Brief Neufriestadt flag question

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Brief Neufriestadt flag question

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

Did Dianne authorise the use of her flag design, in the end? I should like to know, because I want to incorporate it into my signposts.

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Chicago Kipling
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Post by Chicago Kipling »

Your dedication to the city and pursuit of things that directly benefit citizens and visitors is excellent Ashcroft. That said, would it be wiser to make some city decision on the flag first? Perhaps there is such an agreement already and I'm not aware of it so do forgive me if that's the case. It seems to me though that this action would move us towards a choice that I've not seen much discussion of yet.

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

[quote="Chicago Kipling":3qb816or]Your dedication to the city and pursuit of things that directly benefit citizens and visitors is excellent Ashcroft. That said, would it be wiser to make some city decision on the flag first? Perhaps there is such an agreement already and I'm not aware of it so do forgive me if that's the case. It seems to me though that this action would move us towards a choice that I've not seen much discussion of yet.[/quote:3qb816or]

Thank you for your kind words :-) The design of our new flag was agreed, subject to the release of the IP rights by Dianne (who was unavailable at the time) by the Representative Assembly when it unanimously passed the [url=http://aliasi.us/nburgwiki/tiki-index.p ... 1:3qb816or]NL5-1 Flag Act[/url:3qb816or]. I was just checking to see whether Dianne had given the requisite authorisation yet so that I could incorporate the agreed flag design into my signage.

Ashcroft Burnham

Chicago Kipling
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Ah very good. Perhaps my niche is going to be helping get more of these meeting notes and law actions into the layman's eye site. It seems many things take quite the time to discover.

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

[quote="Chicago Kipling":lcnckwqn]Ah very good. Perhaps my niche is going to be helping get more of these meeting notes and law actions into the layman's eye site. It seems many things take quite the time to discover.[/quote:lcnckwqn]

That would be a very useful thing to do; maybe you could propose a [b:lcnckwqn]Ministry of Information[/b:lcnckwqn] bill, and propose yourself as the minister?

Ashcroft Burnham

Chicago Kipling
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

It is a kind thing you propose, but perhaps this is best done without title or government sanction. I'll give your idea some thought.

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

[quote="Chicago Kipling":2flnc06a]It is a kind thing you propose, but perhaps this is best done without title or government sanction. [/quote:2flnc06a]

I'm not sure that I agree - the administration of public information of a most important nature is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be done by a holder of public office.

Ashcroft Burnham

Chicago Kipling
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Ha, well my friend, this is where your training in law and my training in writing and journalism collide ;)

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

[quote="Chicago Kipling":11nz1bfq]Ha, well my friend, this is where your training in law and my training in writing and journalism collide ;)[/quote:11nz1bfq]

LOL!

Ashcroft Burnham

Return to “General Discussion”