I'm official!!

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Keila Forager
Seasoned debater
Seasoned debater

I'm official!!

Post by Keila Forager »

An official CDS citizen that is :) I'm Keila Forager and have been around since March of 2007 as a "guest" as my then SL partner bought us a plot of land as a getaway. I loved it on first sight. After 2 1/2 years I'm finally a "real citizen". My land is in NFS and is plot 190.. I hope you will all come by and visit and enjoy what I eventually create, and change and re create ;) I plan on it being open for all :) Right now I've got autumn decor and am a beta tester for the soon to be released AI Ozimal Bunnies...So come by and leave me a message on my mailbox board and visit my bunnies. Look for more "Keila" posts and read them if you dare.

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: I'm official!!

Post by Rose Springvale »

Congratulations Keila! Glad to have you with us :)

Pip Torok
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Pip Torok »

Keila Forager wrote:

An official CDS citizen that is :) I'm Keila Forager and have been around since March of 2007 as a "guest" as my then SL partner bought us a plot of land as a getaway. I loved it on first sight. After 2 1/2 years I'm finally a "real citizen". My land is in NFS and is plot 190.. I hope you will all come by and visit and enjoy what I eventually create, and change and re create ;) I plan on it being open for all :) Right now I've got autumn decor and am a beta tester for the soon to be released AI Ozimal Bunnies...So come by and leave me a message on my mailbox board and visit my bunnies. Look for more "Keila" posts and read them if you dare.

Hi Citizeness! and count on a visit from me ....

And if you're ever passing Gwynethstrasse, look me up :)

Cheers,

Pip Torok

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Sonja Strom »

Yay Keila!!

Welcome officially. :D

Soro Dagostino
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Soro Dagostino »

Always pleased to see the joining of another committed citizen -- there is lots of joy in the place -- along with a lot of work -- that we are all happy to share. :)

Bottle Washer
CDS SC
Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Welcome indeed :)

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “General Discussion”