Meet the Simplicity Party!

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Meet the Simplicity Party!

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

Dear fellow citizens and voters

We in the Simplicity Party would very much like to meet you in world to talk a little bit about our policies and listen to your concerns, interests and priorities for the election. We would also like to answer any questions that you may have about our party and our opinions.

[i:xjdz88tu]In the coming weekend you will be able to meet and talk to Diderot Mirabeau - candidate for the Simplicity Party - and possibly a few of his fellow Simpletons at the following events:[/i:xjdz88tu]

[b:xjdz88tu]Meet & Talk (Europe-friendly) - Biergarten, Neufreistadt, SATURDAY 3AM SLT
Meet & Talk (US friendly) - Cascata Showroom, Colonia Nova, SUNDAY 2PM SLT[/b:xjdz88tu]

Each of the events is expected to last one hour where Diderot will speak briefly as an introduction followed by the opportunity for you to voice your concerns, ask questions and the like.

Come around and say hello - we have nice, free t-shirts!

Even if you can't make it for this weekend's events please feel free to IM Diderot Mirabeau or any other member of the Simplicty Party (Publius Crabgrass, Gxeremio Dimsum, Beathan Vale, Brian Livingston, Rudy Ruml and Aliasi Stonebender) in world for a chat.

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Meet the Simplicity Party!

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

[quote="Diderot Mirabeau":3su26kqm]
[b:3su26kqm]Meet & Talk (Europe-friendly) - Biergarten, Neufreistadt, SATURDAY 3AM SLT[/b:3su26kqm][/quote:3su26kqm]
I am sorry but I am presently unable to log in to Second Life. It appears that Linden Lab have decided to make "portions of the grid unavailable" to be able to look into some minor teleporting and login issues.

For those of you that are able I recommend attending the Sunday event. But rest assured that a new and more euro-friendly event will be scheduled at the earliest possible convenience.

Sorry about that!

Return to “Events in CDS”