Adamant: the exhibit will go up in the air in one week
[8:45] Rose Springvale: in the air?
[8:45] Symo Kurka: we'll maybe better post it on friday on forum too
[8:46] Moon Adamant: no, we'll announce it on events - let Rose deal with that :)
[8:46] Symo Kurka: ok Rose
[8:46] Symo Kurka: but i want a huge publicity on this stuff
[8:46] Rose Springvale: smile
[8:46] Rose Springvale: i know
[8:46] Moon Adamant: she can drag the whole CDS population to look at the exhibits :)
[8:46] Symo Kurka: so that nobody can say "i did not know"
[8:47] Rose Springvale: smile. i take this to mean i'm now appointed as publicity subchair?
[8:47] Moon Adamant: that 'i did not know' argument doesn't stick with me
[8:47] Moon Adamant: i'll make VERY VISIBLE signs in the plaza
[8:47] Symo Kurka: yes Rose you are appointed lol
[8:47] Moon Adamant: platz, forum, etc
[8:47] Moon Adamant: and besides
[8:47] Rose Springvale: I'll abuse group notices :)
[8:47] Moon Adamant: Rose can ask the PIO
[8:48] Moon Adamant: to send a general mailing to the CDS
[8:48] Rose Springvale: smile
[8:48] Rose Springvale: and she will say... please, go ahead and do it :)
[8:48] Symo Kurka: i would prefer that most citizens look at GMP in the ten days of publication
[8:48] Troy McLuhan: I'm impressed by the level of planning on these maps and spreadsheets
[8:48] Symo Kurka: thamk you Troy :))
[8:48] Moon Adamant: Troy - all Symo's work!
[8:48] Rose Springvale: aren't they great Troy? Symo did a marvelous job
[8:48] Troy McLuhan: Have you been in talks with Rivet Town on being adjacent?
[8:48] Rose Springvale: so much work
[8:49] Symo Kurka: not yet Troy
[8:49] Symo Kurka: did'nt have time to contact neighbours
[8:49] Symo Kurka: but could be an idea
[8:49] Rose Springvale: probably premature too...
[8:49] Rose Springvale: first step is to get the community to accept the GMP
[8:49] Rose Springvale: if need be, LL will move us
[8:49] Troy McLuhan: ok
[8:50] Symo Kurka: yes but it could cost a lot Rose
[8:50] Rose Springvale: no
[8:50] Symo Kurka: no?
[8:50] Rose Springvale: if we have no room to expand, they move us
[8:50] Troy McLuhan: There is a fee, around 100 or 150 USD per sim
[8:50] Rose Springvale: no cost
[8:50] Symo Kurka: r u sure??
[8:50] Rose Springvale: not if it is LL
[8:50] Rose Springvale: if the sim runs out of space to expand, yes
[8:50] Moon Adamant: yes, the cost is irrelevant for 3 sims
[8:50] Troy McLuhan: I know LL has moved whole continents at no cost before. Info Islands was one example
[8:50] Rose Springvale: yes
[8:51] Rose Springvale: anytime you are growing and out of room, they will relocated it all for us at no cost
[8:51] Rose Springvale: but we are a long way from there
[8:51] Symo Kurka: well niot sure, if we go on with thw peivate act
[8:51] Rose Springvale: hi bjerkel :)
[8:51] Symo Kurka: *private
[8:51] Moon Adamant: hi bjerkel~
[8:52] Troy McLuhan: If you want to put a sim next to (or diagonal to) an existing sim, then the existing sim must give permission
[8:52] Rose Springvale: I'll get you the cite to that
[8:52] Symo Kurka: Ok Troy, we'll soon verify neighbours policies
[8:53] Symo Kurka: Now can we officially start this short update meeting?
[8:53] Troy McLuhan: I help with the SciLands continent a lot and much time is spent coordinating messages to Linden Lab proving that neighbors want a new sim next door
[8:53] Troy McLuhan: I hope the new land store makes that easier
[8:53] Moon Adamant: hope so as well, Troy
[8:53] Rose Springvale: that would be good. the instantaneous island delivery is still boggling my mind :)
[8:54] You decline Constitutional Team meeting no. 40: agenda from A group member named Ashcroft Burnham.
[8:54] Symo Kurka: Rose can you record while i read notecards?
[8:54] Troy McLuhan: As in "Wait 4 months" then it appears instantaneously?
[8:54] Moon Adamant: it's just a file loaded into a disk lol
[8:54] Rose Springvale: sure
[8:54] Moon Adamant: but yes, let's start
[8:54] Moon Adamant: i give assent to be recorde
[8:54] Rose Springvale: smiles at Troy... yep
[8:55] Symo Kurka: ok to sum up the situation
[8:55] Symo Kurka: in map 00 you see where we are related to our neughbours
[8:55] Rose Springvale: bjerk, troy, symo, please acknowledge consent to record
[8:55] Symo Kurka: i consent
[8:55] Troy McLuhan: I consent too
[8:55] Rose Springvale: hello TheP, please consent for the record
[8:55] Bjerkel Eerie: i consent
[8:56] ThePrincess Parisi: assent
[8:56] Symo Kurka: And yes, we are not alone... neither are we free to expand anywhere. And yes, this is exactly the map you see in your "Map" menu. I suggest that you have a look at it and visit neighbour sims from time to time. Some sims seem to be abandoned or unaccessible (Rivet Town) . Others are usually very crowded (Apollo). We also have some interesting high level neighbours (Montana State University)
[8:56] Symo Kurka: Here i just want to add
[8:56] Symo Kurka: that i noticed, looking at our neighbours
[8:56] Troy McLuhan: Hoffman Designs is familiar - I've got stuff there
[8:56] Troy McLuhan: gotten*
[8:57] Symo Kurka: that there is absolutely no relation between residential density and number of visitors
[8:57] Symo Kurka: Noew in Map 01 and map 02
[8:57] Symo Kurka: you just see a "photograph" of our actrual sims
[8:57] Bjerkel Eerie: do you mean no relation or no corrolation
[8:57] Troy McLuhan: One of the busiest sims in SL is a Jazz Club that's very open and low prim
[8:58] Moon Adamant: Troy
[8:58] Symo Kurka: yes exactly what i mean Troy, good example
[8:58] Moon Adamant: i remember that for weeks teh Halluciantion Clinic and the Heart Murmur clinic were two of teh most visited places in SL
[8:58] Symo Kurka: The knowledge of actual situation helped a lot in setting up the GMP grid
[8:58] Moon Adamant: bothe were experiemnts to do with medical sciences
[8:58] Delia Lake: good morning everyone :)
[8:59] Troy McLuhan: Hi Delia
[8:59] Moon Adamant: it's the content that makes a sim attractive
[8:59] ThePrincess Parisi: may i ask a question
[8:59] Rose Springvale: hi Delia! i'm recording, so please assent :)
[8:59] Symo Kurka: And i have to thank specially Sudane Erato for the help providing existing data
[8:59] xDelia:
[8:59] Moon Adamant: hi again Delia :)
[8:59] Symo Kurka: Now
[8:59] Symo Kurka: in Map 03
[8:59] ThePrincess Parisi: why would anyone think there is a correlation ? im lost...
[9:00] Symo Kurka: in Map 03 you get the basic GMP idea
[9:00] Delia Lake: yes, i assent
[9:00] Symo Kurka: CLUSTER EXPANSIONS This is the basic GMP idea, to expand our territory around in available sims with CLUSTERS of themed sims. We therefore have to complete our three current clusters (Colonia Nova, Alpine Meadow, and Neufreistadt), and we can start discussing about three new cluster themes. RA decides new cluster themes (evaluating proposals of citizens and strategic choices) and decides if a whole cluster or just a number of sims within it have to be developed privately (respecting ofcourse GMP parameters) Theme clusters are joined by CONNECTION clusters, which are reserved to Guild development.
[9:00] xDelia:
[9:01] Rose Springvale: so Symo
[9:01] Symo Kurka: yes Rose?
[9:01] Rose Springvale: if the idea of having mountains around NFS were pursued, it would be in those connections? I know that's an iportant issue to some
[9:02] Troy McLuhan: Connection sims would be openspaces sims (voids)?
[9:02] Symo Kurka: wait just a minute
[9:02] Symo Kurka: Mountain sims are both on AM extension
[9:02] Symo Kurka: AND in two of NFS extensions
[9:03] Symo Kurka: which makes SIX new mountain sims
[9:03] Moon Adamant: exactly
[9:03] Rose Springvale: let me pick on bjerkel.. does this do what you folks have talked about?
[9:03] Symo Kurka: two of which are VOID
[9:03] Rose Springvale: does it address teh water issue?
[9:03] Moon Adamant: after all, we have to complete the NFS mountain which is HUGE
[9:03] Moon Adamant: about troy's question
[9:03] Moon Adamant: may i answer Symo?
[9:03] Symo Kurka: yes sure Moon
[9:04] Moon Adamant: Troy
[9:04] Troy McLuhan: One can always have cliffs :D
[9:04] Moon Adamant: the idea of connective sims
[9:04] Bjerkel Eerie: I just have a lot of problems with our non deffinitions of mountians and alpione meadows are and a commitment to jeffersonaian zones, nature does not work that way
[9:04] Moon Adamant: is that you can surely use them to make landscape
[9:04] Moon Adamant: BUT
[9:04] Moon Adamant: they can be attractive for MGOs, charities, etc
[9:04] Moon Adamant: NGOs
[9:04] Moon Adamant: which start with a low cost sim
[9:05] Moon Adamant: to develop projects
[9:05] Moon Adamant: which are important for the VDS as an alive community
[9:05] Moon Adamant: sims are not just onlu house or shops
[9:05] Bjerkel Eerie: we all readyhave mountians and plains and oceans for NGO's and such in Commonweath
[9:05] Moon Adamant: houses or*
[9:06] Moon Adamant: Bjerkel
[9:06] Moon Adamant: you will agree that we have to bring the NFS mountain down to water level, right?
[9:07] Bjerkel Eerie: yes and in Commonwealth we drop over 190 m in about a 1/4 of a sim
[9:07] Moon Adamant: well, we propose
[9:07] Bjerkel Eerie: it forms a great nordic headwall
[9:07] Moon Adamant: a drop of 250 meters
[9:08] Symo Kurka: Ok Bjer here we do not get such detail
[9:08] Moon Adamant: across several sims
[9:08] Moon Adamant: that way
[9:08] Symo Kurka: GMP is not SIM planing
[9:08] Moon Adamant: we can have natural accidents
[9:08] Moon Adamant: like cliffs, promontories, valleys, etc
[9:08] Bjerkel Eerie: sorry symo for being interested in detail
[9:08] Symo Kurka: and. yes, i would personally like seeing cliffs Troy, but this comes later on
[9:09] Moon Adamant: the important thing to retain here is
[9:09] Moon Adamant: with enough space
[9:09] Moon Adamant: which is what this masterplan provides
[9:09] Troy McLuhan: I guess we're not deciding on the number of blades of grass today
[9:09] Moon Adamant: we can have a variety of topography
[9:09] Symo Kurka: and GENERAL rules to share
[9:09] Moon Adamant: that can be decided at sim level
[9:09] Bjerkel Eerie: but the masterplan looks like it is a product of planning and not natural geology\
[9:09] Symo Kurka: so gettin back to general rulkes, what does a GMP define?
[9:10] Bjerkel Eerie: normally a plan works with the existing geology not dictates it
[9:11] Moon Adamant: bjerkel
[9:11] Moon Adamant: but there is NO existent geology
[9:11] Moon Adamant: we have three sims
[9:11] Moon Adamant: sketching a slope
[9:11] Moon Adamant: but of course
[9:11] Troy McLuhan: Map 04 Orthography seems to aim for natural geologic transitions
[9:11] Moon Adamant: you are free to take one of the maps
[9:11] Symo Kurka: Defines cluster philosophy and general rules on topography, themes, density, infrastructure and functions
[9:11] Moon Adamant: and draw a mountain for us
[9:11] Rose Springvale: Bjerkel, do you see the GMP as limiting what we can do?
[9:12] Symo Kurka: Rose,
[9:12] Symo Kurka: ofcourse it DOES
[9:12] Symo Kurka: in some way
[9:12] Symo Kurka: otherwise we would not need it
[9:12] Troy McLuhan: Oops - I have to run - International Museum Day - Cheers
[9:12] Symo Kurka: which is a possible solution
[9:12] ThePrincess Parisi: cheers troy
[9:12] Rose Springvale: thanks for coming Troy
[9:12] ThePrincess Parisi: enjoy
[9:12] Symo Kurka: ciao Troy
[9:12] Moon Adamant: thanks for showing by Troy! :)
[9:12] Symo Kurka: thank you for coming
[9:12] Rose Springvale: Well Symo
[9:13] Rose Springvale: i guess i didn't see the GMP as limiting
[9:13] Bjerkel Eerie: I see it as a rather jeffesoninan attempt at planning that places grid patterns abouve goelogical and natural processes
[9:13] Rose Springvale: but more as a ... sorry bjerkel.. what is jeffersonian?
[9:13] Symo Kurka: i cannot see here in SL "natural" processes ongoing
[9:13] Symo Kurka: i'm maybe blind
[9:14] Moon Adamant: Bjerkel
[9:14] Symo Kurka: i just see grids at the moment
[9:14] Moon Adamant: when you do a road through a mountain
[9:14] Moon Adamant: in RL
[9:14] Bjerkel Eerie: thomas jeffeson tried to "plan" america with a set of grids that had no respect for topography
[9:14] Rose Springvale: When we are restricted to 255 square meter pieces to the puzzle.. i see this as a way to ASSURE geologica and topography
[9:14] Moon Adamant: you alter the moutain too in subtle ways
[9:14] Symo Kurka: Bjerekel there is no topography ion SL
[9:14] Moon Adamant: you must make sure that for instance, the slope above the road has an incline of 2/3
[9:15] Moon Adamant: so... what is natural and what is planning?
[9:15] Bjerkel Eerie: never mind
[9:15] Moon Adamant: when planning, you alter the natural conditions
[9:15] Symo Kurka: Ok please let me finish here, and then you go on, i must leave in a while
[9:15] Bjerkel Eerie: I will leave symo its your show
[9:15] Delia Lake: i must leave in a few minutes also
[9:15] Rose Springvale: sigh
[9:15] Moon Adamant: yes, please do on Symo, we know you will have to leave earlier today
[9:16] Naftali Torok: wish everybody a good sunday here....smiles
[9:16] xDelia:
[9:16] Moon Adamant: hi naftali
[9:16] Symo Kurka: Map 04 shows Topography Shows areas destinated to mountains, hills, flat and sea. Topography is defined by simple parameters: Mountain = two sim corners above 100 mt height (like AM and NFS) Hill = max eight under 99 mt height (that is a bit more than half of AM's height) Flat = max 40 mt (have in mind that in SL sea level is at +20 mt) Sea = 4 corners at 20 mt, at least 40% of total surface is effectively sea. No height restrictions. THEMES Shows the way our three sims can expand their territory in a CLUSTER. AM will divide CN from NFS even in future expansion. In this Map CLUSTER 4 is identified with Mediterranean Theme (which includes Arria Perreault's proposal of Nea Chora) DENSITY This is a draft proposal for RESIDENTIAL densities, which means number of new citizens (but does NOT mean number of visitors or active population). Residential densities have to match with strategic plans. Here the average population estimated would be: ROMAN CLUSTER = about 280 citizens ALPINE CLUSTER = about 60 MITTEL
[9:16] Rose Springvale: hi naf, please consent to recording :)
[9:17] Symo Kurka: Btw this is not a "show"
[9:17] Symo Kurka: Map 05 shows the minimum of infrastructure needed
[9:17] Symo Kurka: INFRASTRUCTURES They guarantee ground or sea comunication between sims. This map shows the MAIN infrastrucures. Each sim develops a more detailed secondary infrastructure plan. Main infrastructures are mandatory, and designed by Guild or subject to Guild approval. The proposal in this GMP map matches either with orographic or historical issues. (eg the "square" road grid of Roman theme, the mountain ways, the harbours at sea borders or in islands))
[9:18] Rose Springvale: symo, i think the last notcard cut off in chat
[9:18] Symo Kurka: And here you got a sum up
[9:18] Symo Kurka: oh sorry
[9:18] Symo Kurka: yes
[9:18] Symo Kurka: densities was cut up
[9:19] Symo Kurka: ROMAN CLUSTER = about 280 citizens ALPINE CLUSTER = about 60 MITTELEUROPA = about 240 MEDITERRANEAN = about 180
[9:19] Rose Springvale: thanks
[9:19] Symo Kurka: which means that just completing our actual sims we could reach, if the market allows us, a 760 population
[9:20] Symo Kurka: and here we sum up all data
[9:20] Symo Kurka: This table sums up orographic, density and FUNCTIONAL parameters for each CLUSTER/sim. Functions are here a temporary proposal which has to be updated with strategic planing and citizens' poll. Each Sim is identified by a number (eg CN2). Since the day GMP will be published all citizens will be allowed to propose one or more sims' development hypothesis which have to respect GMP parameters. Guild keeps updated proposals sheet, evaluates new proposals, eventually gives back recommendations to proponents, submits periodically to RA updates for final approval. CONNECTION sims can be proposed by private citizens BUT Guild has specific power to approve or reject proposals.
[9:20] Symo Kurka: and i remind parameters
[9:21] Symo Kurka: Mountain = two sim corners above 100 mt height Hill = max eight under 99 mt height Flat = max 40 mt (have in mind that in SL sea level is at +20 mt) Sea = 4 corners at 20 mt, at least 40% of total surface is effectively sea. No height restrictions. RES DENSITY High = over 40 residential plots Medium = 20 to 39 residential plots Low = maximum 19 residentiual plots Void has no specific density parameters
[9:22] Symo Kurka: you also can see FUNCTIONS (residential, commercial, culture, entertainment etc)
[9:22] Symo Kurka: which will be better defined through our poll
[9:22] Symo Kurka: Now
[9:22] Symo Kurka: in the last days we added
[9:22] Symo Kurka: three important docs
[9:23] Symo Kurka: an authorizing bill
[9:23] Symo Kurka: General Master Plan Implementation and Maintenance Act I. The Guild is hereby authorized to create a General Master Plan that will be used by the RA to guide the development of all CDS sims. The GMP will encompass the following principles: A. CLUSTERS OF THEMED SIMS: The current Regional Masterplan includes three themes: Colonia Nova, Alpine Meadow and Neufriestadt. The GMP will include a grid that defines where additional sims in these clusters will be added and allow new clusters of themed sims to be added over time. THEMED CLUSTER SIMS can be developed either by the Guild or by private developers subject to the Private Sim Development Act B. CONNECTION CLUSTERS: These serve to join the THEMED CLUSTERS and provide transition. CONNECTION CLUSTERS will be reserved for Guild development. Most will be void sims. C. TOPOGRAPHY: The GMP will show areas destined to be mountains, hills, flat and sea. All sim implementations will be in compliance with the topography specified by the GMP unless a var
[9:23] Symo Kurka: iation is approved by the Guild. D. INFRASTRUCTURES: The GMP will define the MAIN INFRASTRUCTURES that guarantee ground or sea communication between sims. MAIN INFRASTRUCTURES are mandatory. They are designed by the Guild or subject to Guild approval. E. RESIDENTIAL DENSITY: The GMP will define RESIDENTIAL DENSITY for each sim. Density will be designated as "high" (over 40 residential plots), "medium" (20 to 39 residential plots) or "low" (up to 19 residential plots). Void sims will have no specific density parameters. II. The GMP will be reviewed by the Guild with input from citizens, updated, and submitted
[9:23] Symo Kurka: to the RA for approval every third term beginning with an initial plan to be submitted in June, 2008. Each review will include: A. A survey of residents to determine their current interests and expectations. B. Posting of a draft GMP for a ten day comment period. C. Presentation to the RA by the Guild of a final GMP incorporating citizen comments. III. In the interim between GMP reviews, the Guild will keep the GMP current by adding details of any new sims or changes in existing sims.
[9:24] Symo Kurka: Ofcourse
[9:24] Symo Kurka: during publication period
[9:24] Symo Kurka: any citizen can propose to modify the GMP
[9:24] Rose Springvale: wow
[9:24] Symo Kurka: in collectivity's interest
[9:24] Symo Kurka: using this official request:
[9:24] ThePrincess Parisi: and ulitmately the RA votes on what the citizens say they want right?
[9:24] Rose Springvale: what an amazing amount of work and thought.
[9:25] Symo Kurka: MODIFY PROPOSALS FROM CITIZENS Will be evaluated by Guild giving preference to public interest. They should be submitted with the following data NAME OF PROPONENT: ........ DATE OF PROPOSAL: .... AREA INTERESTED BY PROPOSAL: (nr of Sim, nr of CLUSTER): ............... PROPOSAL DESCRIPTION:..... .............. ............... REASON WHY OF THE PROPOSAL:...... ............... ..............
[9:25] Symo Kurka: yes Princess ofcourse RA approves the final GMP
[9:25] Symo Kurka: And since the GMP is published
[9:25] Rose Springvale: and all modifications after discusson with the Guild Symo?
[9:25] ThePrincess Parisi: of course.
[9:25] Moon Adamant: as it is said in a lot of legioslation
[9:25] Symo Kurka: citizens can propose RESERVATIONS
[9:25] Delia Lake: very thorough. thx Symo. i hate to cut out but i need to leave for rl. ciao everyone
[9:25] Moon Adamant: including the recent Private Sim Dev Act
[9:26] ThePrincess Parisi: bye rose
[9:26] Rose Springvale: ciao Delia
[9:26] Rose Springvale: am i going?
[9:26] ThePrincess Parisi: yes we cant wait for one of those
[9:26] Naftali Torok: bye dalia
[9:26] ThePrincess Parisi: i mean delia, sorry
[9:26] Rose Springvale: phew
[9:26] Symo Kurka: and here is HOW reservations are proposed
[9:26] Symo Kurka: SIM RESERVATION REQUEST I declare that Sim's theme is coherent with Cluster Sim, that i've accepted the GMP general parameters and the private development law. SIM'S DESCRIPTION - THEME - DENSITY- FUNCTIONS ......... ......... SIM'S BUILDINGS TO BE REZZED ........ ....... ......... FULL DEVELPOMENT TIMING PREVIEW SINCE APPROVAL DATE: ..... NAME OF PROPONENT: ......... NAME OF INVESTOR: ........... NAME OF SIM DEVELOPER (ARCHITECT): ............
[9:26] Symo Kurka: That's all ...
[9:27] Symo Kurka: Now
[9:27] Moon Adamant: thank you Symo
[9:27] Rose Springvale: applause!!!
[9:27] ThePrincess Parisi claps
[9:27] Moon Adamant: very thorough
[9:27] Symo Kurka: i got 10 minutes
[9:27] Moon Adamant: yes, lol, you have :)
[9:27] Rose Springvale: we will be the best continent on the grid
[9:27] Symo Kurka: and afterwards i'm very sorry but i'll have to go to RL
[9:28] Rose Springvale: i'll post the transcript today Symo... lots of important information here
[9:28] Moon Adamant: thanks Rose, indeed
[9:28] Symo Kurka: Thank you Rose
[9:30] Rose Springvale: so is that the end?
[9:31] Symo Kurka: are we adjournbed?
[9:31] Rose Springvale: you meeting lol you have to decide
[9:31] Rose Springvale: your*
[9:31] Moon Adamant: lol, you are the chair :)
[9:31] Ulysse Alexandre: hello all
[9:31] Moon Adamant: hi Ulysse
[9:31] Symo Kurka: yes Moon
[9:31] Rose Springvale: hi Ulysse!
[9:31] Moon Adamant: this meetings is just adnjourning
[9:31] Moon Adamant: but Board meeting below next at Chpater Room
[9:31] Moon Adamant: Chapter*
[9:32] Symo Kurka: this meeting is adjourned, but if somebody is so kind to update Ulysse i would be pleased and grateful
[9:32] Rose Springvale: Ulyssee, i'm going to post the log in the forum, will that be okay?
[9:32] Moon Adamant: i can update Ulysse after the Board meeting
[9:32] Ulysse Alexandre: ok
[9:32] Ulysse Alexandre: I will read it
[9:32] Moon Adamant: but i think we may have citizens waiting already below
[9:32] Symo Kurka: ok thank you all for the patience
[9:32] Rose Springvale: no, thank you for all your time and effort Symo
[9:33] Naftali Torok: yes i am also still reading, and looking and studying
[9:33] Moon Adamant: indeed, thank you Symo - excellent work
[9:33] Symo Kurka: well Rose, just hope it works
[9:33] Naftali Torok: symo i am really very very impressd
[9:33] Moon Adamant: well, Naftali, as you know
[9:33] Rose Springvale: i'd hate to think what we'd pay for this!
[9:33] Moon Adamant: i always wait a bit for people to start the Board meeting
[9:33] Moon Adamant: so you have a few more minutes :)
[9:33] Rose Springvale: i'll see if i can get it posted in the meantime
[9:33] Naftali Torok: sure rose , thanks
[9:34] Symo Kurka: please rose
[9:34] Moon Adamant: ok everyone
[9:34] Rose Springvale: yes?
[9:34] Moon Adamant: moving below to the Board meeting now
[9:34] Symo Kurka: quote cindy in theauthorizing bill document
[9:34] Symo Kurka: she wrote it
[9:34] Moon Adamant: Symo, thanks you so very much again!
[9:34] Rose Springvale: credit her you mean?
[9:34] Symo Kurka: yes
[9:34] Rose Springvale: kk
[9:34] Symo Kurka: it's mainly hers
[9:34] Symo Kurka: ok guys i leave
[9:34] Rose Springvale: well, i'll just bring the log through this line, then you will have done it :)

Post Reply

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”