Request for Content for Colonia Nova

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Request for Content for Colonia Nova

Post by Brian Livingston »

Hi!

As Colonia Nova moves closer to completion, the Building and Promotion workgroups are humbly requesting assistance in helping to outfit, clothe, and move our future Roman neighbors!

Initially, we are looking for clothiers, builders, scripters, texture artists, and virtual archetects to give shape and detail to the region. Clothing for men and women, household decorations and fixtures, streetscape items, appropriate vehicles, accessories, and other classical roman-themed items are in high demand and would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask! Also, if at all possible, if you could give me a heads up if you are indeed planning on contributing, just so I can get a general feel for what items we might have coming in. As a public notice, I would like to remind contributors that any items that are donated to the CN may be distrbuted to new residents and used throughout the sim, so mod/copy/transfer permissions are needed. Items that are distrbuted will be set for Mod/Copy unless otherwise requested.

Thanks!

--BL

Return to “General Discussion”