New sim theme poll

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

If a new region was added to the CDS, would you like to buy more land (≥ 512m²) there?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:10 am

Yes, if it has German theme
22%
Yes, if it has Alpine theme
22%
Yes, if it has Roman theme
11%
Yes, if it has Mediterranian theme
11%
Yes, if it has Greek theme
22%
No, thanks, I don't plan to buy more land in CDS
11%

Total votes: 9

Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

New sim theme poll

Post by Timo Gufler »

This is a poll about possible new sim for the current residents of the CDS. Note that you can select multiple options but, please, don't mix both YES and NO...

symokurka
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Re: New sim theme poll

Post by symokurka »

Timo,
I think the problem is expanding with new citizens and not having old ones buying new land in a new sim. Unfortunately the choice of the theme is a political choice or if you prefer a "marketing" choice for something that could be appealing for new citizens. And atm I mostly agree with Arria's doubts about beeing the right time to expand.

Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Timo Gufler »

I agree with you, Symo, and Arria too. This is a poll for the old citizen because it's practically impossible to have one for new ones. It's just interesting to see how much "pressure" there is in the current population to get something else than what is currently available for sale. Even if we shouldn't base our expansion plans on polls like this they still provide extra information about the current situation. Sorry for an inaccurate description.

Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Timo Gufler »

Ok, the poll was closed and it's time for conclusions. Does two mean twice as popular than one here? Probably not because the sample size is too small for that kind of conclusion. There is a certain amount of people in CDS who would like to buy new land - I think that all that can be said. :)

Return to “Sim and City Planning”