Owls, decorated, invade and parade

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Owls, decorated, invade and parade

Post by Jamie Palisades »

Please, when you come home for our winter festival events this weekend ... which I know you will ... starting Saturday at 1, music at the CN docks, see: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 230#p12466 ... come take a look at the creative and cheerful work done by our entrants to the Owl Parade Decorating Contest.
They are gorgeous .. and they are parading an a line from the Colonia Nova Forum (hub) to and through the Locus Amoenus border gate. Winners announced this weekend : D at Arria's big party Sunday. That's p, a, r, t, y. We're focusing on the Roman sims. Did I mention Saturnalia yet? Arria's domus in L.A.? Sunday? Big party? ahem... "to-ga ... to-ga". http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 230#p12466

See you here, regards, Jamie

[attachment=1]owls-small_003.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]owls-small_016.png[/attachment]

Attachments
owls-small_016.png
owls-small_016.png (172.84 KiB) Viewed 438 times
owls-small_003.png
owls-small_003.png (117.07 KiB) Viewed 438 times
== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.
Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Owls, decorated, invade and parade

Post by Rose Springvale »

Thanks to Arria for hostessing a fun Saturnalia party! It was a great success and i hope more citizens will follow suit.. i'm happy to help anyone who'd like to hold an event on their land... just let me know!

Thanks also to all our Owl contestants! The winners were: Keila Forager and Richie Deschanel, first place, Delia Lake, Second Place, and Sonja Strom, third. The winners have been given CDS Gift Certificates. We will ..reluctantly! return owls in January.

Many people took the owl models and didn't turn in an entry, which is fine! I expect that we will try the Owl Parade again, so if you come up with an idea, go ahead and build it!

Given the RL conflicts and the sheer number of events we've had in CDS in December,we've decided to cancel the ball on Dec 28.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

PS Tomorrow is the deadline to declare candidacy for the next RA!

Return to “Events in CDS”