So... Colonia Nova!

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

So... Colonia Nova!

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

So far, there's been a lot of talk about getting a move on CN. I'd like to outline a plan for doing so.

Firstly, we need to gather funding. We've got much of it, but we need to bridge the gap. While I'd like to talk with Sudane for her opinion, I'm thinking we need to either take advance payment for plots, or do a straightforward bond issue.

Secondly, we need to [i:34xznvd1]buy the damn sim[/i:34xznvd1]. Seriously. The various committees seem to have stalled, and actually possessing the sim could really spur some action. In addition, much of CN... like NFS itself... will evolve organically from the individual land-owners.

(Oh, and thirdly... I think I need an invite to the various land-management groups in NFS now... and probably re-instated as a sim manager. Not sure how the technicalities there should work.)

Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Jon Seattle »

Hi Aliasi. I am very glad to see you moving on this. However, you should consult with Sudane and Pat, who did an excellent job of putting together an plan for financing the sim. Their work can save you a lot of time.

Best,

Jonathan

Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

[quote="Jon Seattle":3hgc0m78]Hi Aliasi. I am very glad to see you moving on this. However, you should consult with Sudane and Pat, who did an excellent job of putting together an plan for financing the sim. Their work can save you a lot of time.
[/quote:3hgc0m78]

Yes, I was planning to. :)

My neglection of Pat in the initial post was a brain fart caused by Sudane being the "go-to" for matters of finance for so long.

Return to “General Discussion”