Chancellor Application Period Open

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Claude Desmoulins
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Chancellor Application Period Open

Post by Claude Desmoulins »

Per Article II of the constitution , the application period for Chancellor is open until the first RA meeting of the new term. The constitution does not specify application procedures. However, public announcement of candidacy has traditionally been part of the process. I'm opening this thread to facilitate such announcements.

Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Chancellor Application Period Open

Post by Jamie Palisades »

I would like to be considered for re-appointment, and will attend Sunday. Working with CDS is a pleasure, most days. Thanks for your consideration. I am travelling, this week, so seeing e-mail and the Forums, but only at the hotel after 10 pm. Regards JP

== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.
zaphod Enoch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zaphod Enoch »

HI CDS Members
as a pretty new citizen of the cds community and a member of the dpu i wish to represent the cds in its common to the world according to the ra rules, therefore i will apply for the job as a civil servant
being a citizen in the cds and the dpu i have followed the fortunes within and i like the whole ideas. but for my opinion this is not represented very much to other residents within the sl world which i think is a pity. it is time for my opinion to open the cds to others more and to make it more attractive to people to find their home here.
would be a pleasure to me to work for and to have the opportunity to drive it forward and to see our cds community stepping another step in its successfull history and to keep it as successful as it is it.
so i will be a candidate for our elections as a civil servant and the chancellor

zaphod Enoch

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Sonja Strom »

In the Representative Assembly meeting today Jamie Palisades was re-elected for another term as CDS Chancellor. Congratulations Jamie! :)

Both candidates - Jamie and zaphod - handled themselves well in answering a series of questions from the Assembly. I want to say a big Thank You to both for their willingness to serve our community in this way, as well as for their patience and understanding with our process of making a choice.

Justice Soothsayer
Pundit
Pundit

Post by Justice Soothsayer »

Congratulations to Jamie, and here's hoping zaphod will be very involved with the government.

It was nice to see such a large RA, reflecting our newly enlarged citizenry. Kudos to all!

Return to “General Discussion”