Third-Party Mediation

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ulrika Zugzwang
Non-Citizen
Non-Citizen

Third-Party Mediation

Post by Ulrika Zugzwang »

This will be my final post in this forum regarding an amicable solution, although it will not be the end of my quest for resolution.

I would like to enter into third-party mediation with the city to resolve our conflicts professionally. It is my belief that individuals are all fundamentally good, which is what brings me here a final time to seek resolution. I admit I do so knowing that it's this same belief that's the source of my naiveté that got me into this situation in the first place. Nonetheless, I am going to be true to this belief one final time and extend to all of you the opportunity to seek mediated resolution.

Please think about it. I believe there are a few of you, less susceptible to the groupthink, who suspect I might be a real human, a mother, a wife, a friend of many, who deserves and wants to see an ethical solution to a difficult problem to the benefit of us all. Listen to your feelings, emerge from your presumption of morality, and take action to end this conflict positively.

~Ulrika~

Return to “General Discussion”