COMMERCIAL LAND AVAILABLE: Special Bid: Colonia Nova

Forum to discuss business matters, commerce and the economy of the CDS

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

COMMERCIAL LAND AVAILABLE: Special Bid: Colonia Nova

Post by Jamie Palisades »

CDS is required to make a percentage of the commercial property that it owns available, at a reduced rental rate (half of our posted official rate), by a bidding process.

The process is found here: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2359
The basic idea: You can apply to use the land for a commercial purpose, for 6 months, for half of the usual rent and no down-payment.

Pursuant to NL 9-1 (see the above post for more), the following properties in COLONIA NOVA, marked in YELLOW on the map below, are as of today (5 December 2009) made available for bids for commercial uses at the reduced 50% rental rate, for a 6 month duration:

cn-commercial-land-dec09.png
cn-commercial-land-dec09.png (53.9 KiB) Viewed 1428 times

Lot c.12 on the Cardo (main street) -- this lot is on the Northwest corner of the Forum, earlier occupied by a toga store & Emporio Romani (both this and c.13 were used, although the parcel lines have been changed since then to consolidate 4 lots into 2))
Lot c.13 on the Cardo -- to the West of c.12
Lot c.19 on the Corda in Colonia Nova -- this lot is on the Northeast forner of the Forum
Lot c.20 on the Corda in Colonia Nova -- this is to the East of the Forum centre, towards the Locus Amoenus gate.

Please direct any questions to Jamie Palisades. Bids on any of these properties, with the information listed in the bid process, must be received within 14 days, by 11 pm SLT on Saturday, December 19th.

{corrected map unloaded on 6 December}

Regards JP

== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.
Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Awarded (Lilith) COMMERCIAL LAND .. Special Bid: Colonia Nov

I am pleased to announce that Lilith Ivory submitted the winning bid for an expanded retail store at lot C19.
The land will be available to her at the reduced rate and on the terms specified by our special rules for commercial bid properties. Congratulations to Lilith, who has had a charming little shop crammed into a small space on the CN Cardo ( main commercial road) and thanks for your proposal. Regards JP

Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Awarded (Jayme) COMMERCIAL LAND .. Special Bid: Colonia Nova

I am pleased to announce that Jayme Mistwalker submitted the winning bid for a new retail project at lot C12.
The land will be available to her at the reduced rate and on the terms specified by our special rules for commercial bid properties. Congratulations to Jayme; I am particularly happy to see the old Emporio Romani and toga shop space back in use, as it's a keystone lot for Colonia Nova. Thanks for your proposal. Regards JP

Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Awarded (Soro) COMMERCIAL LAND .. Special Bid: Colonia Nova

I am pleased to announce that Soro Dagostino submitted the winning bid for a mediator services office at lot C20.
The land will be available to him at the reduced rate and on the terms specified by our special rules for commercial bid properties. Congratulations to Soro, and thanks for your proposal. Regards JP

Return to “Business, Commerce and the Economy”