City signage

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

City signage

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

Some of you may have noticed some new signs on which i have been working appearing in the city recently - I was hoping that they might help visitors to find where they are more easily. I should be grateful for any feedback.

Incidentally, thank you very much to Sudane for helping me with the textures - without her very instructive lesson, the signs would not have looked any good at all.

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Chicago Kipling
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by Chicago Kipling »

I'd love to give some feedback, but I'm still too new to know which signs are new. Thanks for doing this in any case.

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

[quote="Chicago Kipling":3ec4qua2]I'd love to give some feedback, but I'm still too new to know which signs are new. Thanks for doing this in any case.[/quote:3ec4qua2]

The new ones are the black and white pointy signs on poles with the "Neufreistadt" disc on top.

Ashcroft Burnham

Chicago Kipling
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by Chicago Kipling »

Ha, yes I passed some yesterday after I posted this and thought "Oh well, It's good to look silly once and a while." I like the signs a great deal. Thankfully, I had great tour guides when I first came, but they should prove a real help when the city is empty especially.

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

[quote="Chicago Kipling":vaflc0rn]Ha, yes I passed some yesterday after I posted this and thought "Oh well, It's good to look silly once and a while." I like the signs a great deal. Thankfully, I had great tour guides when I first came, but they should prove a real help when the city is empty especially.[/quote:vaflc0rn]

Thank you :-) I'm glad that you like them.

Ashcroft Burnham

Return to “General Discussion”