Goodbye

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Salzie Sachertorte
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Goodbye

Post by Salzie Sachertorte »

Citizens -

I wish to thank you for the privilege of serving the City as Public Information Officer during this period of great change for Neufreistadt

However, issues have arisen in my real life which preclude my participation in the governance of Neufreistadt and my efforts with the SPC. Therefore, I ask that you accept my resignation from office.

I wish you all well with your future endeavors.

Salzie Sachertorte

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

I'm so sorry to hear that

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Salzie

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving but... first life has to come first.

I didn't get the chance to know you very well while you were in the City but your reputation (for efficiency, common sense and a can-do approach to problem-solving) preceded you! You are very highly regarded by those who know you well.

I wish you all the best in dealing with your real llfe issues and I hope our paths cross again someday.

Kind Regards,
Pat

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Salzie,

I'm rather in a state of shock after reading this... so at this point I can only wish you the best, and hope that everything gets soon fixed in your RL so that you might be able to join us again.

At this point, I truly don't have any words to describe your loss to us in NFS, or even to me personally.

You left a mark in NFS which will be impossible to forget.

- A very, very sad Gwyn

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

I did not get much of a chance to speak with you, but I have certainly heard of you. I hope that you will at least remain a citizen, and may one day be able to participate more fully again :-)

All the best with your real life.

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Brian Livingston »

Salzie:

I am indeed sorry to hear about your departure from the city. You have been fundamental, in my opinion, in helping to formalize and improve the image of the city over the past several months and have carried out the duties of your position with poise and efficency. I will miss working with you as part of the publicity WG. I wish you the best and hope to see you around.

--Brian

Return to “General Discussion”