Board Guild Meeting 9th Nov 2008 - Transcript

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild


Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby
Posts: 801
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:26 pm

Board Guild Meeting 9th Nov 2008 - Transcript

Post by Moon Adamant »

[11:16] You: shall we start?
[11:16] Sonja Strom: thanks!
[11:16] You: please remind that thsi meeting will be transcripted into the Guild forums, from this point on
[11:17] You: and touch the pink box for agenda
[11:17] You: 1. Void sims - info point
[11:17] You: I will just make a general information
[11:17] You: that Sudane has kindly passed me
[11:17] Ulysse Alexandre: hello everybody
[11:18] You: the new LL policy about private islands stand trhus:
[11:18] You: Hi Ulysse
[11:18] You: Full sims: 15.000 prims
[11:18] You: Homestead (the actual voids): 3.750 prims
[11:19] You: Openspace: 750 prims
[11:19] You: there are other limitations linked to the number of avatars
[11:19] You: and it is expected
[11:19] You: that as LL gains the ability to control the number of scripts active on land
[11:19] Sudane Erato: well, also probably script limits
[11:19] You: that there will be limitations to the number of scripts as well
[11:19] Gwyneth Llewelyn: yes, in teh future.
[11:20] You: this because our magnificent service provider
[11:20] You: doesn't have the technical ability to trace scripts
[11:20] You: which brings some questions as to what they do all workday
[11:20] You: but anyway, carrying on
[11:20] Gwyneth Llewelyn smiles :)
[11:21] You: this was just an info point
[11:21] You: we don't know if this will be the last word of LL as regards thsi matter
[11:21] You: since, as we have seen, there is a major revolt at this new policy
[11:21] You: for the moment
[11:21] You: the NG is waiting
[11:22] You: for developments
[11:22] You: and trying to do cost projections
[11:22] You: ok
[11:22] You: point 2
[11:22] You: info point also
[11:22] You: 2. Locus Amoenus IP licensing and paying - info point
[11:22] You: to all builders of public infrastructure iin LA
[11:23] You: Rose has published in the Guild's forum the IP License template and a how to license your stuff with the CDS
[11:23] You: don't forget to check
[11:23] Arria Perreault: is there a limit in time?
[11:23] Brian Livingston raises his hand
[11:24] You: and let's see if we can license LA, so as to move backwards and license the remaining sims
[11:24] You: Arria, hmmm, we'd like to do it quickly
[11:24] You: Brian?
[11:24] Brian Livingston: NM, you just answered it: I was going to ask if builders of previous sims could post their licenese in there or if we should wait unti la new thread was opened
[11:24] Arria Perreault: because we are not yet ready with the fountain (still need some work on texture)
[11:25] You: Arria, your build is private and doesn't need licensing, i believe
[11:25] Brian Livingston: So I can license my AM, CN, and NFS work
[11:25] You: and Brian, i think it will be better to move sim by sim
[11:25] You: though maybe Rose disagrees
[11:25] You: what do you say Rose?
[11:25] Gwyneth Llewelyn: mmmh I believe Moon's right, the licenses are just for content held publicly by the CDS...
[11:26] Rose Springvale: brian, lets leave LA in this thread. I think you will see we aniticpated other guilds, but i need a list from Moon
[11:26] Jamie Palisades: hmmmm
[11:26] Rose Springvale: other sims rathere
[11:26] Rose Springvale: sorry, half here
[11:26] Gwyneth Llewelyn: A list of all public buildings/infrastructure, on all sims?
[11:27] Rose Springvale: i think some of the prior sims builds wer paid. /Gwyn, we need to have had an agreement to pay
[11:27] Rose Springvale: i dont' have hte information
[11:27] Gwyneth Llewelyn *slaps her forehead*
[11:27] Rose Springvale: most was volunteer i believe
[11:27] Rose Springvale: LA is clear
[11:27] Brian Livingston: Ok, cool. That's what i figured but I wanted to check so that I wasn't a) holding up the licensing process or b) fouling it up with eroneous posts :p
[11:27] You: that is already ahalf done by the Gov Spaces WG
[11:27] Gwyneth Llewelyn: You're right, Rose! Things in Neufreistadt will be a pain to track down,
[11:27] You: and Rose, to my knowledge
[11:27] Gwyneth Llewelyn: also, people like Kendra are not around any more .(
[11:27] You: only some stuctures in NFS were paid
[11:27] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes.
[11:27] Rose Springvale: adn when the buidsres are paid, then Guild should alwo be paid
[11:27] You: like the MoCA
[11:27] Gwyneth Llewelyn: MoCA, Rathaus
[11:27] Jamie Palisades: Actually, in the case of Arria's fountain, FWIW, she and I discussed that a long time ago, when the build was approved under the LA pre-approval covenant -- it actually is on public land and probably ought to be an LV resource
[11:28] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ok, Jamie.
[11:28] Sudane Erato: in NFS, only the Rathaus and the MoCA were paid for
[11:28] You: ahhhh, you're right Jamie
[11:28] Gwyneth Llewelyn *nods* @ Sudane — yes, to the best of my memory
[11:28] Rose Springvale: there is a list
[11:28] You: ok, sorry Arria
[11:28] Jamie Palisades: as for old legacy structure ":) We should have a replacements program ready
[11:28] You: Jamie is right
[11:28] Rose Springvale: if its' on the list and accepted. that's the key
[11:28] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Indeed, we should, Jamie...
[11:28] Jamie Palisades: like the Biergartean
[11:28] Gwyneth Llewelyn: *sigh*
[11:28] Gwyneth Llewelyn: yes :-)
[11:28] Jamie Palisades: it wasn't held in the right modern way .. now it is
[11:28] You: yes, we will need to replace some structures
[11:29] Jamie Palisades: well actually - it may even be good to have in the budget replacemetn for some thigns that have not .. yet . poofed but might accidentally some day
[11:29] You: but let's wait for the input of the Gov Space group
[11:29] Jamie Palisades nods, looks at the rabbit - on the agenda later
[11:29] You: so we can establish priorities
[11:29] You: yup
[11:29] You: ok
[11:29] Sudane Erato: yeah, in case LL blows the whole place up in pique
[11:29] You: 3. Anzere telehub
[11:30] You: now, i know that Sudane and Brian have been working there?
[11:30] Sudane Erato: i've only been researching
[11:30] Sudane Erato: I filed the ticket..
[11:30] Sudane Erato: and Guy Linden pointed out that scruipts already work there
[11:30] Sudane Erato: so I tested
[11:30] Sudane Erato: and they seem to
[11:30] You: that's good
[11:30] Brian Livingston: Nothing concrete, I've been drawing up soem ideas
[11:30] Sudane Erato: great!!
[11:31] Brian Livingston: I'm planning on tourign some other infohubs after this meeting
[11:31] You: would teh two of you like to take that task into hands and report to us?
[11:31] Sudane Erato: i've already volunteered
[11:31] Sudane Erato: although I'm no good at marketing
[11:31] You: yes
[11:31] Sudane Erato: but i will do building
[11:31] You: i propose that you work closely with the Pio and Executive on this
[11:32] Sudane Erato: agree
[11:32] Rose Springvale: hmm
[11:32] Rose Springvale: can we have events at anzere?
[11:32] You: so that we can have a coheent message there as well
[11:32] Brian Livingston: I'll assist in any capacity I can
[11:32] You: i dunno
[11:32] Sudane Erato: they haven't said no... but not suree you can place an event marker there
[11:32] You: i think Anzere is some jurassic machine
[11:32] Rose Springvale: hmm
[11:33] Sudane Erato: should be tested
[11:33] You: yes, it should
[11:33] You: namely... do we have access to the media streaming?
[11:33] Sudane Erato: you almost don't need an event... there are SO many people there
[11:33] Rose Springvale: checking ....
[11:34] Rose Springvale: yes i can
[11:34] Sudane Erato: Moon, i don't think we have access to About Land
[11:34] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :)
[11:34] You: i think information is of the essence
[11:34] Rose Springvale: list it as location for an event
[11:34] Rose Springvale: so we can do non media things
[11:34] Rose Springvale: will think about this
[11:34] Sudane Erato: :)
[11:34] You: so that we can direct those people to our territory
[11:34] You: ok, great :)
[11:34] Sudane Erato: yes!
[11:34] Rose Springvale: we can do lots of thigns without media.. and this is a good time of year for it
[11:34] You: we will be looking forward for your reports then :)
[11:34] Sudane Erato: some of them are rather unsavoury :)
[11:34] Rose Springvale: if we can do scripts... hmmm
[11:35] Brian Livingston: Anyone know what the prim limits are there?
[11:35] Timo Gufler: should we market our land in Azere?
[11:35] You: we can't
[11:35] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ok, we can also set events on the Event List for the Anzere Infohub (just checked)
[11:35] You: this land is a special land
[11:36] You: that is actually Linden Land
[11:36] Sudane Erato: we can market our land here... there in Anzere
[11:36] You: but which they have leased us
[11:36] Rose Springvale: but we can do a lot of things with notecards and scripts
[11:36] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Does LL allow that, Sudane? :)
[11:36] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Well, Prokofy certainly does a LOT with "his" telehub in Ross...
[11:36] Sudane Erato: well... thats what we are talking about, no?
[11:36] You: hm?
[11:36] Rose Springvale: do you have a landmark for that Gwyn?
[11:36] Sudane Erato: we are "marketing CDS"
[11:36] You: ah
[11:37] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I think so, Rose — I have a shop nearby hehe
[11:37] Sudane Erato: and that means marketing out land
[11:37] Brian Livingston: We could probably market hte sim being openm and new, and let the land sell itself
[11:37] You: yes
[11:37] Timo Gufler: maybe :)
[11:37] Rose Springvale: i think
[11:37] Rose Springvale: people sell land
[11:37] You: we can use it for marketing purposes, but we can't sell land there
[11:37] You: right?
[11:37] Rose Springvale: so maybe if we have scheduled chats
[11:37] Rose Springvale: and people around
[11:37] Rose Springvale: :)
[11:37] Sudane Erato: we can't sell THAT land, no
[11:37] Sudane Erato: its only a tiny parcel
[11:38] You: ok, i think that was what Timo was asking
[11:38] Sudane Erato: i see
[11:38] Brian Livingston: A CDS Greeters program?
[11:38] Rose Springvale: thanks Gwyn. that's a good idea Brian
[11:38] Timo Gufler: (I was asking if we can market land of CDS in Anzere)
[11:38] Gwyneth Llewelyn: How would that be staffed, brian? "Call here for a CDS Representative to Greet You"?
[11:38] Rose Springvale: no, we'll just go there
[11:38] Rose Springvale: spend time
[11:38] Sudane Erato: :(
[11:38] Rose Springvale: have shifts!
[11:38] Brian Livingston: *shrug* Jamie dressed up a sa walking, talking Constiution?
[11:38] You: if scripts are allowed, we can put a call button and a landmark giver
[11:38] Gwyneth Llewelyn: haha Brian
[11:39] You: :)
[11:39] Rose Springvale: we have always had sign with landmarks i thnk
[11:39] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, Moon, exactly — we used to do something similar even without scripts though: a "touch to sell contents" which would give a landmark and a notecard.
[11:39] Rose Springvale: and i know we've always had thigns "for sale for 0 L"
[11:39] Gwyneth Llewelyn: yes, exactly!
[11:39] Brian Livingston: We could hold one of the governemnt question hours in ANzere
[11:39] Sudane Erato: Rose, no, since with no scripts, we couldn';t give no LMs
[11:39] Rose Springvale: lots of old info... from sam and ali i think
[11:39] Gwyneth Llewelyn: That would be nice, Brian!
[11:39] You: ok, so to sum it up
[11:39] You: we need
[11:40] Rose Springvale: but on notecards.. and there were signs. I used to put signs up all the time
[11:40] You: freshening of conetnet and info
[11:40] Jamie Palisades mulls over being a talking constitution - no, really ought to be Gwyn :)
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn: hah!
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :D
[11:40] You: content*
[11:40] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:40] Brian Livingston: Or a dancing Owl or something, your choice Jamie :p
[11:40] You: marketing of CDS
[11:40] Lilith Ivory: free beer ;-)
[11:40] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:40] Jamie Palisades: :) a flying owl maybe
[11:40] You: possibly a policy of events for the Telehub itself
[11:40] You: ok
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Showing the Google Calendar...
[11:41] You: you have a lot to think upon :)
[11:41] Gwyneth Llewelyn: yes :)
[11:41] Sudane Erato: yes Gwyn!
[11:41] You: ok
[11:41] You: point 4
[11:41] You: 4. Winter Holidays
[11:41] You: i must ask the Executive if they have plans for the Winter Holidays that require Guild's assistance
[11:42] Jamie Palisades smiles and looks at Ros e- the subject had some up
[11:42] Rose Springvale yields to exec if he wanst to answer...
[11:42] Rose Springvale: smile
[11:42] Jamie Palisades: *come up
[11:42] Gwyneth Llewelyn: haha
[11:42] Rose Springvale: would like to have a meeting next week
[11:42] Sudane Erato: go fight over it :)
[11:42] Rose Springvale: so people can give input
[11:42] You: ok
[11:42] Rose Springvale: and i would like to have help from the guild on construction
[11:42] Rose Springvale: so that
[11:42] Rose Springvale: ahem
[11:42] You: then we'll table this point
[11:42] You: if you all agree
[11:42] Jamie Palisades: we ask for volunteers, but let'd just say that we tend to make plans with or without them :)
[11:42] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :-D
[11:42] Rose Springvale: people don't tell me in january how much they hate the ice rink :)
[11:43] Sudane Erato: :)
[11:43] Rose Springvale: i do know
[11:43] Gwyneth Llewelyn: "people will always complain", that's human nature for you, dear Rose :)
[11:43] You: lol
[11:43] Jamie Palisades: in other words, come to rose's meeting ifn you want input :)
[11:43] Rose Springvale: we are planning on snow on the first of december
[11:43] Gwyneth Llewelyn: aww
[11:43] Rose Springvale: right Su?
[11:43] Jamie Palisades: indeed Gwyn :) it;s the PROPORTION that matters
[11:43] Sudane Erato: ahh... well.. we usually do Dec 1
[11:43] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :)
[11:43] Arria Perreault: evrywhere?
[11:44] Lilith Ivory: was great last year
[11:44] Arria Perreault: also on roman sims?
[11:44] Rose Springvale: yes, i think everywehre
[11:44] Rose Springvale: we did last year, and it worked well
[11:44] You: river freezes at CN
[11:44] Arria Perreault: I am not it is good for roman sims
[11:44] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Well, the Roman city of Colonia certianly had snow... :)
[11:44] You: indeed
[11:44] Rose Springvale: yes, remember we are not rome, but roman ruled germany :)
[11:45] Sudane Erato: in the low sims we can do a "half snow" dusting
[11:45] Rose Springvale: i'd like to try to keep them all on the same climate
[11:45] Rose Springvale: because we stay more "together" on our plans
[11:45] Sudane Erato: we do that in SLNE... only one of the tex layers
[11:45] Sudane Erato: and it looks nice
[11:45] Rose Springvale: we'll try to do saturnalia again in the roman sims
[11:45] Arria Perreault: I am sure thateverySL resident is aware of that
[11:45] Rose Springvale: but will need PARticiapation
[11:45] You: ok
[11:45] Gwyneth Llewelyn: yay Rose :D
[11:45] Arria Perreault: we have to sell some roman plots
[11:46] You: saturnalia is essentially a masked ball
[11:46] Arria Perreault: under the snow
[11:46] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Sanctus Clausium? ;)
[11:46] Arria Perreault: saturnalia was something else
[11:46] Rose Springvale: Arria, we've had them to sell for months.. a new look can't be bad :)
[11:46] Sudane Erato: hehe
[11:46] You: and we can decorate the roman sims with golden suns - Sol Invictus
[11:46] Rose Springvale: yes
[11:46] Rose Springvale: i made stars last year lol
[11:46] Rose Springvale: but alas
[11:46] Arria Perreault: a ritual where slaves became masters and masters slaves
[11:46] Rose Springvale: i do get BUSY in december
[11:46] You: you tell me
[11:47] You: ok
[11:47] Rose Springvale: so we'll meet this week, and the committee will make a list
[11:47] You: Rose, do hold your meeting
[11:47] Rose Springvale: i will thanks :)
[11:47] You: and we'll table this point for next session
[11:47] Rose Springvale: i'm thinking tuesday
[11:47] Rose Springvale: but need to check calndars
[11:47] Arria Perreault: I feel very concerned with these romans sims and I really would like to discuss it
[11:47] Gwyneth Llewelyn: What hour would that be?...
[11:47] Rose Springvale: what is good for you Gwyn?
[11:48] Rose Springvale: feel free to come to the meeting Arria
[11:48] Rose Springvale: but this is only about holiday events
[11:48] Arria Perreault: I will
[11:48] You: 5. CDS Information Centre WG.
[11:48] You: ok
[11:48] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Oh... around 2 PM would be nice, of course, but I should be awake at 5 PM too :)
[11:48] Gwyneth Llewelyn: soirry Moon
[11:48] You: i think the best way out for this wg
[11:48] Sudane Erato: Moon... should we tie this together with the Anzere project?
[11:48] You: is to offer help to the Executive
[11:48] Sudane Erato: its really the same contrent
[11:48] You: yes, definetely
[11:48] Rose Springvale: have you seen what brian made?
[11:49] Rose Springvale: they are a great start
[11:49] You: i have seen an eralier version
[11:49] You: ok
[11:49] Rose Springvale: no
[11:49] You: great
[11:49] Rose Springvale: ther are version sin CN and NFS
[11:49] You: so let's use them
[11:49] Rose Springvale: with bulletin boards
[11:49] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ah yes, the bulletin boards :)
[11:49] Rose Springvale: brian ar eyou here?
[11:49] Brian Livingston: I am :)
[11:49] Rose Springvale: he has them so land sales are there
[11:49] Rose Springvale: and events
[11:49] Rose Springvale: talk rabbit!
[11:49] Sudane Erato: oh my!!
[11:49] Gwyneth Llewelyn *nods* they're quite nice!
[11:50] Brian Livingston: Again, they are just drafts really, more my explorign different ideas for trying to create something that allows any citizen to get their information out there in a sensible format
[11:50] Sudane Erato: how do you place the land sales ther?
[11:50] Rose Springvale: i have the notes, want me to pass them out?
[11:50] Sudane Erato: sure!
[11:50] Rose Springvale: (was asking the createor lol )
[11:50] Brian Livingston: there is button on the front that you click and it will give you a modifiable poster. You drop a landmark and texture on it, and a notecard if you like
[11:51] You: i want to ask you something Brian
[11:51] Brian Livingston: The floating text is set to the title of the LM
[11:51] Rose Springvale: here is one i did
[11:51] Brian Livingston: Of course Moon :)
[11:52] You: some of teh things that the old WG were aiming at
[11:53] You: were also to have a directory of places
[11:53] You: which could be paid
[11:53] Rose Springvale gave you CDS Land/Event Boards - Instructions and Guidelines.
[11:53] You: and space for signs
[11:53] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Oh yes!
[11:53] Rose Springvale: handed out the notecard on instructions
[11:53] You: so that we don't have the usual collection of incoherent signs around the hub
[11:54] You: do you think you could incorporate those elements in your design?
[11:54] Rose Springvale: brian can you rez a copy?
[11:54] Gwyneth Llewelyn: oops sorry for the chat spam, if you got some...
[11:55] Brian Livingston: Hmm... well we coulddfeinitely adapt for directory boards... as for setting it up so that they accept payment and then either diappear or have soem sort of rental program... I'd have ot look into it. I'm sure it could be done.
[11:55] Rose Springvale: we can do that manually
[11:55] Rose Springvale: accept payment, not so hard to keep track
[11:55] Arria Perreault: I have a question
[11:55] Rose Springvale: see the little sign i rezzed.. it had the ability to hold a notecard and landmark
[11:55] Rose Springvale: then fits on the "bulletin board"
[11:55] You: it surely would be something to enhance commerce, or cultural activities
[11:56] Brian Livingston: This was the CN land board
[11:56] Arria Perreault: can we nevertheless use other signs?
[11:56] You: as for signs, i would propose that we'd establish a template proportion for signs
[11:56] Rose Springvale: brb
[11:56] Arria Perreault: in the Monastery I use to place big signs on the wall
[11:56] You: so that a sign could be given to the PIO and placed upon the info point
[11:57] You: this way, we would gather all info in same spot
[11:57] Arria Perreault: ok for info places, but for our plots?
[11:58] You: oh, in the monastery plot you're free to do the advertising as you see fit, Arria
[11:58] Brian Livingston: Indeed. For the current setup, there is a default size for the signs. That being said, in retrospect, if the signs aren't set to the LV group, feasibly a purge of all non LV items would elimate teh posts
[11:58] Gwyneth Llewelyn sent some old code to Brian, on the way old "Neualtenburg Multiple Billboard", which did adverts, teleport locations (ie. monuments), and "deeds" (ie. people's homes)
[11:58] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Who knows, it might be still useful for something...
[11:59] You: ok, Brian, Rose
[11:59] You: loading a bit of work upon you today
[12:00] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Again? :-)
[12:00] You: but think on it :)
[12:00] Gwyneth Llewelyn: poor Rose.
[12:00] You: well, it's not December yet, we must catch her while we can :)
[12:00] Gwyneth Llewelyn: True :)
[12:00] You: ok
[12:00] You: 6. Roman Textures WG
[12:01] You: nothing to report, mea culpa
[12:01] You: i hope that in november i have a bit of time to finish this
[12:01] You: and finally (!)
[12:01] You: 7. Governmental Spaces Re-organization WG.
[12:01] You: yay
[12:01] You: full agenda
[12:01] You: Brian
[12:02] You: has completed the draft of the document to be presented
[12:02] You: to Exec, RA, SC
[12:02] Brian Livingston: Well, almost completed :p I just realized a few momentsago that it needs to be updated to reflect the new information center in NFS
[12:02] You: ah yes
[12:03] Brian Livingston: However, the draft report is otherwise complete and will be posted to the forums for public comment within the next day or two.
[12:03] Brian Livingston: Look for it in the NG forum.
[12:03] You: thanks a lot Brian :)
[12:03] You: it was hard work
[12:03] You: ok
[12:03] You: and now
[12:04] You: the glorious moment in which i ask for Any Other Business?
[12:04] Gwyneth Llewelyn: ;)
[12:04] Rose Springvale: yes
[12:04] Rose Springvale: i have somethign one sec thogh
[12:04] You: Rose?
[12:04] You: ok
[12:04] Rose Springvale: i've been asked by sym to have the guild reconsider meeting times
[12:04] You: ok
[12:04] Rose Springvale: as this is very hard for mediterranean people to make
[12:05] You: you tell me
[12:05] Rose Springvale: he propoese reconvening the GMP wg at 8 or 9 on saturday or sunday
[12:05] Rose Springvale: also woudl rather have those times for guild
[12:05] You: well, i actually had a proposal for 2009
[12:05] You: to make our meetings fortnightly
[12:06] Rose Springvale: sigh
[12:06] You: and WGs, for instance, could use the slot on the weeks off
[12:06] You: our main issue, on sundays is as you know the RA
[12:06] You: that meets at 5
[12:06] Rose Springvale: 9
[12:06] Rose Springvale: slt
[12:07] You: yes, sorry, 5 my time
[12:07] You: so either we meet when the RA doesn't meet
[12:07] You: or we can change to saturdays
[12:07] Rose Springvale: RA has not been consistent on their time slot for three terms
[12:07] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ah, but then the Kaffeeklatsch will be empty... :)
[12:07] Gwyneth Llewelyn: And you're right, Rose, it hasn't.
[12:07] Rose Springvale: and i hate to see us cut meetings, because we always have so much and
[12:08] Rose Springvale: we seem to get criticized as stalling too often
[12:08] Rose Springvale: i think guild does a LOT
[12:08] Rose Springvale: but that's me
[12:08] You: that's just the others' opinion
[12:08] You: we do a lot indeed
[12:08] You: i am ok with meeting at 9 on saturdays or sundays
[12:08] You: but on sundays.... there's the RA
[12:09] Rose Springvale: we are presently scheduled to meet at 9 on the non RA weeks thrught yearend
[12:09] Rose Springvale: and that's on the calendar
[12:09] You: yes
[12:09] Gwyneth Llewelyn: well, in 2 months the RA can change their meeting hours anyway... it's pretty much unpredictable
[12:09] Rose Springvale: lets just put it on the agenda next week, whchi will be a 9 am meeting?
[12:10] You: so do you think that to hold a steady 9 SLT saturday meeting will do?
[12:10] Sudane Erato: fine with me
[12:10] Rose Springvale: the only thing wit that is that i know we'll never get Cindy on saturdays
[12:10] You: drat
[12:10] Rose Springvale: (she's out of country thru end of november)
[12:11] Sudane Erato: she doesn't come sundays either
[12:11] Rose Springvale: but she does temple then i think
[12:11] Sudane Erato: ahh
[12:11] Rose Springvale: anyway, i told him i'd bring it up
[12:11] Rose Springvale: Also
[12:11] Rose Springvale: if i can keep the floor
[12:11] You: sure
[12:11] Rose Springvale: i've had very few coments on the tour
[12:11] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :(
[12:11] Rose Springvale: i'd like to finalize it
[12:11] Gwyneth Llewelyn forgot to make a new movie, sorry about that :(
[12:11] Rose Springvale: and i know it bunches up at the beginning with comments
[12:12] Rose Springvale: so please if you have time, try it this week
[12:12] You: ok, we'll try
[12:12] Rose Springvale: thanks.
[12:12] Sonja Strom: thank you Rose
[12:12] Sudane Erato: i tried it once... but forgot about comments... :(
[12:12] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I'll try it after this meeting hehe
[12:13] Rose Springvale: it did have issues with hanging up earlie, i think i've got it handled.
[12:13] You: i tried it peeping over Gwyn's shoulder lol
[12:13] Gwyneth Llewelyn: LOL
[12:13] Rose Springvale: smile
[12:13] Sudane Erato: hehe
[12:13] Sudane Erato: except it doesn't feature Sudanestrasse :)
[12:13] You: nodding in approvation!
[12:13] Rose Springvale: lololo;
[12:13] Sudane Erato: :))
[12:13] Sonja Strom: oh! uh oh
[12:13] Rose Springvale: you forgot to brbe me!
[12:13] Sudane Erato: lol :))
[12:13] Gwyneth Llewelyn: speaking of which, we should rename the streets at some point :S
[12:13] Rose Springvale: oh geez
[12:14] Rose Springvale: remember the nightmare when we tried to name CN
[12:14] You: ah, that's an issue
[12:14] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I do hehe
[12:14] You: yes, exactly
[12:14] Rose Springvale: i think that is the Chancellors job!
[12:14] Brian Livingston: Which I don't think eer really happened
[12:14] Rose Springvale: yes it id
[12:14] Rose Springvale: lol
[12:14] Gwyneth Llewelyn: True, Rose!
[12:14] Rose Springvale: theya re all nwamed
[12:14] Rose Springvale: Via Main.. etc
[12:14] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :-D
[12:14] Brian Livingston: Any reason why we need to rename NFS? I think it is interesting seeing Kendrastrasse and Haney Linden Strasse, even if most people don't know the history behind it
[12:15] Sonja Strom: I think we should keep whatever actual names that are already there - I like them.
[12:15] Brian Livingston: Just means we need to do better on documenting our history :p
[12:15] Rose Springvale: i get lost enough, don't change names!
[12:15] Sonja Strom: Me too!
[12:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Well, it sounds pompous IMHO
[12:15] Timo Gufler: I like the old names too
[12:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: ie. naming after existing citizens
[12:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: but I won't really press the issue :)
[12:15] Rose Springvale: hey, ms gwyn, if the shoes fit... heheh
[12:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :)
[12:15] Brian Livingston: We can change GwyennethStrass to Livingston Place if you'd prefer :p
[12:15] Sudane Erato: herhe
[12:15] Lilith Ivory: we just need notecads in the street signs
[12:15] You: maybe that's a portuguese prejudice Gwyn
[12:15] Lilith Ivory: to tell people about the history lol
[12:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Possibly, Moon! Around here we only name streets after dead people
[12:15] You: i also don't like to have streets named after living people
[12:16] Rose Springvale: i think it alerts newcomers to watch out for those named street people ;)
[12:16] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ha!
[12:16] Sudane Erato: hehe
[12:16] You: but i can cope
[12:16] Sonja Strom: I would support Livingston Place being somehere :-)
[12:16] Arria Perreault: I would suggest to call the road behind the Moonastery "Abbey road" ;-)
[12:16] Gwyneth Llewelyn: And run away quickly? :)
[12:16] Rose Springvale: exactly!
[12:16] Sonja Strom: Arria, I agree.
[12:16] Arria Perreault: :-)
[12:16] Rose Springvale: tell the chancellor, it's his job :)
[12:16] Sudane Erato: "Here comes the sun" :)
[12:16] Arria Perreault: ok
[12:16] Rose Springvale: symo would like beatle rferences lol
[12:16] Gwyneth Llewelyn: haha
[12:17] Ulysse Alexandre: me too :)
[12:17] You: well, in Iberia it's frequent to have a street or gate called The Sun Doors
[12:17] Arria Perreault: and a party for inauguration ...
[12:17] You: on the east, of course
[12:17] Sonja Strom: sounds good
[12:17] Sudane Erato: well... i must go
[12:18] Sudane Erato: sorry :(
[12:18] You: yes, let's adjourn
[12:18] You: vote to adjourn?
[12:18] Arria Perreault: ok
[12:18] Brian Livingston: second
[12:18] Sonja Strom: Not once have I run from Sudane because there is a Sudanestrasse.
[12:18] Rose Springvale: oh, coem on, you don't want to meet more???
[12:18] Sudane Erato: hehe
[12:18] You: i want to have a nap
[12:18] Rose Springvale: i always thought it was Sundance!
[12:18] You: :)
[12:18] Rose Springvale: thanks moon, good meeting :)
[12:19] Sonja Strom: I have been kind of scared of Gwyneth thought (only kidding!)
[12:19] You: ok i am taking silence as consent to adjhourning
[12:19] Arria Perreault: thank you :-)
[12:19] Rose Springvale: if anyone hasn't seen the catacombs, do go see what wickedness Lilith wrought!
[12:19] Gwyneth Llewelyn: haha Sonja
[12:19] Gwyneth Llewelyn is mostly harmless, as Douglas Adams would have put it ;)
[12:19] Sonja Strom: Yes, the catacombs are realy fun!!
[12:19] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Oooh
[12:19] Lilith Ivory: hehe unfortunately my ghost isn´t there anymore ;-)
[12:19] Sonja Strom: good job!
[12:19] Arria Perreault: yes :-)
[12:19] Brian Livingston: Sledding in the catacombs for the winter :p
[12:19] Sonja Strom: :p
[12:19] Gwyneth Llewelyn: lol great idea!
[12:20] Rose Springvale: smile
[12:20] Gwyneth Llewelyn: with frozen stalactites and stalagmites!
[12:20] Rose Springvale: lol.
[12:20] You: ok, thank you all
[12:20] You: very good meeting
[12:20] Rose Springvale: we need...
[12:20] Lilith Ivory: ind the Ice queen
[12:20] You: afk while i transcript

Eudaimonia now!
Post Reply

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”