Archive "Planning Colonia Nova", rename "Reco

This forum is used for discussion by members of the SC

Should we close and archive the "Planning Colonia Nova" subforum and rename the "Reconstructing the City" forum to "City Planning Discussion"?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:20 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Archive "Planning Colonia Nova", rename "Reco

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

I respectfully propose that in the interest of brevity and actuality we close and archive the "Planning Colonia Nova" subforum and rename the "Reconstructing the City" subforum to be "City Planning Discussion." so as to give it a name that is appropriate for and indeed encourages the legitimate, wider context of a necessary discussion on how to further develop our sims.

The subforum description should be modified accordingly.

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

This proposal has only received three votes in favour, which means that potentially there could be an equal amount of votes against the proposal among those members of the SC, who have not found the time to vote.

I therefore refrain from acting on the proposal in favour of awaiting a (time-consuming) discussion of the proposal at a regularly scheduled meeting.

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Since it's been more than a month since my last post in this thread without an SC meeting, because people are increasingly interested in discussing sim and city planning, as we are down to 5 members in the SC and since there seems to be a preference for unilateral action in forum creation / maintenance I have taken the liberty of implementing this change on my own initiative in favour of awaiting a discussion at a possible upcoming meeting of the SC.

Return to “SC Discussion”