No beer, no politics? | Anzere Info-hub

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Politely asking our Chancellor.

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

Readers..

I think Diderot just asked our Chancellor to take concrete steps concerning who can and may take care of the Anzere hub.

Here:
[url:1el0ofo4]http://forums.neufreistadt.info/viewtop ... =5361#5361[/url:1el0ofo4]

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: No beer, no politics? | Anzere Info-hub

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

The CDS, I love it. A year later, and the INFO-hub of the CDS still has no info. But I made nice display panel for the Anzere infohub, that also could distribute notecards. Since I don't have time to work on this further (like making notecards and putting it in Anzere), I'm making it available in the NFS community store (the box in the corner there). Using it for the Guided Tour in the CDS sims is fine too.

InfoPanelForAnzereOrCDS.jpg
InfoPanelForAnzereOrCDS.jpg (26.79 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
Last edited by Sleazy_Writer on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

Hey, it still has the notecards I put in it, and a few other things besides as I recall. But it's not particularly easy with the no-script constraints.

Member of the Scientific Council and board moderator.
Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rose Springvale »

I've tried several times to replace, but without permissions, of course i can't. I didn't want to delete the helpful newbie info, so just left them and have placed signs there for the last six months.

I've just added an info sign with up to date information, and beer giver.. buy for $0.

I didn't want to return your objects, but anyone who has out of date information in Anzere, please remove at your convenience.

rose.

Return to “General Discussion”