Christmas Tree Decorating!

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Christmas Tree Decorating!

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

I've just placed a Christmas tree and a couple of decorations up in the NFS Platz. I would like to invite all interested citizenry to place their own decorations up, or freebies that you might like to give out as "presents" under the tree!

Guidelines:

The covenant is still in force, so try to shy away from excessive scriptiness.

If possible, set your decorations to phantom, to avoid any physics calculations if people run into the tree.

Presents should be set to sale for L$0, or free to copy, as you prefer.

I'll be adding more of my own as the days go by, but I'd love to see this be a community effort!

Member of the Scientific Council and board moderator.
Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

Excellent! I have made red, green and blue baubles, and decorated the tree with lots of them. I have free to copy versions at the base of the tree for anyone to take and decorate their home trees with one.

[i:pafx4bb9]Edit[/i:pafx4bb9]: for the avoidance of doubt, my baubles are intended to be in the public domain. I reserve no intellectual property rights over them at all.

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Rudolph

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

To add to the Christmas joy, I've made a Rudolph the Reindeer head and put it on top of the beer vendor: I hope you like him.

(& I hope that it's OK prim-wise)

Trying to make this mainland parcel part of the CDS: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tethys/64/158/72/

Return to “Events in CDS”