Board Guild Meeting 3rd May 2009 - Transcript

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild


Moderator: SC Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby
Posts: 801
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:26 pm

Board Guild Meeting 3rd May 2009 - Transcript

Post by Moon Adamant »

[11:04] Moon Adamant: then at the request of teh LRA
[11:04] Moon Adamant: we'll start
[11:05] Moon Adamant: please remember that this meeting is transcripted
[11:05] Jamie Palisades: :)
[11:05] Moon Adamant: agenda on teh big red box near me
[11:05] Moon Adamant: i'll use my prerrogative to change the agenda
[11:05] Moon Adamant: so we'll move directly to point 3
[11:05] Moon Adamant: 3. GMP workgroup report
[11:05] Moon Adamant: we have two items today
[11:06] Moon Adamant: 3.1 - report on AA proposals
[11:06] Moon Adamant: ok
[11:06] Moon Adamant: the proposals are these maps behind me
[11:06] Moon Adamant: they represent the CDS and AA territories
[11:06] Moon Adamant: as they are atm
[11:06] Moon Adamant: there is interest, as i have explained in my post
[11:07] Moon Adamant: to understand that the AA territory is continuous
[11:07] Moon Adamant: with the exception of the sim Almunecar
[11:07] Moon Adamant: so we have tried to preserve the continuum
[11:08] Moon Adamant: always using the sim Al garnata, which features a roman building already
[11:08] Moon Adamant: as the transition and 'hinge' for the joining of the two territories
[11:08] Gwyneth Llewelyn: aaah I was wondering...
[11:08] Moon Adamant: Al garnata can be partially terraformed
[11:09] Moon Adamant: in the sense that we must preserve the implantation of builds
[11:09] Moon Adamant: but can adjust the terrain to seam with other sims
[11:09] Moon Adamant: Almunecar can be completely terraformed
[11:09] Moon Adamant: also, for teh consideration later on of the political powers,
[11:10] Moon Adamant: there is a chance to use almunecar and maybe sacromonte
[11:10] Moon Adamant: to upgrade algarnata to a full sim
[11:10] Moon Adamant: atm, only alhambra and generalife are full sims
[11:10] Moon Adamant: albayacin has a nature preserve
[11:11] Moon Adamant: which would be our first area of protected land
[11:11] Moon Adamant: also represented
[11:11] Moon Adamant: on the floor of the maps
[11:11] Moon Adamant: are the colours of the clusters
[11:11] Moon Adamant: and directions of expansion
[11:11] Moon Adamant: in this respect
[11:11] Moon Adamant: proposal 3 is the most daring
[11:12] Moon Adamant: as it turns the roman cluster into a a L-shaped band
[11:12] Moon Adamant: connecting to the pelagic band
[11:12] Moon Adamant: which will, in turn, connect to a greek cluster
[11:12] Moon Adamant: but these are previsions :)
[11:13] Moon Adamant: the facts are here before your eyes
[11:13] Moon Adamant: they will also be presented at Al Andalus this week
[11:13] Moon Adamant: comments?
[11:13] Sonja Strom: In proposal 1, the Roman area would be confined to a 1-sim band.
[11:13] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, that's what I've noticed too...
[11:14] Moon Adamant: yes, and in 2 as well
[11:14] Gwyneth Llewelyn: .... although I guess it could grow "fatter"
[11:14] Pip Torok: i think the argument is between 3 and either 1 or 2
[11:14] Timo Gufler: I think so too
[11:14] Moon Adamant: with a transitional band 1 sim-wide along it
[11:14] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Although 3 is "more daring", I actually like it most :D
[11:14] Sonja Strom: Me too.
[11:14] Timo Gufler: And me :)
[11:14] Gwyneth Llewelyn: But don't mind me, I'm just talking aboiut eprsonal taste
[11:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: there might be good reasons for picking 1 or 2
[11:15] Pip Torok: i didnt but now im warming to it
[11:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: good technical ones
[11:15] Timo Gufler: 1 is quite thin...
[11:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, it looked a bit awkward at first
[11:15] Pip Torok: imo were all using personal taste gwyn
[11:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, good point, Timo
[11:15] Gwyneth Llewelyn: and ok, Pip :)))))
[11:16] Gwyneth Llewelyn: 2 and 3, unlike 1, seem to show "growth in all directions"
[11:16] Sonja Strom: Proposal 3 would allow the most freedom to expand the Roman area and work toward a Nea Hora archipelago.
[11:16] Sudane Erato: i agree Pip... and leaving aside personal taste... they all seem like good proposals to me
[11:16] Gwyneth Llewelyn: although we know that 1 is like that too, it isn't so apparent
[11:16] Gwyneth Llewelyn *nods* @ agrees with Sonja — it seems a bit more "balanced"
[11:16] Sonja Strom: I think all 3 are viable proposals.
[11:17] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I know — it's an impression — because, say, 1 with 50 sims... will look way more balanced
[11:17] Moon Adamant: yes, btw
[11:17] Gwyneth Llewelyn: but 3 would look more balanced *now* :)
[11:17] Timo Gufler: yes, they all are good, but some are better than others in my opinion :)
[11:17] Moon Adamant: the WG voted them all as feasible
[11:17] Moon Adamant: and so the three are on the table
[11:17] Pip Torok: but dont forget ... a choice of any one will "change history"!
[11:17] Moon Adamant: my understanding
[11:18] Jamie Palisades smiles - we're goign to hear from AA too, and RA members not here - but I like Gwyn's point hat the idea plan will look good immediately, not just after 10 more sims
[11:18] Moon Adamant: is that there will be a kind of consultation in AA as well
[11:18] Jamie Palisades: *ideal plan
[11:18] Sonja Strom: In my view, the best "flow" between AA and the CDS would be proposal 3.
[11:18] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, Jamie..
[11:18] Moon Adamant: and then the two political thingies must arrive at a consensus
[11:18] Sonja Strom: lol
[11:19] Timo Gufler: has AA discussed about the proposals yet?
[11:19] Moon Adamant: not yet
[11:19] Moon Adamant: this week
[11:19] Timo Gufler: ok
[11:19] Moon Adamant: i gave them a copy of these maps as well
[11:19] Gwyneth Llewelyn: RIght.... shouldn't we get an informal meeting with all of us together? :D
[11:19] Moon Adamant shrugs
[11:20] Gwyneth Llewelyn is fond of silly suggestions :)
[11:20] Moon Adamant: out of my boundary .)
[11:20] Gwyneth Llewelyn *giggles*
[11:20] Pip Torok: i agree gwyn ... wd save time!
[11:20] Sonja Strom: I have brought up the same idea a few times too.
[11:20] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, that was my point really... if the technical issues have been dealt with by the WG,
[11:20] Sonja Strom: In the RA and the WG.
[11:20] Gwyneth Llewelyn: and we're discussing mostly "personal taste" now,
[11:20] Gwyneth Llewelyn: it would make sense have both groups together.
[11:21] Moon Adamant: i am sure you can arrange a delegation and meet with an AA delegation
[11:21] Pip Torok: must confess a predilection for chunky non-Israel-like clusters!
[11:21] Gwyneth Llewelyn: hehe
[11:21] Gwyneth Llewelyn: lol Pip
[11:21] Sonja Strom: lol
[11:21] Sonja Strom: I think it would be fair to say Rose expressed the opinion she liked proposal 1 the best.
[11:22] Moon Adamant: indeed
[11:22] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Uh-oh :)
[11:22] Moon Adamant: and proposal 1 is the more economic, in a way of speaking
[11:22] Sonja Strom: I don't agree with her choice, but I think it is fair to include her view,
[11:22] Moon Adamant: note only on proposal 1
[11:22] Jamie Palisades looks at Moon, hmm - how so more economic?
[11:22] Sonja Strom: and since she is not here now...
[11:23] Gwyneth Llewelyn: More economic because there are no terraforming costs and such?
[11:23] Moon Adamant: we will need a pelagic sim further on to be a bit less pelagic and provide a shore line to Alhambra
[11:23] Moon Adamant: hmmm, i meant that you can assemble it completely (or almost: Alhambra shoreline) with what you already have
[11:24] Timo Gufler hopes CDS will expand in East-West direction in someday...
[11:24] Gwyneth Llewelyn is closely looking at the proposals
[11:24] Pip Torok: lol tim!
[11:24] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, Timo, thus proposal 2 and 3, which address that
[11:24] Timo Gufler: exactly
[11:24] Sonja Strom will try to find Rose's comments from the WG meeting
[11:24] Gwyneth Llewelyn: So Moon
[11:24] Gwyneth Llewelyn: well, more 3
[11:24] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Rose's suggestion was mostly due economic reasons?
[11:25] Moon Adamant: i think personal taste
[11:25] Gwyneth Llewelyn: e.g. it's cheaper to do a thin stripe, so let's do it like that?
[11:25] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ah
[11:25] Moon Adamant: biut you better ask her
[11:25] Gwyneth Llewelyn: The question that arises from proposal 3
[11:25] Gwyneth Llewelyn: is how to deal with the west side of the NFS mountain :D
[11:25] Moon Adamant: well, for that there's the rest of the GMP
[11:26] Moon Adamant: if you allow me, i'll pass then to point 3.2
[11:26] Moon Adamant: 3.2 - report on overall GMP progress
[11:26] Moon Adamant: atm
[11:26] Moon Adamant: well, the northern bit is waiting, pending for a decision on the roman-arab clusters
[11:26] Moon Adamant: notice also
[11:27] Moon Adamant: that the maps already contain the monastery sim
[11:27] Moon Adamant: with Arria's relief
[11:27] Moon Adamant: which is almost a perfect fit
[11:27] Moon Adamant: to AM
[11:27] Gwyneth Llewelyn: yes :))))
[11:27] Timo Gufler: right
[11:27] Jamie Palisades: well, given the work she and Ulysse put into it .. with help :D
[11:27] Pip Torok: I noticed!
[11:27] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :D
[11:28] Moon Adamant: this morning, i started to work on the terrain of the alpine massif
[11:28] Moon Adamant: hmmm
[11:28] Timo Gufler: wow
[11:28] Moon Adamant: too early to talk about it
[11:28] Sudane Erato: :)
[11:28] Moon Adamant: but basicalluy we'll have a L-shaped mountain or group of peaks
[11:29] Timo Gufler: in which direction is the sharp part of L?
[11:29] Moon Adamant: in sims 27,28,33,34
[11:29] Timo Gufler: eh..?
[11:29] Moon Adamant: N-S
[11:29] Moon Adamant: please look at the panels back there, the sims have numbers
[11:29] Timo Gufler: ok
[11:29] Moon Adamant: in the densities panel
[11:30] Moon Adamant: you'll see that sims 27 and 33~
[11:30] Moon Adamant: are predicted low density
[11:30] Timo Gufler: yes
[11:30] Moon Adamant: and that's what my terrain is hmmm matching
[11:30] Moon Adamant: what this means is
[11:30] Timo Gufler: but on which of them will the sharp corner of the L be?
[11:31] Moon Adamant: that we'll have a cuddled valley to the east
[11:31] Moon Adamant: eh Timo, too early to say
[11:31] Timo Gufler: of course
[11:31] Moon Adamant: i have just been sketching in CAD~
[11:31] Sudane Erato: Moon... better we discuss this with a picture... when you're ready
[11:31] Moon Adamant: yes
[11:31] Moon Adamant: this was only that you guys know
[11:31] Moon Adamant: that as we wait for the decision on AA
[11:32] Moon Adamant: to import it into the GMP
[11:32] Moon Adamant: we can work on other areas of it
[11:32] Gwyneth Llewelyn: uh-huh
[11:32] Moon Adamant: ok
[11:32] Moon Adamant: comments?
[11:33] Gwyneth Llewelyn: The WG is to be congratulated for their awesome work, IMHO :)
[11:33] Sudane Erato: yes... i agree!
[11:33] Pip Torok: imo a picture will crystallize opinions marvellously
[11:33] Moon Adamant: as soon as we can, Pip
[11:33] Pip Torok joins in the congrats too
[11:33] Timo Gufler: the models behind us look awesome
[11:34] Sudane Erato: yes :)
[11:34] Moon Adamant: ehehe Sculpt Studio :)
[11:34] Timo Gufler: not only that :)
[11:34] Moon Adamant: ok :)
[11:34] Sudane Erato: yes... its wonderful! :)... and LandSculpter
[11:34] Moon Adamant: let's resume the agenda order then
[11:34] Moon Adamant: 1. CN City SE corner re-deployment: Workgroup report
[11:34] Moon Adamant: i have no info on this
[11:35] Moon Adamant: saving that Solomon is very near to completing his work
[11:35] Moon Adamant: but i haven't seen him online of late
[11:35] Pip Torok: i she reachable by other means?
[11:35] Pip Torok: *is he
[11:36] Sonja Strom: I found Rose's comments on these proposals.
[11:36] Moon Adamant: well, IM... mail too, i think
[11:36] Moon Adamant: my fault there, i have been a bit focused in the GMP and have forgotten to ask sim
[11:36] Sonja Strom: The AA proposals I mean.
[11:36] Sonja Strom: Sorry it took me so long.
[11:36] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ah!
[11:37] Moon Adamant: ok Sonja, for the record again?
[11:37] Sonja Strom: [14:26] Rose Springvale: My favorite is option 1
[14:26] Rose Springvale:
[14:26] Rose Springvale: because it works without the extra sims
[14:26] Rose Springvale: and it has a natural flow from cn to garnata
[14:26] Rose Springvale: and lets the AA community balance the NFS community.. with the roman sims the center valley
[14:27] Rose Springvale: historically
[14:27] Rose Springvale: though i don't want to go into it, it flows.
[14:27] Rose Springvale: connetions are easy
[14:27] Rose Springvale: done
[11:37] Gwyneth Llewelyn: hmm
[11:37] Sonja Strom: I don't agree with her though, lol
[11:38] Gwyneth Llewelyn: hehe
[11:38] Timo Gufler: :)
[11:38] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I guess that the issue is Garnata, which has waterfront
[11:38] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I mean, currently it does
[11:38] Moon Adamant: Garnata can not have a waterfront, mind
[11:38] Pip Torok: ???
[11:38] Gwyneth Llewelyn: not even on proposal 1?
[11:38] Moon Adamant: we can terraform the borders
[11:39] Moon Adamant: oh, in proposal 1 yes, of course it has
[11:39] Moon Adamant: but what i meant is
[11:39] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I guess that's what Rose meant...
[11:39] Moon Adamant: the borders of Garnata don't stop us from placing it in any other place
[11:39] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, of course :)
[11:39] Moon Adamant: ok
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I guess that on proposal 3 we could give Al Garnata SOME water
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn: at the corner
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn: sorry... we are on another item now hehe
[11:40] Moon Adamant: yes, it has to have a backwater of teh CN river
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn *nods*
[11:40] Pip Torok: i questioned because at least 1 AA citizen has built on the basis of Garnata being a waterd#front
[11:40] Moon Adamant: in proposal 3
[11:40] Gwyneth Llewelyn: That might rule out 2 then
[11:41] Moon Adamant: not necessarily
[11:41] Gwyneth Llewelyn: while 3... well... all options are open, since the CN river can become easily a lake or so hehe
[11:41] Sonja Strom: Pip, which side of the sim did they build on?
[11:41] Gwyneth Llewelyn: ah good question, Sonja!
[11:41] Pip Torok: the west
[11:41] Sonja Strom: oh, hm
[11:41] Gwyneth Llewelyn: ahh so I see Rose's point
[11:42] Moon Adamant: in any case
[11:42] Moon Adamant: mind that Garnata will either have to comport the cardo or decumanum extensions
[11:42] Gwyneth Llewelyn: oooh yes
[11:42] Moon Adamant: so a bit of terraforming will have to be done because of that
[11:43] Gwyneth Llewelyn: again, except on proposal 1
[11:43] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I start to understand Rose's idea :)
[11:43] Moon Adamant: yes
[11:43] Sonja Strom: Do we have any champions for the Roman area? lol
[11:43] Moon Adamant: since we have no road from LA
[11:43] Sudane Erato: guys sorry... i have RL issues
[11:43] Gwyneth Llewelyn: yes, and we can do whatever we wish with Almunecar...
[11:43] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Poor Sudane, I hope they're not serious :(
[11:44] Sudane Erato: I'll read the transcript
[11:44] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ok!
[11:44] Sudane Erato: no no
[11:44] Moon Adamant: ok, thanks for showing by :)
[11:44] Sudane Erato: nps... just must be attened to
[11:44] Sonja Strom: See you Sudane, all the best.
[11:44] Sudane Erato: bye all :)
[11:44] Timo Gufler: bye!
[11:44] Moon Adamant: bye! :)
[11:44] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Bye bye!
[11:44] Pip Torok: see you sudane
[11:44] Moon Adamant: ok
[11:44] Moon Adamant: back to agenda
[11:44] Moon Adamant: 2. Info centre: business directory: Workgroup report
[11:44] Moon Adamant: i talked to Brian
[11:45] Moon Adamant: who is chairing this meeting
[11:45] Moon Adamant: wg*
[11:45] Moon Adamant: he says it's been very hard to get a schedule running
[11:45] Moon Adamant: but that they'll report asap
[11:45] Moon Adamant: so, anyone interested in joining this wg
[11:45] Moon Adamant: please call Brian and tell him your availability
[11:46] Moon Adamant: point 4
[11:46] Moon Adamant: 4. AM Monastery reparcelling
[11:46] Moon Adamant: Timo, great work :)
[11:46] Timo Gufler: thanks
[11:46] Timo Gufler: it was bit tricky task
[11:46] Moon Adamant: ehehe AM is a bit of a trap sim :)
[11:46] Moon Adamant: it has more than meets the eye :)
[11:47] Pip Torok: (youre talking of the sim I loce!:)
[11:47] Timo Gufler: :)
[11:47] Pip Torok: *love
[11:47] Timo Gufler: me too
[11:47] Moon Adamant: yes, it's a lovely sim
[11:47] Moon Adamant: but it was a hard sim to build
[11:47] Moon Adamant: nevertheless i like your suggestion
[11:48] Moon Adamant: and i am sure that it will be approved when Monastery sim is built and we need to reparcel
[11:48] Timo Gufler: if shape of the Monastery parcel was more flexible we could get rid of the curvy border between the new parcels...
[11:49] Moon Adamant: yes, but the terrain had to be stretched to fit the monastery in
[11:49] Timo Gufler: yes
[11:50] Moon Adamant: in any case, i don't think you have to worry about the pan handle
[11:50] Moon Adamant: because we have covenants that defend borders, etc
[11:50] Moon Adamant: so it will be used, i am guessing,
[11:51] Moon Adamant: more as a prim reservoir than a place to build
[11:51] Moon Adamant: ok
[11:51] Moon Adamant: 5. Flag Workgroup report
[11:51] Gwyneth Llewelyn: :)
[11:51] Moon Adamant: delivered and approved
[11:51] Moon Adamant: :)
[11:51] Timo Gufler: the flag looks very professional :)
[11:51] Moon Adamant: thanks
[11:51] Moon Adamant: i like heraldics :)
[11:51] Gwyneth Llewelyn: hehe
[11:51] Moon Adamant: ok
[11:52] Moon Adamant: extraordinary point!
[11:52] Pip Torok: Good i was struggling all the time to see the URL you gave us Moon¬!
[11:52] Gwyneth Llewelyn: now the Flag Workgroup has a NEW task....
[11:52] Timo Gufler: the book you referred looked quite fascinating
[11:52] Moon Adamant: that book is WONDERFUL
[11:52] Pip Torok: can you give me the title (sorry to be a nuisance)
[11:52] Timo Gufler: maybe I will include it in my next Amazon order ;)
[11:52] Moon Adamant: sure, just a sec
[11:53] Moon Adamant: Complete Guide to Heraldry
[11:53] Moon Adamant: by Arthur Charles Fox-Davies
[11:53] Gwyneth Llewelyn: It's *the* classic.
[11:53] Moon Adamant: Wordsworth Reference Pbls
[11:54] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Mind you, the Wikipedia entries on heraldry are mostly based on Fox-Davies and are quite good for the non.-experts (like myself .))) )
[11:54] Moon Adamant: there's a few sites on teh web too which are quite useful
[11:54] Timo Gufler:
[11:54] Gwyneth Llewelyn: that's the one, Timo :)))
[11:54] Moon Adamant: that's it
[11:54] Moon Adamant: 48 pounds?!
[11:55] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Gosh!!!\
[11:55] Moon Adamant: i bought it second hand for 3 euros
[11:55] Timo Gufler: second hand books are cheaper
[11:55] Moon Adamant: yup
[11:55] Moon Adamant: very much so
[11:55] Moon Adamant: ok
[11:55] Moon Adamant: guys, just the extraordinary point!
[11:55] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ok, btw, the Flag WG has a new task... creating pennants, a logo...
[11:56] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Ah, sorry Moon
[11:56] Moon Adamant: yes, i'll see to that later on
[11:56] Moon Adamant: the Chancellor
[11:56] Moon Adamant: will ask us to reparcel the CN river parcels
[11:56] Moon Adamant: i don't have specs yet
[11:56] Moon Adamant: so i don't know yet if bigger, if smaller....
[11:57] Moon Adamant: he's going to deliver the specs
[11:57] Moon Adamant: and then we'll create a wg for it, or give the task to someone who wants to take it (winks at Timo)
[11:57] Timo Gufler: lol
[11:57] Pip Torok: there may be a chicken-and-egg situation moon in regard to _who_ occupies the parcel
[11:58] Moon Adamant: yes
[11:58] Moon Adamant: but on info yet
[11:58] Moon Adamant: i don't even know
[11:58] Moon Adamant: what side of the river we are talking about
[11:58] Pip Torok: lol!
[11:58] Gwyneth Llewelyn: oh my
[11:58] Gwyneth Llewelyn: GOOD point... hehe
[11:58] Sonja Strom: I thought it was the parcels that are for sale...
[11:58] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Yes, Sonja
[11:59] Moon Adamant: hmmm
[11:59] Moon Adamant: all on the north side
[11:59] Sonja Strom: right
[11:59] Gwyneth Llewelyn: I just see one for sale on CN that has river waterfront (next to this parcel in fact)
[11:59] Moon Adamant: yes
[11:59] Sonja Strom: yes
[11:59] Gwyneth Llewelyn: So that's to be split up?
[11:59] Moon Adamant: mind you, it's a biggie
[11:59] Moon Adamant: dunno
[11:59] Gwyneth Llewelyn: exactly
[12:00] Moon Adamant: i suppose so
[12:00] Sonja Strom: It seems to me best to wait for reparceling in that area unitl we have brought the discussion with the SL Bar Association further along...
[12:00] Gwyneth Llewelyn: ok, Jamie will have to say what he's got in mind!
[12:00] Sonja Strom: one way or the other.
[12:00] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Aha, Sonja :D
[12:00] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Because they might get those parcels on CN, you think?
[12:00] Sonja Strom: That is the area Jamie was suggesting for them,
[12:00] Sonja Strom: I thought.
[12:00] Gwyneth Llewelyn: Isee :)
[12:01] Moon Adamant: there's those two handy plots just north from us ;)
[12:01] Gwyneth Llewelyn: This is slowly becoming "The Lawyers' Sim" hehe
[12:01] Sonja Strom: He said something like "the unsold parcels along the river in CN."
[12:01] Moon Adamant: CN covenants allow for the merging of parcels *wink*
[12:01] Sonja Strom: I think....
[12:01] Moon Adamant: we'll have to see
[12:01] Moon Adamant: ok guys
[12:02] Moon Adamant: we're done
[12:02] Moon Adamant: any other business?
[12:02] Gwyneth Llewelyn remains silent :D
[12:02] Gwyneth Llewelyn: hehe
[12:02] Moon Adamant: good :)
[12:02] Gwyneth Llewelyn *snickers*
[12:02] Moon Adamant: adjourn?
[12:02] Gwyneth Llewelyn: fine by me! :D
[12:02] Pip Torok: let's!
[12:03] Moon Adamant: ok
[12:03] Moon Adamant: if no other business, meeting is adjourned :)
[12:03] Moon Adamant: Thanks everyone

Eudaimonia now!
Post Reply

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”